Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Pyro grew increasingly angry with Alton's combacks which grew stranger and stranger.
"motherfucker!"
"at least it wasn't my sister I fucked then, eh?"
"You snide little bastard"
"Wait...you like what?!"
"I do not like cock!"
"You're gay for me?"
"THE HELL!"
"Don't try denying it now you whiny little bas-"
"I don't want to be gay for you!"
The two of them eventually became so riled that from both rooms there resounded two large crashes. They'd broken through the wall that separated them and collided loudly, picking up broken pieces of wall to aide their anything but quiet brawl that had started from nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Master giggled to himself, barely looking up as Sai stood next to him.
"Really going it at it huh?"
"I'll say...I wanna see who goes down first. I'd put my money on Pyro going down...but you never know." He smirked, pulling the now clean stick from his mouth, tongue dyed a light red from the sweet. "Does it look pretty?" He asked, sticking out his tongue so she could see.
"Yeah." Sai replied, giving it a quick glance. "Should really go break that up before someone gets hurt..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
"YOU THREW A WALL AT ME!"
"YOUR FACE LOOKED LIKE THAT LONG BEFORE I GOT THERE!"
There was an outburst of loud snarling and hissing before the door went flying and two dark shapes raced out into the hall in a flurry of scratching claws and crunching jaws, smashing through another door to reach the space of the outdoors without even noticing Master or Sai.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

Sai took a step back, watching the pair as Master stepped forward, eagerly following the pair outside, egging them on in low whispers. Grinning as the fighting got dirtier, he casually pushed pieces of wood towards them desperate for some form of weaponry to be picked up and used.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Since it had been Pyro that had run from the enclosed space of the bedroom first, it was only natural that he resort to his four legged form early to gain the advantage as Alton caught him up. The two of them shifted repeatedly as they fought and just as Pyro clenched his teeth around Alton's shoulder, Alton forced one of the more pointed pieces of wood into Pyro's chest, deep enough so that it hurt, but did not bleed. They growled curses at eachother, but were no longer able to move from their position, though they tried.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Master smirked, throwing the empty lollipop stick at Pyro.
"Alton clearly won that round." He grinned, watching Pyro flare up at the words. Smirking even wider, he made his way over to Pyro, patting his head sarcastically, with a grin. "There there puppy. You'll win one day. And grow a pair while you're at it."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Pyro pinned his ears and was released from Alton's grip and the pressure of the wooden implement just as he opened his jaws and let go of Alton's shoulder.
"Yes Master..." He looked away sulkily, shook his fur and quickly shifted back so that he could stand comfortably on two legs, avoiding the gaze of the now very smug Alton.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Letting Pyro go, Master sauntered back to the large house, certain that there wouldn't be another outbreak between the pair. Rather disappointed he wandered back into the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards in search of something sweet, only to slam it shut when his needs weren't met, wrenching the cupboard off the hinges in anger, pout dominating his face as a tantrum set in.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Both Pyro and Alton flinched as the loud sound of something breaking reached their ears. Out of curiosity they quickly made there way through the overgrown patch of greenery latched onto the wall of the house and right up to the kitchen window in time to see the angry form of Master. There was an exchange in glances before their eyes caught movement separate from Master, Barnelby had appeared close to the door, peering in to see what had riled his Master. The two observers suddenly made motions with their hands for Barnelby to run for it, shaking their heads hurriedly though he gave them blank looks in return, stepping into the dishevelled kitchen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Scowling, he folded his arms across his chest.
"Why don't you have any Goddamn sweets!" He growled, tossing the cupboard door to the floor with a loud clatter. "Not fucking good enough!" He shouted before Barnelby could answer. Wringing his hands together, his fingers cracked at the applied force. Face darkening when Barnelby didn't answer, he smashed his fist through the window, uncaring about the glass embedded in his hand, which was shortly wrapped around Alton's neck. "Sweets or the Mutt gets it."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm

There was a breif moment where Barnelby did not move. His eyes flicked from his Master to Alton, as if considering whether or not to answer such a frivolous demand. Alton had been completely taken off guard and struggled madly in an attempt to force Master's hand away and lessen the strain on his throat. His eyes found Barnelby, his seemingly one chance of freedom and at first he tried pleading with him. Barnelby's blank face drew a pained cry of complaint from Alton which brought a minute smirk to his face. But alas, Barnelby was compelled to obey, more so than he was to follow the compulsion to simply watch Alton suffer for no reason. Nodding briefly at Master, he turned and made his way down to his lab, still able to hear Alton's cries.
The house had been a rendezvous point many times before. Wolves had often used it after raids to store the spoils they could not carry with them, usually forgetting to ever retrieve them, leaving Barnelby with the exhausting task of sorting through the many boxes to store their contents away properly. This included everything from jewels to clothes to...
Sweets. Barnelby removed several boxes of knick knacks to find a large crate of packaged sugary treats that he had never before touched. Why would he? He lacked the deprived sweet tooth that Master possessed.
He didn't dare guess how long exactly it took him to drag the heavy crate back up the stairs but eventually he pushed it into the kitchen, red and panting.
"I have some sweets for you, Master" He said, pulling back the loose lid to reveal the colorful contents.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Dropping Alton instantly, Master all but dived head first into the box, ripping into the contents, shoving as much as he could into his mouth at once. "Yum." He grinned, delving deeper into the box, grinning in delight as he unearthed a mound of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Barnelby took a seat on one of the kitchen chairs, watching Master's greedy appetite consume the untouched crate of sweets, somewhere outside he heard the coughing of Alton who plucked shards of glass from his throat, unable to grip all of the slithers which felt as if they were digging into his windpipe. Pyro watched him in shock, unable to believe how much glass was scattered around them and in the other male's neck, he almost had to laugh at the fact that it was not him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Finally pulling away Master ran a hand over his swollen stomach, filled to bursting with sugary treats.
"Blehhhh." He murmured, wiping the back of his hand on his sugar coated lips. "Much better." He grinned, sauntering out of the room licking flecks of chocolate from his hand, giggling quietly to himself as the glucose rushed through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Pyro jumped up, poking his head through the broken window, gazing down at the mess on the floor, wrappers and stains littering the floor, one of the few notable changes in the kitchen, one of which was the look on Barnelby's face as he surveyed the room quietly.
"I want to move..." He muttered under his breath.
"Did I get it all?" Alton asked in a pained voice, lifting his head for Pyro to look at his neck.
"Uh..." Pyro looked at the dozens of bleeding cuts and saw the glint of each peice of glass. He had far from gotten them all out...
"Sure...why not..." Pyro said.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Master picked the saddle back up, running his idex finger along a spike, a beed of blood welling up on the digit. With a smirk, he hauled it onto his shoulder, he walked back out through the kitchen.
"Alton you should be more careful." He smirked in mock concern. "I'll be back at some point Barns." He told him, walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Barnelby barely had time to utter a brief farewell before Master was gone from his sight. He felt somewhat weaker than he believed he was when he saw the hefty saddle being lifted so easily but guessed it suited Master to be stronger than those under him. As for Alton, though he didn't speak a word, he found himself to be internally screaming curses. He touched at his neck lightly to find more pieces of glass and walked into the kitchen.
"Saaaaaai...help?" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

With a heavy sigh, she lifted herself out of the chair. Sure she heard the commotion. Everyone within a ten mile radius heard the commotion. But that didn't mean she wanted to be a part of it. Walking into the kitchen she rolled her eyes at the state of her brother's neck, rummaging around for a pair of tweezers. Sitting him down, Sai began to remove the splinters of glass embedded in his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Alton yelped every time the cruel implement so much as touched his raw neck but he did not flinch. Each time he saw a glass shard removed he muttered a thanks or cringed at the size of the minute specs which glistened with his own blood. Pyro watched from the window, in a moment of admiration he wished it was his own neck and that Sai was attending to him in such a way, rather that than have Alton receive it all, even Barnelby was a little envious but he disguised it as he left the room, at last he could retire to his lab.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 am

It was an hour before Sai stepped away, laying the tweezers down. Leaning forwards she wrapped a fresh length of linen around his neck, tucking away the stray end. "All done." She told him. "And you were so brave!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:23 am

“M...GET IN THE FUCKING BATH!” Kage cried for the umpteenth time that night. M was fighting as if it were a war, him being the last survivor of a terrible tyrant when in reality, he stood nude but for the tutu and chastity belt over a bathtub filled with inches of sudsy water, refusing to simply climb in and wash the foul odour from his body.
“GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!” M screamed, turning to strike out at his brother though he immediately realised his mistake when a grin spread across Kage’s face. With his hands no longer defiantly pushing against the tub, Kage was free to shove the other male into the tub, hearing a splash while two legs kicked out at him, a head emerging a moment later so spit out the water it had inhaled.
“There we go! Not so bad now is it?!” An extremely smug Kage laughed, not giving M a chance to retort before he dunked his head back under once more despite the flailing limbs.
After a long hour and a half of splashing and shouting, M was finally permitted to exit the no longer warm bath.
“God dammit M! Why cant you be more like Dennai?!” Kage grumbled, spotting the fourteen year old pass the door, drying his hair with his no longer clean set of clothes while his new set clung to his body not quite dry body, humming a cheerful tune to himself, evidently having enjoyed his unaccompanied bath.
“If you love him so much, why don’t you marry him?!” M childishly growled, and without a word Kage shoved M back into the rather brown water before leaving M to snarl insults by himself.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Aidan shook his head at the comotion, turning to the tiny puppy on his feet.
"Remind me to burn that bath." He told her, the thought of any of the sludge that had come off M even coming into contact with him made him nauseous. "How can so much dirt be on one person..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

"Of course the real question should really be, 'how can something with that much dirt on it be classed as a person?'" Kage replied, he wasn't interested in the conversation it would take to have the journey seem shorter, but it was refreshing to hear someone else talk now that M's grumblings were no longer present.
"You'd have to wonder how he picked that much filth up...lazy idiot doesn't go anywhere"
The tiny wolf wriggled on Aidan's feet, as far as dirt went, the most she'd seen was on the bottom of the male's shoes, if there was any elsewhere she'd have licked it clean from him, if the bath was to be burnt, she'd have to keep him clean some other way.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm

"Well mudman does seem fitting to him...though I doubt it's mud on him." Aidan murmured, turning the wheel, moving the pup from his feet as the main sail began to luff. Tightening the rope, he tapped his fingers against the wood. "That tub can just be M's..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 am

"Oh, thank you very much!" M hissed, storming up to them, evidently having something to say to Kage by way of hideous insult. The look on his face was one of outrage though Kage easily returned it.
"You daft sod! We go through all that and you go and put your filthy clothes back on!" There was silence and M's anger dropped into something of embarrassment.
"Might as well not have washed at all! You stupid fat...ugh...idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: