Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 pm

"It's not a case of controlling it." She sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "It's almost like...I get drunk on the power. No-one can say stop, I don't even care if they're on my side or not. They will end up dying, simply because I can. That's why they forced me out of my world." She took another sip of the herb filled water, pulling a face halfway between disgust and amusement. "I can't die. I will not let myself die. I have reasons to go home to. In my realm, for every five years you age you only age physically one year. It's obvious that I'm not sixteen, far from it...I need to go home. I have a daughter, she must have aged at least seven years since I last saw her. She will be getting older and I'm missing it. I can't stay here to kill people and possibly die in the process, I need to go home. Surely you can imagine being taken away from your child?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 pm

"And I much older then I look. You still child to me. If they let you home I say go. Go be with daughter. But they not let you home. So I say stay, save my children. Maybe my children help you get home. They gods afterall. Not my daughter, she human, through and through. Her father was a null. Nothing special about him, except he monk. He kind man, but not special. Cho-chan like her father." She waved her hands, "I off topic. If you can go home then go. I no blame you, Ayachan no blame you. Hisan might, but ignore him. But if you can't go, then stay and help. Even a drunk can control themself if they think hard enough. I think if you prove you not destroy everything here, they let you home. And if you do destroy everything...oh well. It would of been destroyed anyways. I want to help Wiroochan. I do. If I knew how to get you home, I get you there. Ayachan very powerful, she just not accept it, she may be able to help. Even if you no help her, she probably help you. That what Buddha do. Though I doubt she buddha in this life." She laughed.
"Think about it child. Till then, sleep. You safe here, no one stay at Chinese man's hotel." She laughed again. "I ask Ayachan if she help you if you want. But not now. Now to dangerous to be around Ayachan. Probably could be around Hisan...But sleep. That stuff help. It disgusting, but you feel normal when you wake. You need anything from house? I send Cho-chan for it if do."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Nodding she settled back into the pillows.
"There's nothing I need. I can set up a new connection with home from any mirror. So no, I'm fine." Feeling her eyes grow heavy she fell back into an easy sleep.
When she awoke, he covered her eyes from the harsh sunlight. Her headache had disappeared and her throat felt fine. Glancing over to the woman sat by her side, she sat up.
"This may be the most stupid thing I've said in my life. But can I talk to Hisoka? He's easier to control myself around. Besides I need to apologise for almost hurting him. At least if I talk to him I can speak to Aya as well."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 am

Kumiko's eyes widened at the girls request, but she nodded, moving to the bedside phone. "Mushi mushi?" Hisoka said over the phone. "Hisan, watashi wa, anata ga Han-san no hoteru ni kuru hitsuyo ga arimasu. Wiroo wa anata wotoushite, anata no tsuinroumu to, anata ni ohanashi shitai to kangaete imasu. Ima." (I need you to come to Mr. Han's hotel. Willow wants to speak to you, and your twin through you. Now.) She said quickly into the reciever. "Obaasan? She wants to speak to me?" Hisoka asked cautiously. "Yes child. Ima isoide, kanojo wa kanojo no kokoro o henkou suru mae ni!" (Now hurry, before she changes her mind!) She answered in a rushed tone. "Hai Obaasan!" He replied quickly. "Oh Hisan! No bring Ayachan. Understand?" Kumiko added before the boy could hang up the phone. "I'm not stupid 'baachan. I know I'm not at Aya's level, but I am above average. I wouldn't bring Aya within ten miles of Willow." Hisoka sighed. "I know you not stupid child, I sorry. Hurry, arigato kudasai."

Kumiko sat down next to Willow again. "Hisan on his way." She said, then turned to the girl, "You know how old I am? If you five years for every one of ours, and you sixteen here, I be thirty years older then you. I see many wars, I see fire to match Ayachan's dropped on Nihon, killing thousands, then Nihon become allies with the country who did it. I see us go from isolated to global power...I see much. I even see elves before you, that how I know what you were. I human, but different. My Okaasan Priestess, my Otoosan Priest, but they not live long like me...longer then normal, but not like me. Same with Cho-chan. She actually 47, but look maybe 30. I have Cho-chan at 63. I had son long before Cho-chan, with first Otto, but he die in World War two. Kamikaze pilot. I never get to see if he age slower. Masaaki-san just 19 when he die." She said quietly.

There was a knock on the door, followed by Hisoka's voice, "Obaasan? Willow?" He called, apprihensive. Kumiko clasped Willow's shoulder, "You can do this child. I step out, call if you need help." She said, walking to the door to let her grandchild enter. "Come in Hisan, be kind to Wiroochan, kanojo wa koware yasui joutai ni aru." (She's in a fragile state.) She added, stepping out. "Hai, Obaasan." Hisoka said, bowing.
Hisoka shut the door, leaning against it, hand on the doorhandle. "You wanted to speak with me? How are you feeling? I'm so sorry about yesterday, I should of listened to my sister, she's always right, but I couldn't stop myself. I knew people were hurt...and I had to see if I could help! I-I'm so sorry Willow!" He said sadly, bowing his head. "Stop apologizing Hikun! It really gets annoying after a while, and Willow knows you didn't mean to make things worse. Obaasan likes to talk, she probably told Willow every detail of our lives already, including your compulsion to help people." Ayame's voice echoed in his head. "Fine! Just be quiet for a few mintues Aya, or I'll block the connection between us! I just had to get it out..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 am

"No, I'm sorry." She smiled, sitting up properly. "You were only doing what you knew how to do and running on instinct is the best thing people can do sometimes. It saves lives. You actually saved mine. If you'd walked away after the house had stopped burning I would've died as result of the smoke, it burned some toxic substances within the house but your healing abilities allowed me to protect myself. So actually I should be thanking you." Pulling the covers off the bed, she walked over to him knowing he wouldn't step closer by himself. "I'm...better around you. You're a little bit harder to tap into. Aya lets her emotions run wild giving me easy access, you're more reserved then she is and even though it's still very hard I'm managing." She said. "I wanted to apologise for scaring the hell out of you and almost killing you. I didn't want to Things like that happen around me."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 pm

"So I did help!" Hisoka said excitedly, moving forward a step, reaching out towards Willow. He pulled his hand back suddenly, his sister shouting a warning in his head. "Sorry." He mumbled.
"You're wrong. I'm much more emotional then Aya, it's just that Aya gets angry easier. It's the whole fire thing...it's one of the only emotions she has, that and annoyance. She's annoyed at me right now for telling you this." He smirked. "Though to be honest, she does have compassion too. She just doesn't like to show it...and I'm going to get hit later for that." Hisoka said making a face at the voice in his head.
"You didn't need to apologise Willow. I knew you didn't mean it. You did scare the hell outta me though." He laughed. "Is there anything else we can do to make this easier for you? We know you don't mean any harm...and Aya says not to worry about Susanoo or any of 'baachan's silly stories. She said if Susanoo shows up she'll handel him on her own." He paused, "You will not handel him on your own! Ayame you stubborn woman!" Hisoka froze. "Sorry, I said that outloud didn't I?" He said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

"I'm not sure how to explain this...her anger is a more...vibrant emotion. It makes her vulnerable and sometimes blind. That's why i find it simpler to get inside her head and control her abilities to my own whim. When someone is calmer it takes a bit more to find something to hang onto and when you're in the state I was in I was hardly about to waste my time when someone who is so easy to...well not manipulate, but use was within my reach." She rubbed her forehead with a sigh. "I'm not making much sense, sorry. However, I could use your company for a bit. It gets easier with time and once I'm fully aware of how I can control myself around you, I'll ask Aya to join. Though at more of a distance at first. Your grandma seems dead set on this idea and she has already pointed out to me why I should help. Even if you think she's wrong it never hurts to be prepared." She paused, linking her hands together. "You know if she faces him on her own she will die. Even she knows that. As stubborn as woman? More like a mule, but that's just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:55 pm

"Well anger is a strong emotion, I could see how that would work. So I understand...kinda." Hisoka said with a sheepish smile. He moved to sit in one of the chairs at a little table in the corner of the room. "And I have to agree with you, Aya is as stubborn as a mule. But you have to know she will try to do anything to keep us from getting hurt, that's how she is." Hisoka laughed, "Oh and she said you're gonna get it when things calm down for saying that. Guess we're both gonna get smacked. Oh well, bound to happen sooner or later." Hisoka smirked.
"So tell me something about yourself, or do you have any questions about me or Aya? I mean I've only known you a few days. I know you've known Aya longer, but she likes to hide things, like the fact that she had a twin brother." He laughed slightly. "I'm going to be honest, it kinda hurt when I found out she hid me from her friend, but after I found out about your powers...I kinda understand why she did it. She was trying to protect both of us. She's like that. She would gladly sacrifice herself to keep someone she cares about safe, and she cares about you. She thinks she's worthless. She's an idiot sometimes." Hisoka sighed. "Sorry, I figured if we were just going to sit here we should talk or something. Aparently ADD is a side effect of being a god." He laughed embarassedly.

((I was going to introduce Susanoo in this post, but I think I'll wait a bit more lol. Sorry for taking so long to post on everything, I was feeling like shit because of my teeth =/))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

"Well you can tell Aya that she can try to slap me, but I will use her as a pack mule again is she does." Willow replied simply, shrugging her shoulders with a grin. "Besides, I don't mind talking. It's nice to have a voice that fills the silence instead of nothing. Well you can ask me anything you want. I don't think I would mind, unless it's a subject I refuse to touch." Moving back to sit on top of the bed covers she crossed her legs, rubbing her throat gently to ease the little that remained of her sore throat. "I don't know you that well Hisoka, but I'm also not the type to ask questions. If you want to tell me things then I will listen by all means, but do not expect me to ask."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 am

Hisoka suddenly recieved an image of little Ayame giving Willow a piggy back ride to their house all the way from school, causing him to burst into laughter. "Hikun! Don't go through my memories you creeper! It's embarassing, and you might see something you really don't want to..." Ayame yelled in her brothers mind. "It's not my fault you thought about it! It's not like I went digging through your mind! And believe me, I've already seen things that have scarred me for life. You don't block me nearly as often as you think you do, and Aya...you're kinda a slut, anyone ever tell you that?" Hisoka said outloud. "I'm a slut?! You don't even attempt to block me out! At least I've only made out with people of my own gender so far! The stuff you do...gah! It's really not an image I need in my head!" Ayame yelled in her twins mind. "Well sorrrrry I'm not as skilled at closing people out of my life as you are! And I'm a teenage boy who goes to an all boys school! It's not like I have a lot of options when it comes to people of the opposit sex! That is until monday at least...Oh yeah Imotochan, I'm transfering to your school. O'baasan talked to Okaasan and dad and thought it best if I went to school with you again, in case something like what happened the other day happens again." Hisoka grinned, knowing this would annoy Ayame. He was right, his twin fell silent, blocking him from her mind. "Serves you right...bitch." Hisoka mumbled, then caught the look on Willow's face. "Oh gods I said all that outloud again, didn't I? I'm so embarassed! I can't believe you heard all of that!" Hisoka whined, covering his face with his hands.

"Oh your throat still hurts! Smoke inhalation will do that to you. Believe me, I know. Comes with having the fire goddess as a twin." He laughed slightly, changing the subject. "I can fix it. I'm sure I saw the right herbs on the dresser with the other stuff O'baasan brought in here..." Hisoka said, mind totally transfixed on the task at hand. He switched on the electric kettle his grandmother must of borrowed, sorting through the herbs. "Echinacea, Slippery Elm, and a bit of Licorice herb...that should do the trick." Hisoka muttered to himself, crushing the dry herbs up into a decorative oriental tea cup. "So what is your world like? Is it like a parallel world? Do you have any family back there? How did you end up here?" He asked, pouring the steaming water into the cup, stiring it and adding a small drop of honey. "It looks like O'baasan gathered every possible herbal remady. Figures." He said in an amused voice.

"I'm sorry, I talk to much some times, I inhareted it from 'baachan. You can just tell me to shut up. Aya does all the time." Hisoka laughed, waiting for the tea to be ready. "I know I tease her about being younger then me, and I'm obsessive about her safety like an older brother would be, but honestly she's more like an older sister to me then a younger sister. Sometimes she's almost like a mother, reminding me to eat and remember this or that. She's way more responsable then I am, and more mature too. I think it's because of who we are. Amaterasu is actually older then Tsukuyomi, even though they're twins. They were born from Izanagi's eyes. Amaterasu was always more responcible then Tsukuyomi. She was the appointed ruler of "Heaven", she was made the most powerful of the Kami, the most important, in charge of us all, Kami and humans. Tsukuyomi, well he just brought the moon at night which controled the tides. Even their brother Susanoo did more then Tsukuyomi...Susanoo slayed the serpent god Orochi, who was taking maidens as sacrafices. He became a hero for that. Susanoo destroyed many things, bringing rains heavy enough to cause mountains to slide down on villages, but he brought the water for their crops as well. People saw him as a necessary evil, until what he did to Amaterasu..." He trailed off sadly, remembering something that happened hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Hisoka walked over to the bed, climbing up on it, sitting on his knees. He held the cup out to the girl holding it in both hands, head bowed. "The slippery elm is kinda bitter, and the licorice herb is strong, but it will sooth your throat." He explained as she took the glass. Hisoka's hands began to glow a cool blue without his bidding. "I'm sorry, sometimes it happens without my wanting it to...the healing thing." He reached towards Willow's throat, running his index finger feather lightly down the front of her neck, quickly pulling his hand back. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I couldn't stop myself...I can control myself with water, but the compulsion to heal..." Hisoka slipped off the bed to the floor, still on his knees, pressing his forehead to the threadbare carpet, bowing as deep as a person can. "Please forgive me Willow! You've been so good around me since I showed up and I go and do something like that...I can't apologise enough! Watashi wa shinji rarenai hodo moshiwake arimasen!" (I am so incredibly sorry!) Hisoka continued to apologize, groveling before the girl. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Gods I'm a horrible person, here you are, working so hard to be around us and something like this happens...I just meant to make you the tea, but then... I'm so sorry." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

"It's a long story as long as you like the amount of sound I guess it won't matter too much. I'll start with the first one. It is not like a parallel world, our world is much like yours in the thirteen hundreds. No electricity or cars or anything of that sort. But we are civil people; we know how to act around others. I suppose our world is your fairy tale. I think nothing of going into the market and seeing a forest spirit but I suppose that's just us." She smiled lightly. Staring into the glass that Hisoka handed her, watching the water rings slowly spread. "I don't have much family. I was raised by my aunt as my mother died in childbirth and my father left her. However I do have a little girl myself. That's why I want to go home, not that they'll let me. I'm a danger. There is so much raw energy in our world and it sometimes leaks into yours. That's what actually allowed you and Aya to be born. I was forced out because I destroyed several large cities, killed hundreds of thousands of people. I'm a monster." She said bitterly. Feeling Hisoka's fingers on her throat she immediately stiffened, breathing ragged as the glass fell from her hands, shattering on the carpet. Her breathing eased as he fell away, her body untensing.
"You don't need to apologise. I understand." She told him calmly. "After all we all lose control at some point, I would be a terrible hypocrite if I held you accountable wouldn't I?" Holding out her hand, she helped him back to his feet, although not without seriously focusing on restraining herself. "I'm sorry I dropped it. You just surprised me is all."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 am

"Oh don't worry about that, it's not like Mr. Han doesn't have a million of them. I'll make you some more tea, green tea this time. It tastes much better, and now that I did that your throat should be healed. It's still probably going to be sore for a few days though, and you're going to have to drink it from a glass." He smirked, busying himself at the dresser again. "I really am sorry. I'm glad you're okay." Hisoka whispered, pouring hot water into a glass.
He set the glass on the little night stand next to the bed. "Be careful, it's hot. I couldn't tell you how hot since I'm still linked to Aya, it gives me so immunity to heat, but I know it's hot and I don't want to take the chance of you burning yourself and me going all healing god on you again." He laughed, heading to the little washroom to grab a towel.
Hisoka knelt on the ground, carefully picking up shards of china. "I saw your daughter in your mind, I saw your world, I can understand why you want to get back. To be seperated from your daughter...the only thing I can equate that to is when I was seperated from Amaterasu when she went to live on another plain. I knew she was there, her sun would drown out my moon ever morning, but I couldn't see her...If someone tried to take Aya from me now...They would die. No hesitation, they would all die. I would kill everyone to save Ayame, and in the end I would lose her because of it. Ayame and I have been twins every time we were reborn. If one of us dies, the other has to follow quickly, or the cycle of rebith would end." He whispered harshly.
"Your world's beautiful, and so is your daughter...does she share your, um, gift?" Hisoka asked, shaking the towel off into the waste bin. "And you're not a monster Willow. You are who you are, just like Aya and I are who we are. We have no choice in how we are born, and must learn to survive with what we have." He turned, looking at her, "It really sucks, don't it?" He laughed weakly.

"What are you doing in a tree?" Ayame heard called from below. She looked down at the source of the voice. A teenage boy, probably about her age, definatly Japanese, but she had never seen a Japanese person that pale. "What are you doing on my land?" She retorted, turning so her legs were swinging over the branch.
"T-this is your land? Gomen, I-I'll leave." The boy said quietly, bowing. Ayame sighed, jumping down from the tree to land infront of the boy. "Sore wa anata ga todomaru koto ga dekiru, daijoubudesu. Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?" (I's okay, you can stay. What's your name?) Ayame said in Japanese, figuring it was the boys native language from his accent.
The boys eyes went wide as he pulled his hood away from his face, "You're Japanese?" He asked excitedly. "Half." Aya answered, amused by his reaction. "Me too! Well not half, I whole Japanese...but wow! I didn't think I would find anyone who spoke my language here!" He exclaimed, grinning. "Well you found a whole family of Nihonjin here. Though at times I think we're the only ones in the country..." Ayame scowled.
"Gomen, I'm Satoru Fujiwara, I moved into the boarding house just up the street about a week ago. I felt....ancy?, then had an urge to go fo a walk, that's when I found you." He smiled.
Ayame leaned back against the tree, "I'm Ayame O'lappin, it's nice to meet you. If you don't mind, I'm a little busy today so I have to go, but I'm sure I'll see you around Satorusan." She said politely, bowing. Satoru reached out but didn't touch her. "Please stay? I haven't met anyone who was Japanese, or even half, in such a long time." The boy begged. Ayame sighed, "Fine..."

Hisoka looked up at nothing with an odd expression on his face. "Who is she talking to? Aya doesn't talk to people...and I feel like I've met him before..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 am

Smiling lightly, she picked up the glassware, holding it in her fingertips to avoid burning herself.
"I pass messages onto her, but I'm not allowed to see her. My instinct would kick in and the consequences would be drastic." Taking a small sip, the tea ran down her throat slowly soothing it. Placing the glass back onto the nightstand she turned back to face him. "I hope for her sake she doesn't. Though she was showing signs when I left. She was only four, so I guess about twenty in human years. Barely out of the toddler stage. You're right in saying that we cannot chose how we are born but I am responsible for letting myself become consumed in power. It's my fault that I am the way I am."

Clenching her teeth she suddenly wrapped her hands around her stomach as if to fight from screaming.
"Where's Aya?" She gasped. "There's... a shift. In my realm...there's so much...energy that can't...detect it...but...when you two are together...it is stronger...a lot stronger...on the verge of...being painful...but I know...she's not here...there's too much...in the air...it hurts." She gasped. "Can you...step a bit further...back? I'll...get used to it...in a second...and you shouldn't...be as close...as you are." She panted, waiting for a few moments to finally look up without feeling like she was being stabbed. Wiping away the drops of sweat that had ran down her face, she struggled to recompose herself and after a moment began to speak. "I should explain better. Because I have been away from home for so long, I can detect the shifts of energy in the air. When you and Aya are together the air is so thick you can almost touch it. When your minds interlink it gets stronger and any energy around her comes through. Too much is painful, but it's okay when you get used to it. There's someone or rather something within a close proximity to her who is strong. I'm not even sure she knows." Without thinking she reached over to him and grabbed his sleeve knowing that he would run back to her without a second thought. "If you go back right now, the energy charge will be immense. You have to wait for the world to balance out a little Hisoka. In about an hour you can go, but if you leave now, you may wind up killing everything. Please think clearly." She begged him. "I know how it feels to know things and not be able to do anything, but all you can do now is warn Aya that there's something around her with a lot of power and to be cautious. I'm sorry, I know I can't explain this as well as I should, but all you can do now is wait."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 am

Hisoka glared at Willow, "I already told you, I would kill everyone to save my twin. That didn't just apply to the people in my world." He said in a low, steady voice. He jerked his arm out of the girls grasp, reaching for the door handle. He was in the process of turning it when he realised what he was doing.
Hisoka jerked his hand away from the knob as if it was scalding hot, covering his face, pressing his back against the door. He slid to the floor, face still covered. "Sumimasen. Watashi wa shodo-teki ni wa Aya no kofuku ni naru toki ni shite imasu. Gomen ne." He muttered, shaking his head. "Sorry, sorry...right you don't speak Japanese. I'm like Aya, I revert to Japanese when I'm...sorry." He whispered. "I get impulsive when it comes to my sisters well being...I don't think straight. When you said she was in danger... I didn't think, I just reacted. I didn't mean what I said. Well I did, but only as a last resort. Ayame would never forgive me, not in this life or any of our future lives." He said, wipeing a tear angrly from his cheek. "What I said before, about how if one of us dies the other must follow quickly...it's true. We're so intelinked that if one of us dies, the other one will too. It's happened before. I saw it in Aya's mind. I died, and Aya's heart stopped shortly after. We were in our 20's that time. So if I suddenly collapse, you know what happened. Don't try to resusitate me. If I live and she dies, it will throw the world into chaos." Hisoka laughed bitterly.
Hisoka took a deep breath, calming himself. He moved so he was sitting indian style, hands resting on his knees. "Aya. Aya are you listening? Hey Ayame! Woman answer me!" Hisoka's eyes snapped open, panic plain on his face. "Willow she's not answering! She can block me from her thoughts, but she always answers if I call for her, no matter what! What if something already happened to her?!" He exclaimed fearfully. Calm down Hisoka, if something happened to Aya you would of felt it...right?
The boy lept to his feet, paceing back and forth across the room, trying to think of what to do. He wanted nothing more then to run from the hotel room and find his sister, to get her away from whatever danger she was facing, but if what Willow said was right, which he knew it was from her reaction earlier, the very fabric of the world couldn't handel his coming into contact with her right now. Hisoka smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Of course! Gods I can be such an idiot sometimes!" He exclaimed, pulling his cell from his pocket. He held down the #2 button, calling his twin. "Aya! Are you okay?! What are you doing?! Why weren't you answering me?! Okay, I get it you were bocking me out, but you always answer me!"

"So what brings you to England? I personally find the place miserable. It's always overcast or raining, and the people I'm forced to be around...they treat me like shit because I'm different. They make fun of me for being a half breed, and are constantly trying to pick fights with me. Like real fights, not petty arguments." Ayame asked the boy, sitting on the ground with her back to the tree, knees pulled up to her chest. She played with her fishnet stockings, staring at the grey sky. Satoru sat cross legged across from Ayame. "I've been traveling the world for the past four years, since I was twelve, this just happened to be the next stop in my journey." He answered. "I've learned people are not kind to those different then themselves, they fear what's different. It's ignorance. It doesn't matter where you are. You lived in Canada before this, right?" Satoru asked. Ayame's eyes widened, "How did you know that?" She asked, astonished. "Your accent. You draw out your A's and O's. But what I was going to say is that's why this place seems worse. Places like Canada and America have people of all different races mixed together, so racism isn't as strong there. Well I suppose it depends on what area you're in. But when you come some place like this, where everyone is pretty much from one race, and have been forever, they tend to notice differences more. I think your mixed descent makes you stunning. I've never seen a Nihonjin with green eyes like that before. I've seen hazel, but never green like a cats. Also your fair skin and freckles, you're almost as pale as I am." Satoru laughed.
Ayame stared at the boy, taken by his words. "Thank you for the complement. You're very insightful Satoru, has anyone ever told you that before? Also, you talk alot." She laughed. "Why are you so pale, if you don't mind me asking." She asked cautiously. Satoru blushed, "Huh? Oh I didn't go outside for for the first twelve years of my life...never." He said quietly.
"Never? But why..." She paused as her phone started to ring. She looked at the screen, seeing it was Hisoka. "Please excuse me for a minute, it's my brother." Ayame said, standing up to walk away from the boy.
"What's up Hikun?" She answered. "Aya! Are you okay?! What are you doing?! Why weren't you answering me?! Okay, I get it you were bocking me out, but you always answer me!" He said in an almost terrified voice. "Hisoka calm down! What are you talking about? I wasn't blocking you out. I kinda assumed you were blocking me out since I hadn't heard anything from you in a while." She answered in a confused tone, walking farther from Satoru. "Who are you with Imoto? Somethings wrong. Willow sensed something, like a major power flux or something, it actually caused her pain. She said you might be in danger being with whoever you're with...and I haven't heard a word from you since whoevers there first showed up." Hisoka answered, worry still plain in his voice. "I-I'm talking to a new guy who just moved into the boarding house up the street. Satoru Fujiwara, he's from Japan too. I told him I was busy, but he seemed lonely, and he wanted to talk to someone from his home...I-I don't know why you were blocked out Oniisan." She whispered, voice starting to trembled just slightly. There was silence on the other end of the line for so long she had to prompt her brother, "Hisoka?" She heard her twin take a shakey breath, "Ayame please do me a favor. Get away from him. I don't care how, but you need to put some distance between the two of you. Now." He whispered. Ayame glanced over at the boy who was still sitting on the ground, picking at a blade of grass. "Daijobu." She agreed. Ayame went to hang up the phone when she heard her brother speak again. "Aya wait! Keep putting distance between the two of you until you can hear me, daijobu desu ka?" He said. "Hai."
"I'm sorry Satorusan, but I have to be going now. I enjoyed our conversation. I'm sure I'll see you soon." Ayame said, walking back over to the boy, bowing. Satoru stood up, brushing his pants off. "Oh okay. I'm sorry, you said you were busy, I'm so sorry I waisted your time." He said blushing. "It wasn't a waist of time, I just have things I have to do, gomen." She said a little rushed. "Of course...well I hope I see you again."
Why was my mind blocked? I don't understand. "Hikun can you hear me yet? Is Willow okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

"Don't apologise for doing the only thing that made sense to you. I understand why you said what you said and why you were going to run to her regardless." She walked over to him slowly, kneeling in front of him. "If she gets hurt because of me, or you suddenly collapse, I know it will be my fault. I'll seek you out in the next life and allow you revenge." She sighed, tilting backwards so she sat properly, listening to the conversation which had been leaking out of the phone. "The energy influx is interfering." She muttered. "Or whoever's around is blocking you both from each other..." She whispered, knowing that wasn't what Hisoka needed to hear, but she reckoned on some level he knew anyway. Letting out a small breath of relief when she was told to walk away from whatever was in her path, Willow stood shuffling back to the bed. "Forty seven minutes, then it will be safe to leave. I guess it worked in the worlds favour that you agreed to come see me, kinda ironic though. You came to see me knowing I could rip the world apart but being with me is safer then being with Aya at the moment." She shook her head, flopping back onto the bed, watching the steam from the tea rise into the air.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:54 am

Hisoka collapsed into the chair, letting the phone fall to the ground. "This is going to be the longest 47 minutes of my life." He sighed, closing his eyes. "I don't mind being apart from her, actually it's refreshing. Aya can be a bitch..." He laughed. "But I worry about her. More then anyone knows. She doesn't think sometimes, she sees everyone as a good person until it's to late and they betray her. Most of the time that's harmless, like at school, but other times...do you know she was kidnapped when we were five? She just took the guys hand and walked off with him! Like some creeper asking you to come with him is completely normal! She's going to get us both killed one day!" He exclaimed, slamming his fist into the table. "You would think that someone with as bad of an attitude as she has would be a little less trusting of people, but noooo, she just has to make me worried. And it's not like she attracts regular normal humans to her. She's a damn freak magnet!" He glanced at Willow, "N-not you! I meant like that guy who abducted her and this new guy who just happens to show up." Hisoka tried to clarify quickly.
"Yes Aya I can hear you, and Willow is doing fine. How far away are you from that guy?" Hisoka said, looking at the clock on the night stand. "How the hell should I know? I've been walking for nearly ten minutes and haven't heard a peep from you! I'm somewhere in the woods." She answered. "Ayame be careful out there..." Hisoka said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Hikun there's nothing in these woods, it's not like I'm going to get mauled by a bear. You better be being respectful to Willow." Ayame warned, leaning against a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 am

"Hey, I don't mind, I know I'm a freak. Silver haired elven girl sat in a room because she's scared she'll tear the world apart, couldn't be classified as anything else could I?" She chuckled lightly, reaching up she took the glass back into her hand, inhaling the vapors that rose almost lazily now. Taking another sip, she clasped her hands around the glass, leaning back so the glass rested on her stomach with the aid of her hands.
"She'll be fine for now and you know what? It's almost easy to be around you now. Your grandma has a smart head on her shoulders. Though I'm still unsure about Aya, I'm willing to try it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

"Obaasan is smart, she's been around a long time. She doesn't think we know how old she is, but Aya figured it out." He laughed. "You can't hide anything from her if she wants to know."
Hisoka nodded, "Okay I'll let her know." He closed his eyes, "Aya you still there?" He asked. "What do you think?" She responded with a sigh. "Willow wants to try being around you too. Start heading toward Mr. Han's hotel, but come slowly. If I tell you to back off, do it." He said with a grin. "Mendokuse. Fine, i'm on my way...slowly." Ayame complained.
"She's heading this way, if you start to have a problem I'll let her know to stop." Hisoka said opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Nodding, Willow sat back up, resting the glass back on the wooden nightstand. "I don't want to break anything else." She explained, anxiously twisting her fingers together while trying to maintain her calm. "Thanks Hisoka. Seriously. I didn't mean to put you out or anything. Though she'll have to keep her distance for a little bit anyways. We still have twenty four minutes." She reminded him. "But thanks again. Maybe if I can behave long enough they'll let me back..." He trailed off, fingers pressed to her lips as her daydream caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

"I'll tell 'baachan to bring plastic cups next time." Hisoka laughed. "It'll take her longer the 24 minutes to get here anyways, even if she was walking at a normal pace, so don't worry about that." He added. "You don't have to thank me. If I wasn't here I would just be sitting at my dad's office doing homework, or sitting in my room pretending to be doing homework but actually playing video games, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything. Besides, this is intresting. And aparently if I had been at home the world would of ended." He said with an amused laugh.
"Hikun can you still hear me?" Ayame's voice echoed in his head. "Hmmm? Yeah why whats up?" Hisoka answered. "That kid I was talking to before, Satoru, he's up the street from me at the cafe. I don't think he's seen me yet, but I was worried that we might of been blocked again. How's Willow doing? Just incase I can't hear you anymore. I do have my phone if something goes wrong." She explained. "Willow are you doing okay? That guy Aya was with earlier is up the street from her..." Hisoka heard his sister's voice in his head again, "Oh hell! Those bastards from school are fucking with Satoru now. Why can't they just leave us alone! He isn't even doing anything!" Ayame complained. "Aya! Don't you dare go over there! Are you listening to me Ayame!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:50 am

"No...Get her to go the other way. She's got to." She jumped off the bed, running over to Hisoka. Reaching into his pocket, she pulled out the cell phone. "Sorry." She muttered at the sudden intrusion as she flipped it open scrolling down until she hit Ayame's name. She listened impatiently to the ringing on the other end, tapping her fingers to the rhythmic beat. "She won't listen to you Hisoka, she'll try to help him anyway. C'mon, pick up, pick up, pick up..." She growled. "Tell me when she stops talking to you. Though it doesn't explain why she's not picking up""
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm

"Ayame, listen to me, you have to go the other way. Now!" Hisoka yelled at his sister in his head. "Yeah yeah, I'm walking away now." Ayame responded, heading in the opposit direction. Hisoka's eye's went wide as Willow stole his phone, "You really need to get your own cell, you keep stealing mine and Aya's." He mumbled. "She said she was walking away, I don't know why she isn't answering her phone..." He added. "Aya, what's going on? Why aren't you answering your phone?" Hisoka asked, worried now. "Trouble. Tell Willow I'm sorry, looks like I won't be able to walk away this time." She answered in a slightly panicked tone. "Wait! Aya, what's going on?!" Hisoka shouted.
"Ayame, I've never seen you out of uniform before. Looks good, why don't you come hang out with us?" Ryan asked, leering at the girl, blocking her path. "Sorry I have to pass, I need to go back home, my Okaasan is waiting for me." She replied, trying to side step the much larger boy. "Oh come on! You have a few minutes, you need to introduce us to your friend." He said, nodding towards Satoru. "I don't know him." Ayame rationalised. "Sure you do, all you chinks know each other." Ryan said smirking. "I'm a jap, not a chink, get it right." She said pushing by him. Ryan grabbed Ayame's arm just as her phone began to ring. "I said you should come hang out with us. Lets go." He said, pulling her towards the group of teens. "Ryan let go of me! I'm serious! Ryan if you don't let me go right now I'll break your wrist, so help me god!" Ayame exclaimed, trying to pull away from the boy. He paused for a minute, looking down at the girl, "I forgot that about you, you're a violent one. Well I can fix that." He laughed, grabbing Ayame, throwing her over his shoulder. "Can't break my wrist now, can you?" "Hisoka! Can you hear me?! I'm in trouble here...I'm seriously being carried towards Satoru, I don't know what to do!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 pm

"I'm sorry, mine was destroyed in the fire. I'll ask mam for a new one when I see her next." She mumbled, tossing the phone onto the bed. "Did you say Ryan?" She gasped, grabbing her jacket which their grandmother had removed while she was unconscious. "'Soka, please stay here, you know what'll happen if you leave. In seventeen minutes you can come. But I know Ryan, he might..." She swallowed harshly, shoving her arms into the sleeves of her jacket. "This is probably the worst thing I've ever considered doing, but if you can't do something I will. I should be able to hear you when I get close enough to Ayame. Tell her to keep talking. He won't...while talking." Without waiting for a reply, she ran out of the wooden door, pulling the hood of her jacket up to hide her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

"Wait Willow! Who is this guy? Willow!" Hisoka yelled out the door. "Gods damnit! Why do all these women ignore me?!" He whined, shutting the door. "Aya, can you hear me? Willow is on her way, she said to keep talking to that guy." He said, trying to contact his twin. "What? Hisoka! Why did you let her go?! I can hardly control myself right now, Willow being around me would be very bad right now!" She yelled back. "Who the hell is this guy? Willow seems really worried." He inquired. "Some asshole with a giant libedo from school. Has a bad rep for forcing himself on people. He pinned me against the wall at school a few days ago. Don't worry about it Hikun, I can handle myself, you know that." Ayame lied. She knew she couldn't handle herself against a guy a foot and a half taller and over a hundred pounds heavier then her. She was good, but you can only do so much when you're barely 5 foot and not even 100 pounds.

"Ryan, put me down, this is rediculous!" Ayame yelled. "Why would I do that? You know I never realised how tiny you were before, I bet I could break you." He chuckled. "Yeah, and I bet I could break you. Wanna see who will win?" She retorted. "I didn't mean in that way." He smirked. "No shit, I know what you meant." She sighed. She needed to get out of this. There were two possible outcomes if things continued this way, and neither were pleasent. Sadly the better outcome for everyone would be the least pleasent for her.
"Ayamesan?" Satoru asked as the girl was dumped into a chair. "I thought you didn't know him?" Ryan asked. "I don't know him. I met him earlier today." Ayame snapped. "Hmmm, why don't you come with me? I think we can have more fun then sitting here." Ryan smirked, pulling Ayame out of the chair again. "Will you stop it?! I'm done playing these games." Ayame yelled as the boy dragged her towards the ally. "Really? Because I'm not." He laughed. "Dude, leave some for me. I've always wanted to have an asian chick. I heard they're tight as hell." Aaron added, arm on Satoru's shoulder. Ayame's eyes went wide. Being raped by one guy would be bad enough, but all of his little buddies...she didn't know if she could keep her powers in check. It was all she could do to keep from tourching the whole town right now...but if she did that, Willow would lose it too when she finally showed up. "Ayame!" Satoru shouted, standing up. Aaron and another boy shoved him back into his seat. "What do you think you're doing you scrawney fuck? If you're a good boy, we might even let you have a turn with her." Aaron said. "Satoru it's okay. I'll be okay." Ayame assured. "Like hell you will be. I told you I was going to break you." Ryan laughed. Ayame's temper was starting to get the better of her, eyes begining to fill with flames. She kept her head down, not wanting to expose herself. "Ayame!" Satoru yelled again. Ayame glanced at the boy as Ryan dragged her into the ally. "Amaterasu." He breathed out, suddenly realising why he cared about what happend to the girl so much.
Ayame gasped as she saw Satoru's eyes begin to swim like storm clouds, realising who the boy was. "Susanoo." She whispered. Ayame looked at the sky as Ryan shoved her roughly against the wall. Pitch black storm clouds were filling the sky, spinning like a tornado. "Satoru don't do it! Please control yourself!" She yelled, hoping the boy could here her.
"Why are you worried about that little emo freak? You should be worried about yourself little girl." Ryan grinned, attacking her neck with his mouth. Ayame punched the boy in the head, hard. "You little bitch! How dare you hit me?! Thats it, 'm done playing." He yelled, punching the girl in the stomach. Ayame doubled over, fighting for breath. Ryan grabbed her wrists, pinning them to the wall aboved her head with one hand. He used the other hand to roughly grope her chest. Ayame bit her lip, trying to control her urge to torch the boy to ashes. Ryan grabbed the neck of her shirt, pulling roughly, tearing the fabric. Ayame spit at the boy, not being able to do anything else. This earned her a backhand to the face. The hit was so hard that she was seeing spots. Willow please hurry...I can't control myself for much longer...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Willow gasped in pain, clutching her side. The desire to drain all the energy swimming in the air around her was overwhelming, so overwhelming it felt painful. Forcing herself to focus on running instead of filtering the air she managed to reach the cafe in ten minutes. Glancing into the window of the cafe she growled in frustration when there was no sign of Ayame.
Padding around the corner, she met the back ally, dark shapes moving around inside. She bit her lip, trembling from the suppressed need to rip them apart. Stepping into the ally, she let her wrists fall limp and a cheeky grin meld onto her lips.
Oh God, don't hate me for this.

"Hey Ryan. What're you doing with that skank?" She demanded, voice filled with malice. Placing a finger onto her lip, she pouted lightly. "I thought you liked me? Besides, you can do better than her, don't you think?" She took a step closer to him, brushing her fingers across his chest. "And I know I've wanted you for a long time..." She grinned, trailing her fingers lower. "But..." She removed her hand. "If you would rather have her...well his is your last shot. Not that I wouldn't mind your friends joining in either." She leaned closer to his ear. "Hey Ryan, did you know I have no gag reflex?"
Seven minutes until Hisoka can leave, just keep him busy. Keep breathing. You can do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: