Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Insanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 pm

"Not anymore?" Damian questioned. "We were just looking for somewhere quiet." He told Kazuki. "Why? Are you forcing the girls to attend to you personally? I thought you used the men for that." Damian grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Kazuki stared the other man down. "Does it matter? Men, women, children, Kitsune, Neko, Human...you're all slaves. You know this Damian, I seem to recall you taking advantage of some of them." He smirked, eyes harsh.
Watching Jena start to ascend the stairs, Sora stepped forward. "Jena-chan? I'm sorry to bother you, but Kazuki-san said something about food earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Damian gripped the front of Kazuki's shirt, dragging him forwards so they were eye to eye. "Don't challenge me. I will beat your ass even with this collar and you know it. Hold your tongue." He snapped, shoving him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 am

Kazuki stumbled, but was able to regain his footing quickly. Standing tall, he adjusted his shirt, brushing at it as if something disgusting had touched it. Rolling his eyes to look at Damian, a cruel smile formed on his lips. "What's wrong Damian? Don't want your Neko girlfriend to find out who and what you were doing while you were residing here?" He taunted. "Gods! You did things to people that I couldn't of come up with in my wildest dreams! Beyond twisted is what you are!" He laughed. Sensing that he was angering the Kitsune, he held up a hand in a "Hold on" motion, then pointed to the three guards that were now behind the couple. "I wouldn't be so hasty, Damian-ishi. One of you may get very hurt...or killed." He grinned.

((Damian-ishi roughly means Doctor Damian))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

"Yeah one of us might." Damian snapped, twisting his fingers into Kazuki's hair forcing him to his knees. "And unless you want that person to be you, I would stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 am

The guards behind the duo sprung into action. The largest of them wrapped his arms around Koda, pinning her arms to her sides. Another moved to restrain Damian, while the third slammed the hilt of his sword into the base of the Kitsune's skull, hard. Hard enough to cause someone to black out, at the very least. Kazuki scowled as he got to his feet, massaging his scalp. "I told you someone would get hurt." He growled.
"Um, food, right." Jena mumbled, looking between the stairs and the Kitsune. Sighing, she finally turned around, walking past Sora. "Follow me." She said in an annoyed voice. Sora smiled to himself, following the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Koda pried herself from the arms of the man. "Oh, very brave, three on him and girl. Congratufuckinglations you've reached a new level of scum." She grumbled, hauling Damian to his feet, trying to ignore the blood that ran down the back of his skull. "Now I wonder what Aiko will say if Kana gets worse and lo behold his stupid guards knocked out one of the few damn people who can treat her."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 am

The other guards looked between each other, exchanging a look of uncertantity at Koda's words. "Stop looking so frightened you fools! The Neko's bluffing, that man just looked in on the girl. If nothing else, Damian is an excelent doctor. I highly doubt Lady Kana's condition will change before the Kitsune heals himself." Kazuki snapped, scowling at the couple infront of him, but deep in his eyes a hint of something unsure could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 am

Koda shook her head. "You know as well I as do the poison she has in her changes quickly. She could be. Fine one minute and dead the next. I wonder how Aiko will punish you and your families. Lets hope it'll be something simple, toothpicks under toenails and kicking the wall." Using her sleeve she mopped the blood on the back of Damian's head, keeping his arm around her shoulder to support him. "I suggest you get him some water and cloth and pray to whichever God you believe in that he comes around soon and you haven't made him brain damaged."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 am

One of the guards eyes went wide, and he headed down the hall. "Where are you going?" Kazuki snapped. The man paused, looking over his shoulder. "To get what the Neko asked for. My mate is pregnant. I'm not taking the chance that he might die because we didn't do something as simple as get him some water." He explained, taking off at a jog.
Kazuki was still glaring at the couple when the guard returned with Jena and Sora in tow. "I ran into them in the hall. Jena said this Kitsune is a healer...not close to Damian's level, but better then nothing." The guard explained quickly. Kazuki snarled at the group. "Do what you will!" He shouted, exiting the hall with the other guard at his heels.
"Well...do something!" The guard exclaimed, turning towards Sora. "Calm down Shane. Getting riled up wont help." Jena said softly, taking his arm. The bald man nodded rapidly. "You're right. Just please hurry." He pleaded. "Sora, please..." She asked, holding out the bundle of cloth. Sora nodded, setting a bucket of water and a cup on the floor.
Sora helped Koda lower Damian to the floor. Kneeling next to the Kitsune, he glared at the woman across from him. "I'm only doing this for Kana-sama. If it wasn't for her I'd let him die, and savour watching your face as it happened." He growled. Looking at the wound, Sora turned to Jena and Shane. "Bring me the water and cloth shite kudasai." He asked. Jena handed him the fabric and cup while Shane set the bucket down. Filling the cup with water, he set it to the side, then soaked the cloth. After cleaning the wound he looked up at Koda with worried eyes. "I need to borrow someones life force."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm

"Take mine. It won't damage me and if he dies because someone hesitates then I'll have to kill you." She smirked, eyeing him with malice, her fingers automatically weaving into Damian's. "Actually, I'll probably kill Kana. That'll hurt you more wouldn't it?" She sneered, watching him soak the cloth. "Can you imagine her scream like a child?" She murmured, leaning forwards as she did so to taunt him further.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 am

Sora glared at the woman across from him. "Kana-sama isn't much more then a child as it is, if you haven't noticed." He growled. Placing a hand on Damian's wound, he reached up and tangled the fingers of his other hand in Koda's hair, wrenching her forward until their foreheads touched. "Don't let go of his hand." He breathed out.
Closing his eyes, Sora focused on the ebb and flow of energy pulsing through each of them. He knew how to do this, but wasn't close to as skilled as his mother had been. He knew that it was going to be painful for Koda, and that if was anyone else there would be a chance that he could completely drain them, killing them in the process.
"The only advantage to Kana-sama being with Akio-sama is the chances of you getting near her are slim to none." He mumbled, then began to tear her life force from her, shoving it into the man below him. Forgive me... He thought, feeling the echos of pain in his own body.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Koda doubled over as the intense pain ripped her breath from her throat, holding back the groan of pain. She clutched Damian's hand even tighter than before, watching as the bloodied mark began to heal over itself like old skin being stretched over new. Waiting until Sora finally said it was okay to let go, Koda dropped Damian's hand, struggling to get her breath back.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 am

Sora collapsed forward, barely catching himself on shaking arms. Gasping for breath, he looked across Damian's still unconcious form at Koda from behind his long dark hair. "He...he'll be...fine now." He told her in a voice that was hardly audible. Glancing at the cup he filled before cleaning the man's wounds, he spoke to the Neko again. "Water...He'll need it when he wakes up." He explained. Glaring in the direction the other guards went, Sora looked up at Jena and Shane. "If I wasn't here, he'd be dead, or brain damaged at the very least. Make sure you tell your captain he almost made a fatal mistake, for Damian-sama and himself." He growled, shoving himself to his feet.

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Koda wrapped her arms around Damian, sitting him upright, leaning him against the wall with shaking arms. She wiped the sweaty hair from his forehead, pushing it back on his head. "Thanks." She grumbled quietly to Sora, filling a cup with water, setting it besides him for when he woke uo.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 am

Kana gasped, sitting up. Immediatly her vision swam, followed by the most extreem pain she had ever felt. Clutching her head, Kana fell back to the bed, curling into the fetal position. Akio rushed to the bed, hands hovering over his wife, unsure what to do. "Anata wa watashi ni nani o yatte imasu ka? Choudo watashi o korosu, onegai! Kono itami o tomeru tame ni nanika!" (What have you done to me? Just kill me, please! Anything to stop this pain!) Kana whimpered, squeezing her head. Akio's eyes went wide at the girl's words...he had never heard her speak like this before. "Kazuki!" He shouted towards the door. "Hai Akio-sama!" Kazuki said, slightly out of breath from rushing to his masters room. "Bring me Damian, now!"
Kazuki entered the area Damian and the others were in at a full out run. "He's needed, now! Kana-sama's awake, but something wrong!" He exclaimed, looking at the group with fear plain on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:39 am

Koda tilted Damian's head back gently, running her thumb over his temple. "He can't. Somebody knocked him out and while he'll be okay he isn't awake. Take Sora. He can probably keep her alive until Damian comes around." She said, dunking the sleeve of her shirt into the bucket of water, placing it across his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 pm

"Me?! I don't know how much I can do! I'm nearly spent from saving Damian!" Sora exclaimed. "It doesn't matter, you're all we have right now." Kazuki said, grabbing the mans arm. Sora wrenched his arm out of Kazuki's grip, shoving him away. "Kore wa, subete anata no seidesu! Kanojo ga shinda baai, anata wa shinu! Watashi wa katsute anata to onaji ichi, gado no kyaputen o kaisai shi, saisho no ruru wa, anata no kanjo ga anata no saidaigen ni katsuyo sa senai kotodesu!" (This is all your fault! If she dies, you die! I once held the same position as you, Captain of the guard, and the first rule is you do not let your emotions get the best of you!) Sora shouted. Kazuki tried to respond, but Sora had already began to jog off towards Akio's chambers. Turning back to Koda, he pointed at Damian. "Bring him the second he regains conciousness!" He shouted, then ran after Sora.
"Where's Damian?" Akio snapped, seeing Sora enter the room. "He's indisposed. Your captain of the guard decided to beat him within an inch of his life..." He explained. Akio's eyes went wide as Sora pushed past him to look at Kana. "Don't worry, I saved him, but he's still unconcious. Problem is, I have almost no energy left now. Depending on how bad she is, I might have to take someones life to save hers." He explained, feeling Kana's forehead. "Sorakun?" Kana asked in a harsh whisper. "Shhh Kanachan, I'm here. I'll make it better." He whispered, smoothing her hair back. "Save her. Use Kazuki. Use them all if necessary. I need to see Damian." Akio yelled, shaking with anger.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Koda patted the damp rag over Damian's forehead again. "Kazuki, get out of here before they use you as life force. Hide somewhere. Damain can use me again. I can take it." She murmure, smiling as Damian blinked blearily into consciousness.
"Owww..."
"Yeah, I know it hurts. Need you to get up though, Miss Prissy is busy trying to die and stuff and they need you to fix her."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Akio began to leave his chambers when a hand gripped his upper arm, pulling him back. "Arimasen. She doesn't have time for me to find someone else. You want her to be okay, it has to be you." Sora explained, squeezing the other Kitsune's arm tightly. It wasn't true. Kana was definatly having a bad reaction to something, and she was in dire need of healing, but what was happening to her at the moment wasn't life threatining. Sora had experianced a shadow of the pain the girl was currently feeling when he touched her, and it was almost enough to drive him to his knees. Whoever he used to help her was going to get the full brunt of that pain, and he thought it only fitting that Akio be the one to share in the pain.
Akio stared at the hand gripping him as his mind tried to process who would have the audacity to touch him. "Do you want your power base to die?" Sora asked harshly. "No." The older man answered. "Then get over here."
Sora held onto Akio tightly, then touched the side of Kana's face. As he began to transfer Kana's pain to Akio, all he could do is hope Damian recovered soon. He could releave her pain, but he really didn't know what exactly was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Damien sat up, clutching his head. "Dammit really hurts..." He grumbled. Koda rolled her eyes.
"Just hurry up. We don't know how seriously she's hurt." She said, hauling Damien to his feet. Grabbing his wrist tightly, she lead him towards the vast stone room where Kana was laying, pushing Damien towards her. Damien ran his fingers over Kana's back, scowling slightly. "Dammit." He turned to Aiko. "I told you to sever the damn link. Sevre means completely. Not hold onto a teeny percent. Com-plete-ly." Pushing Kana's hair from her eyes, he felt her forehead, flinching at the heat. "Now. It's not serious but it's growing."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:18 am

Akio glared up at Damian, struggling to breathe through the pain Sora was channeling into him from Kana. Sora relinquished his hold on the other Kitsune's arm, allowing the intense pain to begin to subside. Kana gasped and let out a small whimper as the agony returned in full to her. "Watashi o yurushite Kana-chan." Sora apologised, squeezing her hand.
Taking in a shuddering breath, Akio growled at Sora then snapped his head towards Damian. "How could that possibly cause this kind of reaction?!" He asked angerly. "Fine! I'll sever it!" He shouted, stiffly getting to his feet. Taking a step forward, Akio shoved Sora violently away from Kana, causing the young man to fall to the ground. Running his hands just above her body he paused over a spot on her back, "I can break the link, but something may happen..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

"If you don't break it she'll die." Damien shrugged. "But that's up to you. Another aristocratic bitch dying will be no skin off my nose." He said, offering a hand to Sora, hauling him up.

(Short. posting from phone ffs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insanity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insanity   Insanity - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insanity
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: