Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

I AM A MOTHER!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Black321 is my child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:55 pm

And Avian merely replied, "Not even in a fantasy could such a hag be a mother. You're five years older."

Last edited by Black321 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:56 pm

The femme raised a brow, a skeptical expression on her face.
"Exactly, I am old enough to be your mother."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

"You're still a hag."
Avian smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 pm

She scowled, slapping him across the top of his head.
"Watch you're language when you speak to your mother. Next time it'll be where the sun don't shine."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:52 pm

"Ow!~" Avian replied, rubbing his head furiously where she hit him, ready to spit another insult at her, but kept his tongue upon hearing the threat. "Sorry," he said quietly instead, feeling the urge to say something anyway, even if he didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:55 pm

She folded her arms across her chest.
"You know one day that smart ass mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble and I won't be there to get you out. Still, I appreciate the apology."
Pushing her ivory hair from her eyes, she settles back into a nearby chair, curling her feet around until she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Avian just watched her, his eyes growing to their normal shy state. "I can't keep a friend anywhere. Not even to my own momm- even to a girl I just met," he said, correcting himself. He had known her for a few days at most. Just enough to learn rules and... Avian shivered a bit--punishments.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:35 pm

She smiled lightly, curling her tail around her ankle.
"You remind me so much of my brother..." She cut off for a moment, closing her golden eyes. Taking a deep breath she carefully placed the smile back on her face. "You can keep a friend, but these places are dangerous. I am by no means old, I just don't want to see someone else die."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 pm

For once all shyness left Avian. It replaced with anger, something he didn't even know he had owned. Now he did and he harnessed it to yell right at Koda, which took all the nerves he could. She had helped him.

"You don't think I don't know what dangerous is? Look at my damn scar!" he said, pointing at the slash under his eye. "I did't make this! People threw knives at me!" He made sure to stay careful not to touch the scar though- he didn't want to feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 pm

She looked up, grabbing the hand that he had pointed to his face she lowered it gently.
"No Avian, you don't know true danger and if I have it my way then you never will. A flesh wound is something that will heal, dangerous yes, but not true danger. Real danger is something that will torment your body and soul long after the wounds have healed, something that will continue to stab you until you pass on."
She let go of his hand, urging him to see sense.
"That scar will heal in time, I can promise that. Try crushed sycamore leaves, it'll numb it for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 am

"You mean like how my parents were killed...right before my eyes," Avian said, reliving the memory for the first time in years. This time though, instead of waiting, he ran, trying to get out of the room before Koda could see him crying. One slight conversation could go wrong.

"I hate my life!" he cried quietly to himself, finally settling behind a chair a few rooms away.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 am

She said nothing, simply choosing to remain in her seat as he ran from the room.
"That's pain, not danger." She whispered, ignoring the fact that she was alone. Pressing a thumb to her lip, she sank her teeth into the digit until small beads of blood trickled down the pale skin. Tucking her thumb in her palm, she waited breathing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:00 am

The images replayed over and over. People attacked. Blood dripping from his check. His parents on the ground. Thieves weren't treated kindly yet, but they didn't steal anything! Slowly quiet sobs came from Avian. He didn't know how crying helped but he did anyway, where it helped in clearing his mind from thinking about the past.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 am

The quiet sobs echoed down the hallway, eventually reaching her room. Deciding to go against her own wishes, she rose from the chair, padding down the hallway she found the room he was in easily. Bending down she wiped the tears from his cheek.
"Don't cry." She whispered, a knot of guilt in the bottom of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 am

Avian reached out and hugged Koda, because it felt more comforting that her just telling him it would be okay. Thought he didn't want to believe it, he was actually starting to think of her as his mommy...something he vowed not to have again unless he thought his mother would approve.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 am

She stumbled slightly as he pulled her down, she placed her arms around his neck in comfort, still confused over the whole ordeal. She gently stroked his hair,hoping to be reassuring in some way.
"Are you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:29 am

"Yes," Avian replied quietly, feeling happy as she stroked his hair. He felt tired- a lot happened in a few minutes, Normally it was running around looking for a life and recently getting up and learning what was accepted from Koda. "Can I go to sleep?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 am

She let him go.
"Of course you can, there's a room down the hall second to the left which is free."
Standing up, she stretched until her limbs popped, with a sigh of relief Koda walked back out of the room, her fingers curled around a small blade inside her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 am

As Avian watched her go, he slowly stood up, yawning, then scampered off to go and find the room. Once he had found it, he went inside, and then just fell asleep towards the ground, knocked out entirely.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 am

She padded down the stairs, finding the kitchen, she walked inside, digging around in one of the cupboards. Pulling out a flapjack, she nibbled on the edge, the sugary sweetness running down her throat.
"Sweet goodness." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Only after a minute of sleeping, his thumb was in his mouth--and his dream staying happy.
Slash slash. Trees falling and him going to save the little forest creatures whose names he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 am

Nibbiling half of it off, the treat disintergrated in her palm. Dusting her hands off she sighed, the now setting sun dappiling the proceilin tiles inside the small kitchen.
"Really should sleep..." She muttered to herself, before shaking her head, willing to stave off the needs of her body for one more day.

(OOC yeah spelling mistakes galore D:, I'm in school so I kinda can't correct them, son't kill me child D:)
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 am

(OOC *Stab*.)

Avian's dream faded slowly, and he woke up, his thumb still in his mouth. "Nyeggga!" he sputtered, taking it out, sighing somewhat loudly. "I hate doing this," he muttered, wiping his saliva on his shirt sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

"Yeah you should really stop." She muttered leaning against his door frame. She was pretty sure that he was unaware that she'd been standing there for the past ten minutes. Smiling she walked in besides him.
"Don't worry, I do it as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM A MOTHER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM A MOTHER!   I AM A MOTHER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM A MOTHER!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: