Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 am

Taryn rolled his eyes and grabbed the empty glass from the kitchen counter, ignoring the still steaming residue inside. Running it under the tap, he quickly filled the glass and handed it back to her. "You could've just asked me to get you a drink if you were thirsty. Though I'm still kinda amused that you can turn a handle and you get water. Sure beats getting it from a well." He grinned, sitting on the coffee table, picking up a magazine. "Though I don't think I'll ever understand how some of these people became idolised. They haven't done anything except beg for attention." He mused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 am

"Yeah, well I'm stubborn." Ayame smiled a bit sheepishly. "The funny thing is, I actually know where you're coming from with the well thing. I remember a time when people didn't even realise they could dig into the ground and retrieve fresh water." She said, eyes full of nostalgia. Nodding her thanks as he brought the water over, she gulped most of it down quickly. Leaning forward to look at the magazine, Ayame laughed. "Your guess is as good as mine. I think that one became famous because she has a big ass and a sex video of her was leaked. I really don't understand it." She shook her head. Draining the rest of the water, she started rolling the glass between her hands. "Could you, please?" She asked, embarassed, holding the glass out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

"Sure." Taryn replied, taking the glass, filling it with water again. "I guess we advanced more in other aspects. Like medicine. We can cure a lot of stuff that this world can't yet. In some sense I wish I could tell them. But that would throw their timeline off and the results would be...well...not pretty in the slightest." He sighed, handing her the freshly filled glass. "It's a shame really. You can almost tell who's going to die soon when you walk down the street. Like you can smell the cells dying."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"I know. Sometimes I'll look at someone, and I'll see how their going to die. Car accident, drug overdose, mugging...I want to tell them, but it could change the course of so much..." She said softly, staring down at the water. "It's quite depressing at times, isn't it?" She asked, sipping on the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 am

"I can't tell if that'll happen. Just from illness." He smiled, settling in the chair opposite her. "It's worse when it's a young person. I smelt it on a six year old when I came here. But there's nothing I can do. Sometimes you can cure one without the results being too bad, but I prefer not too. It's not my decision who should live and who dies. I'm not playing God." Taryn murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 am

Ayame let out a small, ironic, laugh. "That's the thing...I am a god. The problem is, I don't possess the gifts to heal people...only to see what's wrong with them." She sighed. "Hikun...he could heal them, to an extent. Depends on the problem. But he can't see who's going to die, and I don't tell him. He'd want to save everyone, and that's just not possible...besides, there's still the issue of what could happen if we saved the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Taryn nodded, brushing his hair from his eyes. "Yeah that would be a problem. Still, at least he's trying to be kind." He replied, leaning back into the seat with ease. "Some people are like that. They hate the thought of other dying."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"That would be my Aniki...he would save the whole world from death if he could. That's the reason why he's willing to kill us, well, more accuratly kill me. It's to protect everyone. To bad if one of us goes, so does the other..." Ayame said, staring off, thinking of past deaths. She turned her eyes back to Taryn, "I don't want to die again. Not this young. For once I'd like to see my twenty-fifth birthday, and I'm pretty damn far from that." She admited, voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 pm

"You're physically sixteen or so aren't you?" Taryn asked quietly.
Willow quietly adjusted the duvet over her daughter before sitting on top. "School soon." She mused quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 am

Ayame nodded. "Almost sixteen." She confermed. "Since we've been incarnated in human bodies we've never once made it to our twentyfifth birthday. Not once. And I've lived more lifetimes then I can remember."

"School..." Hisoka said whimsically. "You know, Aya and I haven't been to school since that day." He admited, bending down to gently brush a stray hair from Raegan's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 am

"I'll have to get her enlisted." Willow sighed, leaning back. Propping herself on her elbows she glanced at Hisoka. "Hey, what exactly are we? Dating, fuck buddies what?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 am

Hisoka laughed at the way Willow worded the question. "I guess that's up to you." He answered, moving to sit on the floor. He hissed as he moved the cloth from his chest, then looked up at Willow. "I'd be thrilled to be dating, seeing as I really like you...but just being fuck buddies would work too if that's what you prefered." He said, giving the girl a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

Koda bit her thumb lightly. "Don't want to make this choice alone...should ask Aya. Know she's listening in." Willow sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 am

Hisoka gave Willow a weird look. "You want to ask my sister for what? Permission to date me?" He asked, letting out a small laugh. "Or just for permission to keep fucking?" He teased. "I'll let her know we want to talk to her." He added, a bit more seriously. Ayachan. Willow to watashi wa nani ka nitsuite anata to hanasu hitsuyō ga aru... Hisoka said in his sister's mind, telling her they needed to talk to her about something.
Ayame tilted her head to the side as her brother spoke to her directly. She had been hearing them, but as a low whisper in the background. Partially because she was still mildly shielding against her twin, and partially because she just wasn't paying attention. She wasn't Hisoka, hearing everyones thoughts wasn't natural to her, only her brothers. Anata wa watashi ga soko made kite mo yoroshiidesu ka? She responded in Japanese, since he had spoken in that language.
Hisoka looked at Willow, "Aya wants to know if we want her to come up here or us go down?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 pm

"Whatever's easier for her." Willow replied. "And it's more like making her aware for definate. I'm not exactly ideal for you am I? One day I may just kill you, I wouldn't mean to but it might happen anyway..." She sighed
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 am

Hisoka shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first time I've died. Never even made it to 25 before." He said nonchalantly. "At least if I'm with you I'd enjoy my life, even if you were the death of me." He smiled, eyes a bit sad.
Ayame looked at Taryn. "Please excuse me, Willow and my brother need to talk to me." She said, carefully standing up. She swayed a bit, grabbing on to the edge of the couch. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and continued. "You can come with me if you want..."
"Aya's comming. It'll be a minute though. She's still dizzy and weak from earlier...she probably needs to eat. She's to damn stubborn to ask us to go down." Hisoka sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Taryn wrapped an arm around her waist, helping her up the stairs. "If they wanted me they would call." He replied, letting her go outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 am

"Thank you." Ayame mumbled, bowing. "You're probably right, but I also don't think they care if you're here either, considering they were willing to come down to talk to me." She said with a shrug. "Honestly, I just kinda felt bad leaving you by yourself, so I thought I would offer the chance to join us." She explained. Reaching for the door knob, Ayame gave the man an embarassed smile, "Not to mention that without your help I would probably still be trying to get up the stairs."
Hisoka looked up as his sister entered the room, smiling at her. "Feeling better?" He asked a little cautiously. "You could say that. So what's up? You said you guys needed to talk to me....is everything okay?" She asked suspiciously, looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 am

Taryn smiled, making his way back down the stairs. "I like solitude. Not so much drama when you're alone." He said, before making his way to the ground floor again.
Willow stared at her feet, blushing slightly. "Well...yeah...we um...Hisoka, you can tell her." She mumbled, twisting her fingers together, teeth firmly set into her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 pm

"Tell me what?" Ayame asked, narrowing her eyes at the pair. Hisoka shot Willow a dirty look, mumbling "Chicken shit..."
Ayame took a step forward, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't care which of you talks, but talk." She demanded. Hisoka sighed, wrapping an arm around Willow's waist. "Willow and I have decided to start dating. She thought we should tell you, that you might have a...problem with it. Maybe. Or something." He said, adverting his eyes. Ayame looked at Willow, raising an eyebrow. "Well Will, why do you think I might have a problem it?" She asked, her voice a little sharp.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 am

"Because I'm not exactly a fantastic choice for your brother. And if we fall out it'll be super awkward trying to hang out with you." Willow told her, tugging at her shirt lightly. "And on top of that you'll probably get more stick when we go back to school because of it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 am

"Do whatever you guys want, you're going to end up together no matter what I say." Ayame shrugged. "I knew this would happen if you guys met, it's kinda the main reason why I didn't let you two meet sooner." She said, slightly embarassed. Hisoka narrowed his eyes at his twin, "What are you saying?" He asked. "I'm saying that Willow's right, she isn't exactly the most safe person to date...." She answered. Hisoka tried to protest, but Ayame silenced him with a raised hand. "No aniki, listen to me. I don't give a shit about what people are going to say at school, if they didn't have this to use against me, it'd just be another thing..." She began to explaine. Looking at Willow, she smiled softly. "I have more faith in all of our maturity levels then all that when it comes to how we would all act towards each other if you guys broke up," Taking a deep breath, she glanced back and forth between the two, "And as for you being dangerous...you are. But the thing is, even if you guys weren't dating, you'd still be in our lives. I'd rather you two be together and be happy...but I could really do without seeing my brother and best friend have sex, so if you guys would be so kind, please try to shield a bit better next time you guys go at it, okay?" She requested with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 am

Willow blushed lightly. "Yeah...um...sure." She mumbled. "Thanks." Moving back onto the bed, petting Raegan's hair softly. "Seriously thanks. You know I wouldn't if you had so much as a single objection. I don't want to ruin your family for a few moments of pleasure. That's just selfish."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:29 am

"I won't." Hisoka said, smirking at his sister, trying to embarass her. Ayame rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to Willow. "Will, you're my best friend, you are part of my family. You and Hikun being happy is important to me." She explained. "Hell, I'm closer to you then I am my parents..." She shrugged. "Not to mention you guys would be miserable if I protested." She said in a hushed voice, sitting gently on the bed. Hisoka sat on the ground infront of the girls, smiling softly up at them. "Thanks Ayachan." He said sincerely. "Well it looks like that's settled." He grinned at Willow, reaching up to take her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Willow took his hand, squeezing gently before resting it in her lap. "Not miserable per say. Just willing to sneak around instead." She grinned, sticking her tongue out at Aya. "More fun like that as well, though it wouldn't be easy to hide anything from you." She huffed teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: