Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:51 pm

The three figures were sat amongst the overgrowth, which swayed gently in the breeze. A low murmur could be heard from a distance but was audible to anyone within a foot. The tallest figure sat in the middle, his arm around the one on the left. The feline ears that sat on his head remained upright, although they did twitch from time to time.
The one on the right creased up into a sudden ball of laughter, until hot tears ran down her ivory skinned face.

She strode through the trees quickly, her gloved hands tracing over the bark of every tree she passed, her dark cloak catching on the brambles which seemed to leap out at her at every turn.
She looked around suspiciously, the hunter who pursued her was nowhere in sight and had played his game well. She was vulnerable on the upper plain, death, now a possibility although she’d evaded every attempt made by him.
She removed a single glove and touched the nearest tree which immediately wilted, as a dying flower would, falling with a terrible crash. She smirked, then lifted her hood and fled, seeking some form of protection, other than her father, from the quick witted assassin who was hot on her trail.

Sai’s head snapped to the left at the ominous creaking noise that escaped the mouth of the forest. Curling her toes into the soft earth below her she slowly focused her head back to the male, who was clearly oblivious to anything.
“Haru?” She tugged at his pale shirt lightly.
“Yes?” His torn lips parted into a brief smile as his golden hues met her features.

“Something’s not right...We should leave.” Sai stood to leave, but was pulled back down to the ground by a laughing Izumi.
“Don’t be stupid Sai...It’s nothing.” Izi said, wiping the tears from her face. The black fox ears contrasting against her blonde hair, pressed against her head in disapproval. “Besides It’s early yet..Look.”
Izumi pointed to the west were the sun was just dipping behind a group of clouds, the orange glow making patterns on the floor.

He watched her silently, slinking through the trees as only a wolf could, undetected, unseen and unheard. His weapons lay hidden beneath his jacket, he needn’t have brought them with him, for he needed not to kill her but to simply bring her back to his master who knew far more about her than Lucifer himself.
“Where are you going...?” He murmured as she hurried on through the growing darkness, the tree she’d felled had made no difficulty for him although it only proved the legends of her power, which he’d never believed to be true.
He’d only been told one thing about her, though he’d learnt so much in the endless chase.
“Don’t let her touch you, one touch that’s all it takes, for her to send your soul to the very depths of hell...”
Although he hadn’t understood the warning the first time round, he’d soon found its true meaning when, on the darkest of nights, she’d murdered his mother with a single graceful touch against her cheek, how he hated her.

She paused, taking another glance at the receding sunlight then emerged into the open, if he was going to make his move she’d want the advantage that open space gave her. She cautioned herself, mistaken or not she felt the presence of other creatures, too clear to be the hunter. She didn’t want to be seen and for the faintest of moments she was sure she’d heard a twig snap behind her. She swivelled round just in time to catch the poisoned arrow which had been aimed for her shoulder.
“There you are...” She gasped, seeing the glowing yellow eyes which glared at her from the trees.

Sai scowled at Izumi’s remark. “I don’t care....There’s something out there. The air is cold.” Sai shook her, blonde hair gently rippling down her back. Izi snorted.
“Yeah like the time the ghosties and ghoulies were coming? Forget it Sai, you do this all the time!”
Sai hissed. Anger etched into her face.
“I’m serious. You have to believe me!” Haru took her by the shoulders, shaking her gently.

“You know Izi is right.” He spoke in a calm fashion, knowing all too well that Sai was likely to attack him, but he remained in his carefully composed form. He twined his pinkie around hers. “Trust me...” He murmured. He brushed his right hand across her face. As the sun made its last descent over the horizon Sai let out a breath of relief.
“Your right... of course your right. It’s nothing.” She s
she sighed. “ I think.”

He approached her slowly, holding another arrow at the ready.
“So it’s come to this...” He said, his eyes fixed on her as she moved, watching every breath she took, every step she made in preparation to run from him.
“And here I thought you’d be a challenge”
He tuted loudly, this time the arrow pointed towards her abdomen, her soft flesh would accept the arrow easily but he still eyed her carefully, able to match his movements and flinch out of the way as she had done before.
From somewhere in the darkness a loud ominous howl could be heard, fllowed by a hungry snarl that was muffled against the beating of her heart.
“Come to join the hunt have they?” She hissed, her fear was disguised well although she glanced around suspiciously before her eyes widened slightly.
“How many have you brought?” She asked, .
“A few more than you can handle, I’ll tell you that”
She gritted her teeth, suddenly he was right in front of her, the sharp sticky tip of the poisoned arrow resting on the soft velvet of her shirt.
She stared up at his face, the initial hatred had receded from them and was replaced by a streak of guilt as he released the arrow into her flesh.
She stumbled backwards, one hand on the end of the arrow while the other helped her balance.
“You shouldn’t have run...it wouldn’t have had to be like this” He said, his deep voice soft as he began to walk up to her.
“Lay one finger on me you die, dog!” She ran up to him, throwing her palm into his chest, fire exploded onto him and threw him back. She stumbled, though the arrow itself was harmless to her, the poison laced tip was burning her insides, draining her energy while she stood.
“What...is this...?” She gasped. Hearing another howl and the rushing of feet, she bolted, pulling her hood up over her head again. She wouldn’t let them catch her.

“It’ll take its effect...make sure she’s restrained...” The hunter groaned as his allies reached his side, his chest badly burnt he still looked as strong as ever.
“Find her now!” He snarled, his eyes changing to slits as he raced forward, his paws ripping through the ground as he followed her scent.

Sai growled loudly, her bare feet curling into the softy earth that lay below them, her hand gripping the gilt handle of the dagger she kept inside her cloak. Haru’s gold eyes grew wide as she drew the blade out running the supple flesh of her index finger along the sharp edge.
“Sai, put that away. There’s nothing there!” Haru’s mind was spinning, his hands balled up. “Your scaring Izi.
Put it away!”
“Ohh my sweet naive Haru. The wolves are coming...and they are hungry.” She smiled, her eyes dancing with malice. The creature inside her heart stirring. It had been aching for far too many centuries, aching to break free.Finally breaking free of the mental holds that left it captive, its menacing torrent drowning her in its lies and deceit. The howl drew her head to the forest.
“I’m coming for you.” She sang, dancing towards the woods.
Haru stared after her in disbelief, grabbing Izumi’s hand, he pulled her to her feet and dashed after Sai.

At the lead of his pack of assassins the hunter ran forwards, his black coat blending into the trees as they neared their startled prey.
She’d slowed, the poison had worked its way deep into her veins and she could feel her consciousness slipping away. She tried to light a fire to perhaps slow them down or divert them away from her, but she found herself unable to, the poison prevented even the smallest spark of power from escaping and she clung to her current pace even after all energy had left her.
Then glanced back and immediately regretted it, he leapt forwards, his jaws clamping onto her shoulder as he brought her down to the ground.
She lay still, the arrow still embedded in her stomach.
She saw a hand reach down to it and slide it out of her, the tip had burned away, the poison had been released successfully and she no longer struggled to escape.
She felt him roughly bring her arms behind her back and secure them with something cold and tight. She then heard his claw like fingernails scrape along her new shackles. He mouth was pulled open and a damp peice of material was shoved inside, a knot made at the back of her head to keep it in place.
She tried to glare back at him but her attempt was foiled as something was brought down over her eyes, closing her off from the outside world. He brought her to her knees and she heard panting as his gang slowed behind him, still in their feral forms.
“You gave us quite the run around” One said, coming to stand next to her captor.
“So...how about it Alton? What say we have a little fun with her before we take her back with us? Surely we deserve some reward for our efforts?” She was pulled to her feet and thrust into the arms of the unknown person.
“ Do what you want with her, five months without food, I’m going hunting, be sure that you leave her alive won’t you? Barnelby wants her to live, and with all due respect, I doubt he wants her pregnant either.”Alton could be heard disappearing into the undergrowth, padding along as he began to sniff out potential food.
She squirmed in the arms of the second captor, hearing the snorts and snickers of the other wolves as they watched her.
“Now...where to start girly? Ever been touched...here?” She cried out as his hand slid down to her cleavage.
“No?” He mused. “Well then, we’re going to have some fun with you, eh boys?” There was a cruel cheer from each of the wolves.There were less now, half of the group had left with Alton, but Albany wished desperately that he’d stayed. Through all of the years of chasing her alone he’d never once touched her like this.

Sai padded along at brisk pace, cheering echoing in her ears. She pauses for a moment muttering a few brief words. A bubble appeared around her, sealing her within and moving with her as she walked. She grinned, now safe. As the bubble became transparent she strolled right into the small clearing with the wolves. Haru a few paces behind, sensing the wolves he pulled Izumi behind a thick oak tree concealing themselves. Sai smiled comfortable with the situation. Seeing the bound girl her eyes narrowed, sighing gently she pulled the dagger and buried it in the closest wolf’s head.
“Awwwww, look what I did. Poor baby.” She snarled, kicking the corpse in the ribs.

The other wolves turned and stared at their dead comrade. Some of the younger ones realised the danger immediately, too young to risk their lives for a daughter of Satan they turned and tried to flee. The older wolves began snarling furiously at the sudden intrusion, some backing off slightly as they analysed the danger.
Albany’s head spun around a few times, unable to see what the sudden fuss was about, and still held tightly by the older captor.
“How dare you” He hissed, she was able to sense that the remark was not aimed at her but she couldn’t tell who it was and her inability to sense them for herself unnerved her, the poison in her veins had brought a sudden weakness upon her which she despised.
“Piece of filth” Her captor growled, suddenly throwing Albany to the floor where she stayed, unable to do otherwise. She could hear him advancing on whatever had suddenly interrupted them, hear his angry breaths. The last thing Albany thought was a simple truth she didn’t need to guess at.
“They’re already dead...”

Sai cast the approaching wolf with a smile on her face. Bending down to pick up the now bloody blade, she began to laugh to herself. Her icy blue hues flashing red. Wiping the blood on the dead wolfs back, she inserted the weapon back inside her cloak.
“How dare I?” She mused to herself. “Well...it seems that Alton is back I assume?”
She strode past the wolf to where the young girl was bound, she pulled the gag from her mouth, untying the cords that bound her hands. Although she was careful the whole time to refrain from brushing her skin. She had heard legends of this creature, and if they were true it would be unwise to attempt to console her.
Standing up straight, her fingers curled over the hem of her too big t-shirt. The gentle caress of the night air brushing against her skin.
“So?” Her head tilted to the left. “Do you want to die tonight?”

The remaining wolves stared at her a few looking around frustrated, Alton was no where to be seen, their leader who had never lost in battle, was gone.
“Damn bitch” One uttered, taking off through the trees before she could single him out.
Many more fled, whilst one, a single female stayed behind, her dark coat blending with the shadows behind her. She made no move to leave nor to advance she simply sat and waited as if the whole scene had nothing to do with her.
Only a couple more stayed behind, eyeing Albany as she lay on her side, her arms brought forward as she removed her blindfold, her eyes bloodshot, the poison had finally reached her head and she was drifting in and out of consciousness. One more Wolf thought he could challenge the stranger and was already running towards her, jaws open.

Sai watched, a faint air of amusement surrounding her. Drawing a file from within her cloak, she placed her form on the ground, absentmindedly cleaning her nails up.
“Five...Four...Three...Two...One.”
He had been watching the scene from the corner of his eye, wishing he could help he however decided to protect his little sister if anything came their way. His eyes were wide with fright as he saw the Large wolf lunging for her, his jaws open, ready to tear off her face. Biting his lip he turned away not wanting to see anymore.
The wolf was but a mere 6 feet away when Izumi giggled. The sound high and unnatural. She heard the crunch of flesh hitting concrete as he tried to infiltrate the 5 foot radius around her. She watched the now unconscious wolf blood streaming down his face and into his open mouth. Sai’s hues flashed red.
“Anyone else want to try?”

The remaining wolves glared at her, none willing to further embarrass themselves they too fled, their distant barks expressing nothing more than defeat.
The female, who once again had remained still lifted herself and padded over to the now unconscious Albany. She glanced at the stranger who had so suddenly defeated her kin then leant down to gently lick at the young girls face, she didn’t stir and the female rose her head as another figure approached.
“Alton...” She mouthed.

Sai hissed lightly under her breath as the remaining person stepped forwards to the young girl. The name Alton causing her feline ears to press against her head in disapproval, she had met this character before. A match that was even to say the least, she however still bore the striking purple scar on her left cheek as a reminder. Her thoughts projected to Alton, causing her shield to tremble
and burst. The ripple of energy making the overgrown forest creek.

The female wolf stepped over Albany and growled at Alton, crouching above the girl as she felt the energy pass her. Seemingly, although she had been in the company of the others, she was not one of them.
Alton’s gaze flicked around at the corpses then he snarled, noting the familiar enemy.
His ears pinned and he began to close in on her.
“You again?! You had no right to interfere!” He quickly shot a glare at the female wolf who returned it viscously.
“And you? I knew you’d disgrace me ”
He turned back to Sai, blood from a fresh kill stained his lips.
“I’m full but it never hurts to have backup prey”

Sai felt her knees give way, collapsing to the inch thick debris that lay beneath her. Her eyes changing to a light gold, now wide with fear. "What..?" She looked at her slender hands, as though she could retrace her memory. As her hues lifted from her hands, she spotted Alton, a snarl on her lips as she jumped backwards. Crouching low, her snowy tail curled around her ankle.
She grinned as she faced the male. "It has been too long.."

He stopped just a metre away from her.
“Not long enough in my opinion” He growled.
“And I have business enough without you intervening, now stay out of my way, or we’ll have to put another pretty scar on that face of yours” He turned from her as if to dismiss her. The female wolf’s hackles rose as she guarded the girl beneath her.
“Move.” Alton hissed simply.

Sai breathed quietly. "I could say the same thing to you." She remained where she was already standing, refusing to leave. Her lips curled back, showing her teeth.
Haru was gripping Izumi's hand tightly, watching the scene. He had seen the male before but could not place his face to the moment when. Izumi looked at her brother, her emerald eyes wide with fear. "They will be ok, won't they?" Haru merely squeezed her hand tighter, unsure of what to say
Sai grinned lightly as he stepped towards the female wolf. "Is this how you treat family...Brother?"

He stopped again, glaring back over his shoulder though he didn’t speak.
The female drew back, her ears pricked at the sudden change in his attitude.
“It is when they get in my way, Sister, You of all people should know that.”
He shrugged and again made his way to the female, who again began to snarl.
“Move, now” He again commanded her but she stood her ground.
“...you disobedient little rat!” Alton grabbed at her pelt and threw her to the side where she slumped, afraid of standing up to him again.
Then he stood over Albany, who had yet to be fully conscious.

Haru's mouth fell open. "Brother..?" He mumbled. He had known that Sai refused to speak of family, but had never understood why. Izumi glanced up at Haru, speechless.

"Alton, it is not polite to treat your conrads that way." Sai surpressed a grin as she spoke. "By the way, how is your scar healing? You barely touched bone!"

She paced herself towards him, ignoring the snarling child on the ground. The other being on the ground caught Sai's lilac hues. She bent down to inspect the girl for the first time, keeping her hands in her pockets as she did so.
"What brings you to take yet another child from wherance they came?"

At first it looked as if he might bite her, he’d preferred to have drawn her into a fight rather than answer her but he merely looked away.
“You are aware of what she is, are you not? How simply touching her skin can kill? She’s valuable among many hands” He almost spat the answer at her glaring down at the girl he’d chased far across the continent.
“And right now hands such as that bind me to a contract I hope to end by bringing him this...girl, from what I understand he wants her blood, every last drop” He turned his glare to Sai.
“And you have already delayed me long enough, I’ll be leaving now, and I’m taking my package with me, as for my scar? I’ts the only reminder I’ll ever need of being involved with you”

Sai winced at his last words. "Harsh...but I can't let you take her. You know that. If you owe him, thats your deal, not hers." She stood in front of him, her stance filled with agression. As she leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "I haven't changed one bit Alton, if you want to risk it be my guest." She drew herself back to her original position, her purple hues dancing with menace
“Risk what? Another of your little scratches? Ha! Not much to risk” He took a stance of his own.
“She’s mine, Sai. I’ve worked too hard and too long to obtain her to have you simply stand in my way”
He snarled then flicked his head, a subtle motion that in words would be described as “Bring it on”

Sai grinned, inspecting her nails in a mock fashion. "I really do hate fighting with you Alton, whatever happened to family respect?" She grinned, raising her hand to her forehead. "Why oh why must we be this way!" Her smile faded as she looked back to Alton. "Again, I guess I will have to stand in your way. After last time I thought you wouldn't do that again..tut tut/"

“Well no one ever gave you points on your intelligence did they sister? If you had any you’d know what to expect from me, and as for family, why on Earth would I pride myself on being any relation to you?”
He looked down to Albany, who, although remained paralysed by the chemical inside her body, stared up at him timidly. He snorted then looked back to his sister.
“Can we hurry this up? I have better things to do than be seen with you”
Sai breathed gently. "Harsh Alton...You know.." She grinned lightly. "He will still not be pleased with you...He never is." She drummed her fingers on the inside of his arm lightly. " I don't want to fight, but if I have to.." She shrugged, watching the girl from the corner of her eye.

Alton growled at her.
“You stand in my way again!, if you were to move aside, we wouldn’t be forced into this conflict, but I know you. You won’t simply leave it be, its none of your business and yet you still choose to interfere, so, if getting you out of the way is the only way to progress, then it must be done”

While the two conversed Albany twitched, sliding her hand towards her face, one touch, then she’d be free of him...one touch. She slowly began to remove her glove, revealing the soft hands which were rarely uncovered, the tips of each finger blackened with the cursed touch which had gifted her many enemies.
“One touch...” She murmured.

Sai kept her eyes firmly on Alton, the corner of her eye noticing the female stirring. The black ends of her finger tips made her gasp, deciding on the spot to keep Alton talking she hissed under her breath. "How so? If you chose to take a life, then I will take yours in return." Her eyes dropped to the floor. "But you never did hear...did you?"

Alton smirked.
“Hear what? What words from your lips would interest me at all?”
He swaggered over to the side glaring at her.

Albany shuddered, slowly sitting up to the best of her ability, her gloved hand clutched around her waist, covering the wound Alton had inflicted to weaken her. She rolled onto her knees silently, pausing to breathe, then stared up at Alton, who’s back was facing her.

Sai grinned, turning so Alton faced her once more. "Well it's very important. You see.." She paused for a moment, her gaze flickering to the sky, "I know that.." She watched Albany creep forward. A taunting grin crept onto Sai's lips. "You will not win." She pushed Alton backwards, just a few inches from the female.

As Alton staggered back Albany pushed herself up to grab at his wrist the both of them tumbled back.
Alton screamed out, body contorting in pain.
“You retched witch!” He hissed, trying desperately to pull away as his arm began to darken and his attempts became less fearsome.
“Shh...shhh” Albany whispered, watching quietly as Alton gasped for breath, his eyes beginning to roll back into his head. She stared at him feeling his body collapse against her side, so much larger than her own she forced herself to shuffle out of the way to prevent being trapped under his dead weight. Then in one swift movement she yanked her hand away, leaving a black handprint on his skin. She panted heavily, staring at her hand as a wisp of shadow danced around her fingers, disappearing back into the tips.
Her body trembled horribly and before she could utter another word she slumped back, her hair falling across her pale face.

Sai stood there, beckoning for Haru to join her." You don't think she killed him do you?...He is my brother..." Haru pulled her into a hug, as she sobbed into his shoulder. He was clueless with what to do with the female, but decided to take the male to a different location. He gently prised Sai from himself, picking up Alton,he trembled slightly with the weight as he picked his way through
the thicket

The female wolf watched from where she had been thrown, she slowly lifted herself onto her legs and again padded over to Albany nuzzling her hair she glanced up at Alton as he was carried away, what a fool he’d been, even though his failure would now cost him dearly and it had been a mission he had been less than enthusiastic about taking part in. She shook her head, sighing she leapt after Haru and Alton, pausing to glance back at Sai, whom she knew next to nothing about.

Haru's Golden eyes fixed upon the female wolf. He repressed a hiss as his snowy ears flickered back in discontempt. He did not wish to hurt the female wolf, just merely disgruntled with her. He continued to pad into the forest for a few miles, until he dumped Alton into a nearby cave. Turning back, he walked faster, stretching as he did so. He was hoping the other female would be awake by now.

He had many a question to ask

Albany shifted, reaching up to rub at her eyes. She groaned sitting up stiffly. She gasped, looking down at her still un gloved hand, she looked around hurriedly sighing with relief as she saw it a foot or so away from her. She crawled over to it and slid its sleek material back onto her hand, frowning as she remembered what had happened. She glanced around hoping not to have to see another wolf any time soon.

Haru walked back into the small clearing. Kneeling down he sat back on his ankles, looking at the young girl. Sai had since left, taking Izumi to a safe place. Haru had seen enough to make him worry about them both, but he shook the thoughts from his mind, his attention directed back to the female. The wolf had slunk back into the clearing with him. He sighed lightly, as he watched the female.

Albany stared for a moment, looking away quickly to again fiddle with her gloves. She glanced back at the boy then swivelled around to no longer face him. She looked down, her wound was numbingly painful and had she wanted to make her way away from the boy she would have found it greatly difficult, she ran her fingers over the bloodied mess, flinching as she felt the hole Alton had left. Whatever he had put into her body, was preventing her from healing it.
“Can I help you?” She asked, glancing over her shoulder at him.

Haru blinked in surprise. "Not as such, but you seem to be in pain." He watched the wolf with caution. "A friend of yours I assume?"

Albany glanced at her a brief smile on her face.
“You assume correct...” She watched as the female wolf lay down at the edge of the clearing, simply watching the two, her bright violet eyes fixed on the boy, she tilted her head, wondering why he disliked her so.
Albany glared down at herself, the blood had soaked through her clothing and she could feel the dizziness in her head, she clutched herself tighter and whimpered, an immediate reaction stirring in the female wolf as she bounded over to her, looking down at the wound, as much worry on her face as was possible.
Haru watched them, confusion splayed on his face. "If your in pain you only have to ask." He smiled lightly. "And don't tell me I won't be able to do anything, I've been doing things like this for years." He smiled at the wolf, knowing he had previously showed hostility towards her, which he now regretted. His tail curled itself around his ankle. "It's your choice...Albany."

She looked up, her breathing almost stopped.
“H-how...how do you know my name?...” She asked quietly, the female wolf stepping out of the way so that Albany could stare straight at him.
“And what’s more...what interest do you have in helping me...?”
"I don't believe me knowing your name matters. I have no interest helping you, merely trying to do the right thing. You have about 7 minutes before you pass out." He shrugged. "It's your call"

She looked down at herself again and nodded slowly.
“Then I suppose...I’ll have to go with your help...if you would...”
She shuddered, receiving a soft lick from the female wolf who hadn’t spoken a single word.
“...How can you be so accurate on my health...why be so precise on how long I can last...?” She asked, gritting her teeth as she felt another tinge of pain.
He sighed gently. "Let’s just call it luck shall we?" He bent over the ground, drawing symbols into the ground. "This may hurt a bit, but it's the only way I can do it without touching you." He turned to face the female wolf. "You may want to stand back." He backed away slightly, counting inside his head.

The female jumped up and ran behind a few feet behind Haru, she figured if he was far enough away, then so was she.
Albany watched him, one hand resting on the ground to support herself, whatever pain he made her feel was surely better than passing out again.
“So you do know about me then” She muttered under her breath, of course he must.

He looked down. "I did...but you forgot." The light sparked around the symbols, giving him a few seconds warning, in which he ran further away. A small explosion encased Albany, the fire singeing the tops of the trees.

The female yelped, she hadn’t known what to expect and it had shocked her, she watched and waited wandering what had happened amidst the flames.
Albany groaned, coughing a little, she looked down at herself, wondering if it had worked, but for a moment she was blinded.
As Haru ran, he passed a large sycamore tree. Darting behind it as the flames reached the bark turning it a coal black. He waited for the smoke to settle before stepping out, curiosity etched into his features. "You ok Albany?" He coughed as the ash hit his lungs. Stumbling forward in the smoke filled clearing

She coughed, covering her mouth to prevent herself from coughing up the smoke tainted mucus she felt forming in her throat. "As ok as I can be after you blew me up!" She choked, again looking at herself, her hands flew down to where the wound had been, as far as she could tell it was no longer there and a look of surprise crept onto her face.

Haru pouted. "I did not blow you up, merely set fire to you." He grinned. "Feeling better?" He beckoned for the she-wolf to come and join them once more. Sitting besides Albany, he placed his hands behind his head. Relaxing some.

"pfft, I may be feeling better, but you still blew me up" She muttered. As the wolf returned to her side she lay back, pulling at the tips of her gloves idly. "If you're hungry go and eat" She said, looking up at the female who's stomach had growled right by her ear. There was silence then the female whined jumping up wagging her tail. "Seeya" She said in a high pitched voice as she fled.

He turned to look at the wolf. "I didn't know she could speak..." He shook his head absentmindedly, his snowy ears flickering gently. His eyes flickered to the sky, watching the stars. "So...Why was Alton after you?, I can guess it wasn't for fun. Well maybe for 'Fun' but..." He paused, realising he had confused himself. His cheeks turning a light scarlet with embarrassment.

She looked at him, smiling weakly at the colour he'd gone. "I don't know about that...it’s not the first time he's come after me...he's caught me twice before but never" She shrugged looking the other way. "His 'master' as he calls him, sends him and those other wolves to do his dirty work...and apparently I was on the list...he likes to experiment with things, I’d be just another piece of meat."
She rolled onto her side sliding the glove off again only to stare at the blackened tips.
“...all because of this I suppose...”

Haru waited for his skin to return to its original ivory before replying. "I guess that makes you 'Rare' then." He crossed his legs, linking his hands in a childish manner. "Alton will...come for you again, but I can guess you already know that much. But the next time his master will probably join him. I would if you had eluded me for so long.."

Albany nodded. "I've been thinking as much...and when they do come I guess I'll just start running again...rare or not I haven’t got quite the advantage I once did. And I can't say I have many other options left...doesn’t matter anyway" She closed her eyes feeling her hand slide back into the glove. "Who would care right"

Haru looked at her. "You can't believe that really...Izi put her life on the line for you as did I. We care you idiot. She was ready to slaughter her brother for you. Besides you don't have to run, just stay around here. This is the last place they would suspect. They would think you started running again.."

He stared at the ground thoughtfully. "I've never tried that before...it sounds a little silly but...you think they'd fall for it" She sat up looking at him curiously. "What about Amoux"

"Amoux?" His head tilted to the left in a confused manner. "And yes they are stupid enough to fall for it." He smiled lightly; Alton was far too predictable for this not to work.

Albany thought about it then nodded. "But they'd find out eventually...I'm sure of that...Oh and Amoux...She's my wolf friend...of very few words" She smiled, pulling her knees to her chest to rest her head on them. "Can I ask you a question...you don’t have to answer it..."

Haru blinked. "Yes of course you can." His fingers curled around the hem of his T-shirt , pulling at it. A habit he had picked up long ago, which he had never been able to stop. His golden hues portrayed slight confusion, if not curiosity, he leaned closer to her, intrigued.

"You know my name I don’t tell my name to anybody anymore but you know it how much more do you know about me And why haven’t you already been scared away " She stared at him, almost like she was searching his eyes for an answer before he gave one but she found none and simply shied away again.

He turned his eyes to the ground. "In honest truth I have no idea why I know you name, I just do...and I'm not afraid of you. I don't think you will harm me, if you were going to surely it would be done already. Besides I saved your life, you owe me." He smiled, his focus remaining on the ground. Suddenly realising how cold it was he began to shiver, rubbing his arm in an effort to keep warm.

Albany nodded a grin appearing on her face. "YeahI guess I do owe you...if my life was really worth saving then I'm in debt to you." She watched him shudder then extended her hand a little way in front of her, a small flame emerging from her palm.

He watched the flame. "Thanks." Moving closer to the flame for warmth. "I guess I can call my debt at anytime right?"
Short!

Albany nodded. "I suppose thats how it worksit wouldnt really be me paying a dept if there were limitationsanytime you like" She smiled, the flame growing higher causing her to cup it with both hands to almost cradle it. "Why? Do you plan to call it any time soon?"

"I do not, maybe in the future however Alton should regain consciousness soon (Sp?) The others are not far from here, if you wish to leave then you must do so soon, if you wish to follow through with my plan then please follow." He stood up, stretching his arms above his head, as he sauntered out of the glen, towards the north.

She watched after him, the fire fading quickly. She waited for almost a full minute before scrambling to her feet to follow after him. She stopped only to wait for Amoux to catch up, licking her bloodied lips after a successful kill, then they continued to follow Haru Northwards, Albany's head bowed as she continuously played with her fingertips, humming quietly to herself.

He tried to keep his head focused, trying to think of what to say to Sai when he had returned with this new addition. He could already hear what she would say and it was not good. His eyes shut for a moment as he thought, but when they did open they kept creeping to the side of his head, to look at her with curiosity once more. As he became more and more curious about her his feet seemed
to be doing the leading. He stumbled, caught off guard by a vacant root. "Damn it" He mumbled picking himself off the ground.

(Ok so in basicalitly me and Unitarelic have been working on this for sometime on MSN. Her charries consist of Albany Alton and Amoux currently, mine being Haru Izumi and Sakura (Love Japanese names) so instead of going post by post, I just posted it all at once and we shall continue from here on out. Peace. Love Ambyr x )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:53 pm

thats alot :O
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Albany paused, waiting for him to stand again.
"Are you ok?" She asked stifling a laugh. Her hand found the warm fur of Amoux's back where it stayed, her fingers intertwining in the silky pelt while her eyes stayed fixed on Haru.
"You might want to watch where you're going...might stop that from happening from now on" She smiled and looked away, brushing the hair from her face as it fell forwards. As her hand moved away she frowned, there was still blood on her glove and she could feel it soaking through to her skin beginning to itch already, she sighed and simply let it drop to her side, planning to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Haru sat back on his ankles, his knees skimmed with dirt from where he had fell
"Hmph." He could sense that Albany was aching to laugh, turning his head to the left, a crooked smile appeared on his lips, as he began to laugh at himself. Standing to his feet, he brushed his hands together, sweeping the remaining dirt away. He kept walking untill a small house, clearly not occupied often, was visible. He gently pushed the wooden door open, wincing at the creeking noise that it emitted. Sai was already stood in the hallway, dressed only in on of Haru's old shirts, her back to the door.
"Izumi's already asleep, she was very tired." She turned around an expectant grin on her face that quickly vanished. "What is she doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Albany looked up at her, taking an unsure step back she looked down to her feet. Amoux also backed off, the two of them shared almost the same instinct and at the first sign of being noticed they withdrew.
"I...I can go, it's not a problem" She said, already turning away.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Sai hissed, clearly not pleased with the arangement. Her coal black ears pressing against her head. Turning in her heel, she stormed through a door to her left, anger seeping into the quiet mutterings she left behind.
"Ignore her...I'm afraid you'll have to bunk with Izi...unless you want the stables that it? But it would be safer indoors..." He paused for a moment, staring at the spot that Sai have possesed moments earlier. He knew she could be possesive, but this was an all time low for her. Shunning someone who needed their help, with their life on the line. He sighed lightly, turning his golden hues back to face her.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Albany forced a smile for him.
"Then if you think its safer inside...I'll go with your advice, since if I hadnt in the first place...I'd be running right now" She shrugged and stepped forwards flicking her gaze back as Amoux turned and began to walk off into the foliage, yawning as she went.
"I...will Izi feel comfortable with me? I really dont want to intrude on any of your lives like this..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Haru shook his head.
"She won't even notice, she's a very deep sleeper to say the least." He watched as Amoux padded into the forest once more, before silding to Albany and whispering to her. "She's very welcome to stay indoors as well, it's not a problem..." He heard Sai make a disagreeing noise from the next room, but chose to pretend not to have heard it. Sitting down on the wooden stairs he smiled lightly, his toes pattering against the hard wooden flooring, making a small beat as he waited for Albany to talk.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:11 pm

"Oh...no she wouldn't...she's more wolf than anything, she's only ever lived outside so I guess...it's strange to her...then again...I suppose its also strange to me" She smiled againpulling her hair from her face taking note of her bloody hand which brushed against her cheek leaving a small smear, she sighed and allowed her hair to hide it for her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm

He nodded once, stepping aside so that she could climb the stairs. He didn't bother telling her which room it was, she could figure that much out for herself, he was sure. He raised a brow at the mark she had left on her cheek, but said nothing. He also turned to leave the room, creeping up behind Sai, his arms snaking around her waist, as he kissed the base of her collerbone gently.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm

After finding Izi's room for herself she sighed, closing her eyes as she felt almost all of her energy leave her. She thought back over the last few months, the endless weeks spent running and now it seemed, she had a time to rest, however short that time may be. She slid he cloak off, folding it neatly he looked down at herself and gasped, she'd forfgotten about her weapons. She unclipped each individul belt and slid them into the folds of her cloak which she lay on the floor out of the way. She removed her gloves and lay them atop the pile then ran her hands though her hair, almost unsure of what to do next then it came to her, almost like an old forgoten memory...sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:08 am

Izumi awoke early the next morning. The sunlight barely starting to pour in through the windows. The strange woman in her room intriged her, but she did not wish to bother her. Slipping on her clothes she ran downstairs, straight into Haru.
"Can't see where your going?"
He smiled at her as he helped her to her feet.
"Yes I can thank you..."
She pouted, her arms folded across her chest. Haru drew her closer for a hug.
"I'm only teasing, besides it won't be long before you get to old for me to do that, I'm getting it all out now."
He grinned, ruffiling her hair. Seeing the look on Izi's face, he decided to run, otherwise her foot would be connecting with his shins.

Izumi sighed she hated her hair being ruffled, and knowing that Haru was going to keep doing it untill she turned 13, that was two whole years! She grumbled to herself, hating being the little sister.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Albany sighed, rolling onto her side she slowly opened her eyes. It almost felt strange, no having to stand and keep going, no needing to go through the same routine of wolf and mouse, not yet at least.
She sighed almost happily, then sat up, noting breifly that Izi was gone, she then wondered how long she'd slept.

Amoux scratched against the door lightly, her tail swished around happily while her head swivveled around to gaze at her surroundings, holding a bundle in her mouth which swung from side to side, again she scratched at the door, itching for it to be opened to her.
She whined and jumped up at the door, dropping the bundle carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Haru made his way to the door, opening it so Amoux could step inside. He was faintly aware of a grumbiling Izumi, but was still grinning to himself, as he gestured for the female wolf to enter their home.

Sai sat upon the kitchen surface, her hands clutching the thick oak, her knuckles straining against her skin. Alton would find them, there was no doubt in her mind. He was sly and manipulative, why didn't she just kill him when she had the chance? She let this thought pass her, as she shook her head, he was her brother. It was dispicable to kill family. Hearing Haru let the wolf in was too much for her as she stormed out to the stables. She patted Toya's snout absentmindedly as she thought even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Amoux smiled, snatching up the bundle as she hopped inside racing up the stairs without a backward glance, thankfully, she'd been gracious enough to wipe her feet before entering their home.

Albany smiled as the wolf made her way over to her, dropping the bundle into her lap.
"Thank you...I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten..." She shrugged and untied the ribbon from around the bundle, routinely reaching up and tying her long red hair back. As the bundle fell open she sighed with relief, a new set of clothing lay ready for her. She was quick to help herself to the new gloves she'd been provided with but frowned slightly.
"...I can't wear these Amoux...what if they recognise the insignia...?"
The two exchanged glances and Albany nodded as if she had lost a great battle of words.
"You're right...So long as I don’t make a big thing about it...maybe they won't notice..." She slid the gloves on reluctantly then redressed, a little taken aback when she realised she was clear of blood. Once dressed she handed Amoux the new bundle of old clothes and slid her weaponry back on under her cloak which she also allowed to conceal her gloves under, which bore, as did the rest of the material one of the many signatures of Satan, her father.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Sai propped herself against a wall. Toya gently nickering in her ear. She tried to think rationally, if the girl had come into contact with Alton...then he was surely more prepared then what it had seemed. He was too smart to underestimate the girl, but not foolish enough to leave traps ahead. She sighed, grabbing a black blanket from a hook. Placing it onto Toya's back, climbing onto her. She nudged her into a canter. If Alton wanted the girl, she wanted to know why.

Haru waited at the bottom of the stairs for Albany, a smile of amusement on his face as the wolf wiped her paws. However as the clock ticked steadily, he became worried. Trudging up the stairs once more, he knocked at the door.
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Alton watched as he bled his wound into the vile provided. His unsusual black blood filling the container to the top. He gruned and wrapped the wound with disdain, glaring once at the handprint before covering it up to stop the bleeding he himself had caused.
He lifted the vile to his face watching the black substance swirl around and lap at the sides, he shuddered at the thought of it ever coming from his own veins.
Sealing the vile and tossing it aside he lay back on the ground, waiting.
"You are in some serious shit my friend" A voice chuckled from outside the makeshift den Alton had dug himself.
"You think I don't realise that? Why do you think I havent been exactly itching to return?"
"It's worse than that Al, if he doesnt see results he's gonna have to do it himself and you know what that means...."
"Yeah...tell him not to worry...I'll have her again soon...he won't have much longer to wait..."
"You better make that work, he has your soul Al...don't give him the reason to use it as payment"
"...I need a new formula, the old one didnt work for long enough and she was still able to use her touch afterwords. I need a rest, she contaminated my blood"
"Is that why you sent for me?"
"Yes, I have a sample, he can salvage some of her from the filth she left in my blood...He can make the formula I need, then I can get her..."
"...I hope you know what you're doing Al..." The new wolf lifted the vile and again strolled out of the den, making his way back to his master.
"Like the obediant dog he is..." Alton thought.

Albany lifted her head, finishing off with the last of her straps, letting it remain hidden by her dark clothing.
"H-Haru...Yes, just dressing, I'll be out in a moment" She stretched out and walked to the door, Amoux raced through it first, pausing to rub along Haru's leg in an almost feline way before dashing down the stairs again and out of the door, carrying the old bundle in her mouth.
"Sorry...I wasnt sure how long I was asleep for..." Albany smiled, taking a single glance down at her hands, making sure the symbol was well hidden, she wasnt sure if he'd know it if he saw it, but she couldnt risk it.
"...Good morning"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:22 pm

He smiled as the wolf rubbed against his leg. "Looks like I made a friend.." Turning back to Albany, he grinned again. "It's fine, sleep is good." He noticed a...worried look on her face, but choosing not to say anything, he began to walk back down the stairs. Izi still grumbiling away, repressing a laugh as he reached the bottom. "Sai?" He was mildly surprised when no answer was heard, but it was not unusual. She often went of on her own.

Sai nudged Toya on once more, her head bent low to avoid the wind. Toya's snorts were harsh and loud, the thundering hooves, which she was certain he would hear. The small dirt den was visible to her. Alton. Leaping off the horses back, she skidded to a halt, just missing the entrance. Turning to see where Toya was, she smiled as the horses nose plunged into the undergrowth, nickering with content. She padded inside, Alton's back was to her. Coughing lightly, she waited.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 pm

"...I hope I'm not causing too much of a problem...my being here, I know how much she was against it"
She smiled and looked away.
"I still have to thank her...and you for...for not letting them take me" She again smiled up at him.
"So thank you"

Alton remained still for a few moments, his arms folded across his chest as he lay on the damp floor.
He stirred then glared over his shoulder at her.
"I was wondering when I'd get to see you again, Sai" He growled, standing with some reluctance.
He swagered over to her keeping a distance as he regarded her.
"And you brought lunch" He smirked, looking out past the mouth of the den at the grazing equine.
"How quaint. What is it you want then Sai? Come to finish me off? No, you havent got it in you"
He chuckled and moved around her casually, taking a moment to observe her form.
"Didnt go out of your way to see me did you? I'd hate to think of myself as a disruption to your busy day of...hiding my prize"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 pm

"It's fine, Sai will come round, she's very possesive, that's all." He smiled at Albany before wandering into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Sai glared silently at him. "You wouldn't hurt the horse. It's not in your main priorites. A meaningless kill, that's not your style." A smirk grew on her lips, flinging her arms around his shoulder, her cheek nuzzled into his neck. Her eyes wide and innocent. "Besides did big brother miss me?" She giggled, then let go. "I never wanted the girl to live with me, especially since Haru has taken such a shine to her." She almost spat at him. "I just wanted her to live. If you sold your soul to Lucifer, then thats your problem. But, I'm willing to give you a hint.."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Albany made her way outside not wanting to be seen as in the way. She and Amoux sat on the ground, simply staring at the undergrowth as small birds and animals shuffled around, Amoux once breaking the silence to snatch a fledgling from the air.
"What?...you have your breakfast, And I have mine" She said in the gentle hiss that was her voice, as rare as it was.

"A hint dear sister? Well this may turn out to be a prosperous visit after all...but I must correct you on one small detail, if I had sold my soul to Lucifer, do you really think I'd be hunting down his favourite daughter?" He chuckled and shook his head.
"No my soul is just one step away from Lucifer, it is bringing that girl to my master that will save me"
He grinned, wrapping his own arms around her, drawing her close.
"And yes, now you ask, Big brother did miss his little sister, we've been apart too long, wouldn’t you agree ,Sai?"
He leant towards her ear, breathing down her neck.
"I wouldn’t have killed her Sai, perhaps if you'd let me take her in the first place, this jealousy you're feeling wouldn’t exist..."

Last edited by Unitarelic on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Haru appeared at the door frame frying pan in one hand and a plate in the other. "Pancakes?" He offered the plate to her. "Anything for you?" His gaze swiviling to the wolf, noticing the small animal in her mouth. "You don't have to hunt." He grinned.

Sai trembled under Altons grasp.
"You would've taken her soul, that's just as bad." She pushed him backwards, as she hissed gently. "Jealousy? I know of no such emotion." She circled him, a snarl escaping her lips. "But tell me Alton.." She cocked her head to the left, a smile on her face, as she lent closer to his ear. "Are you scared that you won't get her?" She turned to walk back out of the den, whistling, causing Toya to trot forward, waiting at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Amoux stared at him, looking down to her chirping mouthful.
Her head tilted and she dropped the fluffy ball of feathers to the ground, which then miraculously proceeded to hop away into the bushes.
Albany smiled, watching Amoux sniff at the pancakes curiously.
"No hunting?...ok..." She sat and gazed at him, grinning as much as she could.
"Then...I can have pancakes too?" She enquired joyfully.
Albany could do nothing but giggle, having never seen her feral friend act quite so tame.
"I suppose that’s pancakes for the both of us then..."

Alton let out an amused laugh.
"Scared? Oh no Sai, I have no reason to be scared, for you see, I will get her, even if I have to tear this entire continent apart" And with that he stepped forward firmly planting his hands on her hips and forcing her back towards him, withdrawing further back into the den.
"And as for your emotions Sai, if you do not know of jealousy, then explain to me...what emotions do you feel?...hatred? Love?...How about...a little lust?"
He grinned cruelly, bringing his teeth down to grip onto her shoulder, sliding onto her neck.
He tugged on her hips, keeping her close to his own body, gradually bringing his arms to lock around her waist. He wasn’t letting go in a hurry, the darkness in his eyes displayed such an intent as was to be understood clearly, even by his own sister. And he chuckled as he felt the physical part of his affection for her showing through.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Haru smiled, tossing Amoux a pancake. He sat on the step besides Albany, the frying pan still clutched in his hand. He resisted the urge to pat the wolf, his tail swaying gently from side to side.

Sai gasped as her back hit the wall, the sharp pain shooting through her spine. Wincing as his teeth cut into the soft flesh of her shoulder.
"Alton stop." She whimpered, her golden eyes wide with fright. As his hands grasped her hips, anger flashed on her face. Drawing back her hand, she curled it into a fist, hitting him in the jaw. Watching him stagger backwards, she blinked. "I asked you to stop."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Amoux swallowed down the pancake greedily then spent the next minute and a half licking her lips. She let out a satisfied sigh then padded over to Albany, resting her head on her lap. Albany smiled, gently scratching at the wolf's nose which, on closer inspection, hosted many deep scars old and new.
She drew back realising that she'd revealed accidently, the gloves pattern. Instead of hiding it she simply stroked along the embroidery.

Alton smirked, rubbing at his jaw.
"You always did pack a punch" He chuckled again striding towards her, grasping her more forcefully than before, thrusting her into the wall.
"And no matter how many times you ask me, sister, I won't be stopping."
He grinned pressing up against her, his hands pinning her arms into the wall.
"I can't see why you'd want me to, we’re going to have so much fun together"
He smirked, leaning in to again nibble into her neck.
"I'm so glad you came to find me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devouring midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: