Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

No Walk In The Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Walk In The Park Empty
PostSubject: No Walk In The Park   No Walk In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 am

Spoiler:

Kisa walked along the forest path. Her feet slid along the ground in almost total silence. She could have been completely silent if she wished but it seemed she wanted to be heard by someone. Walking alone was a bit... Well it was lonely. Anyone would know and understand that. Right?

But the real question was, why was there in the first place? It was a bit desolate, the forest. Such a hard place. Not hard as in tough. Hard as in... The look. It did look rough. Still, she walked along the path with ease. Her foot came up at each fallen branch or tree that she came to. The eyes, her eyes. They remained staring out ahead of her. As if she were searching. Waiting for something to come into the sight. Or maybe she was seeing something already and didn't want to alter her eyes in case it vanished.

A wind came at her back, picking up the ends of her hair and swishing it past her face with the breeze. A hand came up, brushing the hair back down. Behind one ear to keep it at bay.

Finally she stopped, her foot, bare, had come in contact with something. A fallen tree. A cry escaped her lips. It hurt, badly. Whimpering, she took a seat on that tree trunk. Bringing her foot up, she rubbed over the toes with one hand. Nothing. A bruise would form, she was sure. Though her eyes continued to stare ahead of her as her hands rubbed at her aching foot.

Yes, Kisa was blind...
Back to top Go down

No Walk In The Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: