Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Trophy Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

(This is now a closed roleplay)

Aiko wasn't sure where to start now that she had left and was on her own. Holding the reigns of Sarie at her side, the horse's head resting just above her shoulder. Sarie lowered her head, the soft whiskers brushing against her shoulder. She lost a step but didn't fall over, turning her head as she raised a hand to rest it on Sarie's nose, patting it gently. "Good girl," she mumbled. The horse was still learning to handle a rider so for the moment Aiko had to walk. Though she didn't much mind, it wasn't busy in the forest they were traveling through.

It was almost midday, the sun could be seen through the foliage overhead. The forest itself was rather quiet, a chirp at one time or another from a bird far off in another part of the woods, a woodpecker pounding on a tree was closer by but still not seen. It was a nice day to be traveling, which Aiko and Sarie were quite glad for. They would get far from the towns that weren't far off in no time at all, Aiko hoped.

A snap of a twig brought Aiko's head up from where it was bowed. No other sounds after that, it seemed safe. Still, Aiko tugged the reigns and they picked up the pace. Sarie's ears flicked back and forth, listening around them as did Aiko. After a minute or so, she slowed her pace, getting too tired too quick. They continued on in silence, eyes and ears on alert.

The sight of someone walking past the trees, then someone, a male voice, yelled from behind and not too far from them, "Hey!" Aiko turned to see who had yelled, a second male coming up beside the first at the yell. Aiko's hood hadn't been up and her neko ears were distinct against her hair. As soon as the two noticed, the waved toward the side, guessing there were more of them. Aiko didn't wait, pulling her hood up and took off, pulling Sarie's reigns as the horse trotted after her.

After only a minute, the men behind them could be heard. They were closing in and fast. Aiko's clothes were dragging her down and she wasn't fast enough. Tugging the reigns, Sarie came up beside her, and she dug her hands into Sarie's mane, pulling herself into the empty saddle on the horses back. Kicking her bare heels into the horse's flank, Sarie took off like a shot, running faster now that she didn't have to worry about the reigns which Aiko pulled over her head and held onto them.

Kicking her flank again, the horse took off at a run through the trees and into a small clearing before they vanished into the trees again. Still, the men were behind them, falling back only slightly. Worry etched on her face, she tried to urge the horse faster, to get as far away from the men as she possibly could, until an arrow shot right past her hooded ear. They had bows and they were good shots.

Last edited by Toma on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

The young female wearing a white button up shirt with long black sleeves would walk down the long path to the next town, Half way from Topeka she spotted a girl a ways ahead of her. She blinked softly due to her strengthened vision compaired to humans she could see nearly perfectly. This girl had ears.

Her eyes widened as the female took off, hearing the quick footfalls behind the neko girl just pissed her off. She threw her black and green backpack to the ground and ran after them. She would flash step to one of them, before the male could do anything she raised her arms wrapping one around his neck her right hand resting on his shoulder, she lifted her left hand up to the males chin and jerked her left arm back quickly breaking the males neck. The guy fell to the ground the bow dropping to the ground, the arow that had been in the bow fell to the ground sticking into it.

She lunged foward toward the front of the group and spun around, her crimson eyes shifted as she held her arms out shocking the group of males. Her voice angelic as she spoke. "You really shouldnt hurt the girl, shes a person too." A smile shifted across her facial features as the guys shocked aimed at her.
Back to top Go down

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Aiko glanced behind her after the first arrow, noticing a rather pale female. What was she doing, trying to get herself killed? she though a bit worriedly. Slowing Sarie, the horse stopped after a few yards, breathing rather heavily. She hadn't run so hard, nor had Aiko pushed her that hard before.

Sarie didn't try and fight when she didn't dismount but turned as the reigns were pulled and she watched the female. There were still several of the men standing and she worried there were more. Glancing to either side, worry still etched on her face.

No one else seemed around, thankfully. She was safe for the moment. Forcing herself to relax, not wanting Sarie to be on edge, she dismounted and left the reigns on her back. Patting her neck softly, she left Sarie feed on the grasses, taking several steps forward. "Hey," she yelled at the group, "leave her alone!" It wasn't like she wanted to put herself in harms way but she wasn't going to leave the female alone with them.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Hearing the horses footfalls slow to a stop she would try to ignore it. She kept her eyes on the leader of this group, the leader wearing a white wife beater and a pair of faded black jeans his boxers showing just above the pants. She tried not to giggle as the guys had not moved to shoot.

She reached behind her neck as though itching it and inched two fingers into the secrete compartment in the collar, She frose hearing the female behind her speak. The one with ears she thought as she didnt dare to move knowing this could throw off the balance the thin line between them shooting or leaving.

The leader let go of the arrow. The arrow flying at her she reached up with her free hand grabbing the arrow by the body tossing it to the ground shed sigh irritated. "Why dont you boys leave, its not very healthy for teenage boys between the ages of 13 to 18 to be out in the forest after nightfall" Her angelic voice sounded as she was sincere
Back to top Go down

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Aiko's eyes followed where the female seemed to be looking, turning her gaze on the male closest to her. Looking him over slowly, her charcoal gaze narrowed. He had to be leader, he looked it. He would be the one to take out first, she thought silently.

Her hand shot to her mouth as the leader released the arrow, not really sure what to do. When the female caught the arrow, she blinked, not really sure what to think now. What in the world was she? Surely not human as she had thought moments before.

Finally she sighed, releasing the breath she had held and listened to her comment. Smirking, she knew something like that would unnerve the human males. Everyone was afraid of the unnormal, or, in her case, they wanted her for a treasure. A special creature, rare. Unlike a neko, whatever the female was couldn't be taken down as easily.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Seeing the girls quick movement she smiled softly, her eyes shifted back to the leader. The chains attatched to her skirt made a soft clink as she moved to the male and lifted her hand to his cheek her eyes harded. "Get out of here. And if i ever see you hunting another person type being..you will end up like your friend there."

She lifted her hand pointing to the male laying on the ground. The male wore something similar to the leader only he had on a plain white t-shirt, with brand new sneakers incasing his feet. The girl looked back up as she heard quick footfalls leading away from them.
Back to top Go down

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Watching the leader still, she pulled the hood up a bit more onto her head. The neko ears on her head shifted into a better position on her head and the hood laid flat. A slight smile tugged at her lips, hoping that the surviving humans would spread the word and she would be safe to travel away from here for a time.

Shifting her gaze to the dead body, she quickly looked away. Lifting her gaze from the ground, she watched as the others had run off already. A small smile tugged at her lips and thought she should take the opportunity to get away. Clicking her tongue, Sarie moved over to her. Holding the reigns, she placed one foot in the stirrups and swung herself into the saddle though she didn't leave, wondering what would become of the last male.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

A soft sigh escaped her slightly parted lips as she stared at the male who stood there as though waiting for something. "Get out of here, boy." her voice quiet as she turned her back toward him. her body relaxed as she could see him from the corner of her eyes, making her way to a tree she placed her hand against a large tree and turned.

Her orbs shifted to the femlae, her hue softened. "Be more careful when your out..Alright?" her voice soft sounding genualy worried. Now taking a better look at the female she smiled gently. "My name is Sayumi. You do not have to speak yours, I would understand."
Back to top Go down

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Sarie shifted her hooves slightly as they stood there, waiting to see what would happen. Letting the reigns lay, she began to graze again. A slight smile tugged at her lips, watching the female as she walked away and the leader took off. Now she was fully safe, for the moment. After a few days people would be after her.

Looking to the female again, she nodded slowly. "Thank you," she spoke softly. Raising a hand, she brushed the hood back after a moment of lingering. The dark ears popped up once free of the hood. Shaking out her hair slightly, she gave a slight smile. "It's nice to meet you, Sayumi. My name is Aiko." Her head tipped to the side slightly. "What exactly are you?" She was thoroughly curious but quickly added, "If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm

As she didnt expect an answer from the young beautiful female she took a few light quiet steps toward the dead body, her nose wrinkled in disatisifactory. Dead bodies always gave off horible smells she thought as she didnt hear any movement from the Aiko or the horse she was with. She turned and watched her curiously.

She smiled as she heard the girls words and kurtsied softly. "Its nice to meet you as well, Aiko." She gigged quietly as she watched Aiko's curious look toward her. "Ive been called many things. I am many things but what i am, as far as species I'm a Vampire Shapeshifter"

Her orbs shifted toward the girls horse. A magnificant creature. The words formed in her mind as she thought, seeing how the animal reacted to the girl was a good sign. "Your horse, its loyal to you. From its reactions you show it great care." her voice soft as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
Nero

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:35 pm

As the male was wandering through the woods he saw a pack of males on horseback and sensing some sort of panic and fear In there voices by the way they spoke, stuttering slightly. A slightly confused look drew across his face but he just shook the thought off and carried on walking through the woods. As the male drew closer to the two females up ahead he bagan to rub his right arm as a odd feeling coursed through It. His right arm would be wrapped up In a sling, that reason only known to himself and very close friends. With this sign he knew they weren't human.

As he got to the two females he took a quick glance with his sky blue eyes which would be hid from view of others by his snow white hair. His arm shon brightly as he got to the two females stood at the side of the path. His right hand clenched to a tight fist and his face giving a slight expression of pain aswell as a low growl emitted from his lips. He tried to Ignore the pain as he kept walking but couldn't do It. So Instead he decided to take a seat In a tall oak tree and unwraped his arm from the sling. "Why was I cursed with this...This thing" The male snarled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm

The females ears perked at the sound of more footfalls, unaware of who it was her orbs shifted in the directon. She knelt down brushing her hand gently against the ground wondering how close the person was, she stayed that way for a wile her eyes closed. when she heared a light thump of the person sitting. She stood when she heard a very quiet mutter.

Turning to Akai she smiled softly. "Someone is near, who it is im not quiet sure. Would you like for me to go find out or are you going to be on your way?" Her voice innocent as she stretched, her hair brushing against the base of her neck as a strand of hair fell out of her hair clip. She lifted her hands and adjusted it so that her hair was held tight in the clip.
Back to top Go down

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Aiko watched her walk to the body, already being able to smell the beginnings of the death. Her nose wrinkled at the smell. She had been around bodies before, surely, but never this early. The smell was horrid.

Turning her attention to the female, she returned the smile giving a slight curtsy. She nodded slowly as she listened to what the femme had to say, blinking slightly. "That explains a lot. I'm sure they'll come for you too. A shapeshifter and a vampire is rare."

Sarie remained with her head down munching at the grasses she could find along the ground. Aiko nodded slowly and turned to glance to Sarie, the horse raising her head and trotted to her, lowering her head into Aiko's arms who in turn began to rub her neck softly. "Thank you. We take care of each other.* Turning her attention back to to Sayumi, Sarie trotted back to her grazing.

Her neko ears flicked atop her skull, hearing the silent steps before the female could tell her someone was there. Quickly she pulled the hood up, her ears already resting against her skull. Once it had been fixed, she looked to Sayumi.

Shaking her head slowly, she took Sarie's reigns pulling them from her back and over her head to hold them in her hands. "No, I'm not leaving. I want to know who it is." Tying the reigns to a fallen log, Sarie still having plenty of room to munch the grasses, she walked to Sayumi, glancing around. "Where do you think they are?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Frequent Member
Frequent Member
Nero

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:15 pm

The male who had already past the two females and could figure out what they were from a hundred meters away anyway would sit groaning and grunting still In the tree. He then looked to the females from the shadows that hid him wondering what they were up to. He hated people who had...'Talents' because It always gave him a slight pain through his arm when they were around. He dropped his sword to the ground letting It pierce the ground and as It did the force that It hit the ground with caused It to rumble everywhere nearby.

The male then jumpped down from the tree landing perfectly silent on his feet. He then took his sword from the ground placing It onto his back. The male then took off further Into the woods moving away from the females. Without realising he forgot his sling which In turn left his arm open for everyone who met him to see. The further he got away from the females the more the pain left him and the glow dimmed.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm

She could hear different foot falls from the same person. She closed her eyes realising he had been walking away from her now. A soft sigh escaped her as she stood and moved toward the area the male had been recently.

Sayumi moved through the shadows. She looked up as she now stood next to the tree he had just been in. Seeing the sling her right eye rose as she bent her knees pushing off the ground as she launched herself into the air, grabbing the branch swung around and landed on top of it before she reached up grabbing the sling.

She sniffed it quietly and assumed it had been a male that was here only a few moments ago a soft sigh escaped her as she nodded and moved hopping to the ground. "Your forgetting something." She whispered into the air before she moved back to where she had just stood, reaching down to her back pack she tucked the sling into her back. "I'm going to have to spray that with something." She mummbled to herself before she slipped her back onto her shoulders.

After she put her pack back on she adjusted her skirt before she reached up taking the pin out of her hair a soft yawn escaping her parted lips. she closed her mouth the put her pin back were it had belonged, clipping her bangs out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophy Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophy Life   Trophy Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophy Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: