Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am

Ok, I know I'm not an Admin or Mod, but I wanted to bring this together for EVERY SINGLE member of this forum to post on. I am deeply concirned in this site, it is D-E-A-D. There are some active members, but I think we might need more members.

Ideas:

1.) Diffrant background.

Grey? How about some blood colored red or some dark blue with black? Something colorful, yet dark(Contraction I know...).

2.) The Banner.

There IS NO banner! How about a pitcure of some anime vampires mabie? With the site's name on it??

3.) Groups.

How about ceirtain groups that classify the member by species?
Example: Vampire.Werewolf.Hybrid.Human.Lost soul.exe...

Concerns:

1.) Inactive users.

Most of these users on this site are inactive; I know we all have problems at home, but if your gonna be gone for abit, then say so.

2.) Advertisements.

As I said about the background & so, a good-looking forum is a forum that attracts new RP;ers that will want to join! Along with posting things on other forums that will help this site out by 67%(Math Wiz, sorry).

3.) Forum positionings.

How bout an forum catagory that is 'OOC rpg', An spam area, more RP areas, Exe?

---
I will be currently working on finding or makeing both a background & an banner for this site, I want to(hopefully) see all members post in this so we can help bring this forum back to life!

FACT: Most users on a dead forum, that usually post, have more of a chance of leaveing that forum after afew months of being inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 pm

All your ideas are GREAT! Kurai. I agree completely on everything. Colors, banner, more places to rp.

Personally, I'd like to take all the dead members and delete them. Dom always said "THE INACTIVE MEMBERS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE ON THE SITE". Which is just bad because it's wasting space. Some have never come on and others we haven't seen since last year! If no has objections, I'm going to start removing the DEAD members.

I would love to set up some starting groups. I was hoping to put up new ones after I deleted the old ones (yes I'm saying 'I' sorry) but yeah. I think creature groups would help alot for any new ppl. A list of what types of characters are being used would be a big help and make it easier for the groups to be made. Lots of hybrids I'm guessing..

I thought we had an OOC forum? If not, there shld be one. I can add a vacation forum too, for anyone leaving for days, weeks, months.

Oh, and to add on what you have, a new set of rules wouldn't be a bad idea either! For new members and what shld go on on the site once we have it up and running again. Personally, I made a rule that if you don't post within a week of joining, unless you've left a post that you wont be around, you're deleted. That's just me, though.

I have an affiliate for this site on (probly) all of mine. If not, I'll make sure to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Ok. Basic um..groups are up. If I missed one, since I'm too lazy to go through all the sheets, let me know. And give me a list of who needs to go in which group. Again, I don't know who is which race.

Another thing, a staff group. Would that be ok to add? So new members know who is staff of the site. If it is, who is staff?! Black, myself, TK? and I'm not sure who else. Just let me know.

Also adding a vacation forum for anyone who needs to leave. Moving all unused topics to the FINISHED TOPICS as well.

Another thing I forgot to ask about!!!

What should be done with the group territories? Since technically we don't have groups now. Should we move the territories into one large forum topic and make it another kind of seperate place to rp in? Like, a deserted island or something. Idk..
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Toma, I ask if you don't delete the inactive members, because some of them come on(Rarely, but yea), But I don't want them comeing back & saying, "Hey! Where the hell did my account go?!"; That'll just add more problems...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:50 pm

There's one that have NEVER been on. It's stupid to leave them there..
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 am

Yeah this is Blackfyre, I'm just using this account as I have to run to school in a second. Can you put up an 'others' clan as none of my characters fit into the clans that are up and several others have characters that fit into any of the clans either, so it would help out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:33 am

I got an banner~!!!
-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:36 am

As for the wallpaper...
-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Those are awesome Kurai!! I love them both!!

If there's a category, Black, that you want me to add that would fit your characters, let me know. I only did the basic ones that -I- know of. And the ones Kurai listed. If it would just be easier, I'll do an Others group. *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Vampires? Is that all we're about now?
They just seem a little...overused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

They are. WAY overused..

But no one is giving me any other types of groups that I can add. Black just wanted an 'others' group so *shrugs* I don't know anyone elses characters so I wouldn't know what other groups to add.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Nah, I meant the banner lol
It just didnt strike me as imaginative...but boy did I get a surprise when I saw it, I thought the site was gone for all of two seconds.
It's kinda pretty I guess but doesnt really do the site justice.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok, to start off with, Blackfrye, you need to post on DN; & Toma, the coloring should be about a black & dark blue; To go along with the background. If you want I can allways find another background~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Ok. I was trying to mess with it earlier but I was in class and the comp I chose I couldn't see the colors well ><

I'm going to work on them again. Oh! Also, found a picture. Haven't messed with it at all yet just seeing what everyone thinks of it.

DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! 5blarg12

It was just one that I found that may be a better fit. I'll edit it if you guys like it.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I like this one better <3
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I like it too.
It goes with the banner also~
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 am

Well first of all I am LOVING the new background, it gives the site life, and as for that pic up there.....(like someone said earlier) It does not do the site justice.
Lady Kurai, I know you probably won't get to read this ever but thank you for getting something done around here. Oh, and of course you too Toma, there's love for you as well =)

You guys were asking for other groups you can add right? Well I came up with a few that might fit in.
- Magicians/Spell Casters
- Machine/Android
- Fairy
- Elf
- The Divine
- Beasts

That's just a few randoms I pulled outta nowhere.

Oh and as for advertising, I've started to put up links on other rp sites to draw some attention.

Ok, another thing is that we shouldn't let "renovating" this site take up all our time. Let's keep up our frequent posts on past topics.

And I'm deeply sorry for the week long absence, my last known family member, my cousin, died. Had to got to a funeral overseas and all.

So I'm back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:43 am

Welcome back Dust. Glad Kurai could at least do that. She helped the site with what she did give us. I hoped to keep the colors close to the picture background she gave so glad you like it.

Sorry to hear about your cousin, I just lost my grandfather this past August so I know how that is.. Still, glad to have you back.

Renovations, I think are about done. All that we're waiting on is Uni, god love her for being an artist XD, she is helping me work on the new banner. I'll try and get ahold of her later today (for me) and see what's up on that.

Since it's almost 2am here, I'll get the new groups up and done later.

****Again, a list of who needs added to what group would be nice! Thanks for the list though, Dust. More groups means more imaginative posters and creatures that will be made. I surely hope.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Hope you guys don't mind, but I got a complaint about the colour choice of angels and demons, so I changed it. Sorry if anyone doesn't like it, I will change it to something everyone prefers if people are full on hating XD

I also changed my colour because hey, I'm ther only one in the group and I didn't like the colour. I can safely say Uni is almsot done with the banner, and it's looking good Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!   DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARKNIGHTMARES MEMBER MEETING!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Site Information :: Ideas or Concerns-
Jump to: