Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Broken Trust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

The girl would be walking down a dirt path, listening to each crunch of the dirt, and some branches that have fallen from the trees from the side of the walking path. Her eyes would look at every being who passed her when they walked the other way. She thought that everyone she saw so far was a normal, nice villager. Though she could be wrong, and the being would have a mask, hiding their true personalities, so she only nodded to the others and said a brief "hi", to everyone who seemed to look pleasant. At least she knew she wasn't alone, and close to civilization, once again. The village she just came from wasn't so nice, everyone was on their toes, why? She hadn't have a clue why. Though she didn't bother asking, she just kept walking while she ate her lunch on the way to another, the one she just entered.

Finishing what's left of her lunch, she slowled her pace and walked to the first store that caught her eye. A street food market, the first one was filled with rfuits and vegitables, most of them looked newly picked. She picked up a peach, it felt juicy and smelled alright, so she decided to buy it. And started eating the fuzzy juicy peach. Taking a bite, peach juice dripped down her chin. Just the way she liked it. Finding a bench she sat down, still on the street with the different food markets, most of them looked great, even for a small village as this one. Watching every passer by, thinking if she should greet herself to someone, or just wait a little longer to get used to this place.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:33 am

He walked down the street, steadily passing by small stalls selling various goods to the townsfolk throughout the day. He came by a smaller stall made of two wooden crates placed beside each other and a yellow table cloth thrown over it, there were different knives laid across the table, one caught his eye, a small black bodied knife with a switch blade, he picked it up and tossed a couple of coins at the man on the other side of the stall, "Thank you.", he said softly as he walked away, hands buried in his coat pockets.

His hair flipped over the shoulder of his knee length, light red coat. The dark purple colour of his hair had an eerie pink glow in this light which clashed with the rest of his out fit but he seemed to pull it off. He brushed his ponytail back over his shoulder with a gloved hand as he passed a dark dressed femme eating a fruit on a bench beside him. He stopped and turned, "Hey...what are you doing here?".
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:54 pm

She looked at the pit of her peach and let out a low sigh. She thought to herself, "This was one of the bests peaches I've ever had..."

Her head lifted and looked around to find the temperary imbodied voice, then beside her, she saw a purple haired person. She thought it was a tad odd, but she also thought that he managed to pupll off the outfit. The teen looked puzzled since she was wondering if the other was talking to her, so she pointed to herself with a pinky and said confusingly, "Do you mean me?"

The too look behind her to see if there was any other being behind her or around, then back to the purple haired male.

Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 am

He nodded softly as she looked back at him, "Of course I'm talking to you.". He sat down beside her and looked at the busy crowd, "Who else would I be talking to? Everyone else is in there own little world.", he brushed his fringe from his sight and turned back to the femme.

"You know, I didn't really recognize you with the black hair and clothes. But never mind that, I can still tell it's you.", he stood up excitedly and stretched out a hand to her, "Everyone's still looking for you 3417, you should come back with me.", he was pretty sure of himself that this was the femme whom he had been searching the town for for the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Confusion would be seen on her face as she looked at the male. "3417... Who's 3417?" She'd say in her mind. The femme didn't really know what to do, or what to say to the male.

"I am not a number, I am a person. And I don't know who you are looking for." She'd say with a hint of worry heard in it. "Who is this 3417, you're looking for?" She was curious to who this '3417' was, so she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

He let his hand drop to his side almost immediately, "But...you look just like her...Here I'll show you.", he pulled out a rolled up piece of paper and quickly stretched it out, turned it over and let the dark haired femme examine it. There was a picture of a femme with dirty-blond hair on the sheet of paper, her eyes looked exactly the same as the dark haired femme in front of him.

Above the picture of the femme were the words MISSING along with her name, Thirtyfour Seventeen, 3417. He lowered the page and sighed, "I could've sworn you were her....it must be the eyes.", he said before allowing a soft chuckle to escape his lips. "Well, if you'd excuse I've got someone to search for.", he said as he cocked a brow and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 pm

She took the paper, and looked at it carefully, she could see her eyes in the picture. But to her, something seemed a bit off, about the eyes. She blinked twice, then gave the paper back to the male.

She watched him, as she slowly comprehended the picture into her mind. Then she got up and caught up to the male, to ask him, "Why are they looking for, 3417? Did she do something, or experiment?" Her hand reached out and tugged on thematerial on his arm lightly, then let go.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 pm

He stopped almost immediately and turned as she tugged at his sleeve, he looked at her with a smile, "Wow, you're the first person to ask that.", he chuckled softly then continued, "It's not like she's evil or anything. Well her story is...", he scratched his purple hair as he thought about how to put it. "Ok, she was created by a few of our people back at the lab. She was supposed to be an empty shell for us to store our knowledge inside of in case anything would happen to any of us.".

"She disappeared around a month ago right here in this city...I tried to take her out for ice-cream.", he let out a few laughs before going serious again, "That's about all I am allowed to tell you.", he shrugged and dug his hands into his pockets and removed the picture again, then handed it to the femme, "Here, you keep this in case you see her anywhere.", he turned to leave but came to a halt and quickly asked, "What did you say your name was again...?".
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 pm

She nodded her head, as she listened to the male talk about the missing "shell's" story.

"Tried taking her out for ice-cream? Did she get scared or suspicious of you...?" She thought of what 3417 would have thought, and many thoughts ran through her mind, and she started asking questions to herself, about what the male is searching for.

"I didn't mention my name." She decided to give the other a fake name, so she answered his question as if it was her real name, "My name is Iona Spyker." Which was a real name, but the person is now deceased, the name belonged to her grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am

He looked at her curiously and answered, "Well Iona I'm not sure if she was really afraid of me...or maybe she was. Do people usually get scared when you offer to buy them ice-cream?", he asked jokingly.

He stretched out a hand to take hers, "Tell you what, since I can't really answer that question, how about I buy you an ice-cream and you tell me if you start getting 'scared' or 'suspicious', alright?", he awaited the femmes response with a friendly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm

"It depends. For me, it's kind of suspicious like... Going out for ice-cream, with a complete stranger. Which I don't think I got your name." She said to the male. Reaching out for his hand as she saw his stretched out.

"I'm sure I would have told you, even if you didn't want me to." She kind of joked, but told the truth. Thoughts remaind in her mind, but she put them aside for a bit, to see how this other person was like. To get to know him first.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 pm

He took her hand ant tugged at it gently as he wanted to lead her towards the ice-cream parlour. "Oh, I guess I did forget to introduce myself.", he stopped and turned to look at her, he bowed slowly, "My name is Dust Killagin, plain Dust for short.".

He began to walk slowly, holding onto her hand, taking her past a few stalls leading towards the ice-cream parlour. "It's not that far from here, just around the corner actually. So Iona what brings you to this beautiful city?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

"Well, hello... "Plain Dust" she joked a little and let him lead the way. She watched the stall past and to where they were going. "Nothing really, just wanted to check it out."

She started to think about what ice cream she'd get. She figured vanilla would be ok, she's going plain jane today. Reaching into her pocket, she grabbed out some change, "How much do you suppose, is the ice cream, Dust?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm

He looked at her over his shoulder, "You honestly just came to this town to have a look around? That's a bit odd since this town is miles away from any other civilization.", he chuckled then stood by the ice-cream stall.

"Oh nonsense, don't worry about money. I'm paying this time. Next time though is your treat.", he gestured to the vendor who then removed several containers each with a different label placed on the lid, 'chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and mint.'. "I'll have just a plain scoop of chocolate.", he took his cone from the vendor and continued, "And the lady will have a...?".
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:55 pm

"Yeah, I'll have a vanilla, thank you." She gave the vendor a bright smile, and nodded to him.

Turning her attention to Dust again. "Maybe I traveled." She stated, and smiled once at him, she seeming a bit smiley at the moment, though she figured it would disappear soon. Not sure why. "I just finished visiting an old friend, that lives just outside this town. Figured I come here and pick up some stuff and head back home."

Taking the vanilla ice cream from the vendor, taking a lick of her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am

He turned and placed a few coins on the counter then turned back to her and began walking slowly, one hand in his pocket the other holding the cone gently, "Oh so you get to travel and visit friend while doing it. Sounds like fun to me.".

"I'm personally not from here, I came from the southern plains. I only arrived here cause my work led me to this place.", he chuckled softly. "Like I mentioned earlier, I'm searching for our missing person 3417. I have at least two to three days to search this area then I have to move on.", he shrugged a bit and licked at the ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 am

"And what happens when you move on, but yet, she's still in thaqt one remaining place? Meaning... You missed her." She asked, her suriousity kicking in once again.

She took another lick around the ice cream, licking off the melted icecream from the cone. She thought she should tell him her real name. Rethinking, she decided a bit later on.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:15 am

"Well...", he began but paused to think about it. "I guess, I never really thought about that. But I do check quite thoroughly, it's amazing how much ground I can get covered over one night.", he bit into the cone.

"I'm pretty sure I haven't missed her yet. I'm not even sure if I'll ever be able to find her.", looked around then pulled the picture of the femme ut again and looked at it curiously.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 am

"Wait... How much ground DO you cover in one night?" She was curious, since he made it sound like he could cover half the town, or maybe even more in one night.

She too took a bite out of the cone, after finishing the ice cream on top, but wanted the icecrem that sunk into the cone. Her arm came up once in awhile to wipe the ice ceram around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 am

"Ohhh,". He remarked, "I can cover a lot of ground in one night...or even just an hour it all depends on the moon. Let's just say it's one of my many talents.". He winked teasingly.

He dropped the rest of the dry cone into a trash can and used the napkin to wipe his mouth and chin clean before dropping it in as well. He looked back to her, "So do you have anywhere you need to be now or do we still have time together?". He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:06 pm

She thought about it, and shook her head side to side. "Not that I know of. If my granny was here, then I would have." She looked down at the ground then she lifted her hand to her necklace, that was tucked inside her shirt. Letting her hadn drop to her side, she looked to the male again. "My name Isn't really Iona... It's Nina Kurai. Iona belongs to my grandmother... Granny... She's real nice."

Her thoughts suddenly ran through her mind, having back flashes of her and her granny, and their good times. Then suddenly a very quick flash of her granny being attacked by men in navy blue clothing, that hid their identities and everything. Quickly and briefly shaking her head, to return back to reality. In reality, her eyes were watery, but then they made them dry up before she let out anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Trust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trust   Broken Trust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Trust
Page 1 of 1