Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm

BiOS

Avian:
Spoiler:

Ardigan:
Spoiler:

Toma:

Spoiler:

To many, the words hatred and love are opposite. But to some they mean nothing. Only to the people who can realize they have been given the gift of a life can even know the real words. We choose these people as warriors. Not for War, no, we hate war. But for something more-- something for all to enjoy and the work could be repaid without even a muttered word. We give them Freedom to all in the world.

Though it isn't easy. The demons would never just give up a fight. They haunt with their powers, kill in vain and laugh. None are to be taken anything but seriously unless death has your wishes. All warriors are put to the task of fighting them- no matter the charge of life or death.

[END DESCRiPTiON]

Avian had recently been placed in the warrior's leagues, his first mission- get in a squad. There were many who needed more, but none would take him.

"He's too young. Let him go home," they would say.

"I will never go back," Avian muttered back though. It seemed as if he would have to anyway though. He would never get in a team. No one liked him.

Last edited by Black321 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Ardigan strode down the hall, wondering what he had done in his life to deserve this. He had been happy enough before, hadn't he? No. There was nothing before, and there will be nothing after. Lost in these thoughts, he absentmindedly arrived at the barracks for his squad. He opened the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Nerine trotted down the hall. The mages that would be training her for the day were going to be mad, she was late again. A single book was held in her hands as she turned a corner, coming smack into someone else. Falling backwards, she landed, the book sliding off as she sat up from where she landed on her back to see who she had hit.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Avian stumbled back, managing to maintain his balance and looked over at the person who walked into him. He saw a book skitter over from their hand and ran to get it. Then he brought it back and hovered it in front of them. "Is this yours?" he asked her kindly, a smile on his face. It was hard to keep, he had been rejected from three squads in the day alone and he was feeling sad about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Slowly getting to her feet, Nerine dusted off her skirt, fixing her outfit before looking for who she had knocked over. Looking down at the book then who had spoken, she smiled in return, gingerly taking the book. "Thank you," she replied, holding the book close to her.

A chime overhead and she gave a heavy sigh. She was officially late. "Dang it," she said unhappily and took a step before turning back to the male. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Nerine." She was late already, no reason she had to be rude. Holding out her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Avian extended his hand and said, "I'm Avian. Nerine is a pretty name," he complimented. "I was just er...walking around to get into a squad," he sighed. "Well I can see you're busy so I'll let you go and er...keep looking," he said, letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Nerine smiled, shaking his hand. "Avian. Nice to meet you. Thank you." Holding the book in her free hand, she set it against her side. "A squad? For what?" As far as she knew there only the magi's that had been training her. Dropping her hand back to her side, she gave a slight nod. "Oh, right..yeah.." Biting at her lip, she glanced over her shoulder. "I can talk. It's all right."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Ardigan walked into the barracks. He looked around the room. The person he was looking for, Nerine, wasn't there. Ardigan turned and left the room, cursing under his breath. He began walking to where she should have been last. He turned a corner and found Nerine standing next to a young boy. The boy was smiling sheepishly at Nerine.
"Nerine. You're late. But whose this?" Asked Ardigan.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 pm

"I'm Avian," he answered, turning to face the newcomer. "And you?" he asked, never taking his stare away from the older. He was taking a diagnosis of him. Not much older, but easily a teen. Somewhat tall. (But to Avian everything was tall, because he was short.) The name...Avian knew everyone's name. Otherwise he wouldn't have a chance to get on a swuad easily. What was it. Oh dammit he didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Nerine turned at the call, her eyes going a bit wide. She was surely in trouble now. Holding the book close to her, she bit her bottom lip for a moment. "Ardigan." A nervous chuckle escaped her lips before looking down at the other male. "Oh this is.." she let the sentence drop as he spoke. "I know I'm late, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Ardigan looked at the kid, Avian. He seemed okay.
"No, no it's fine. Avian, do have a squad?" inquired Ardigan.
If the kid was free, then Ardigan would take him. They where short one person anyway.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

(Way to be subtle.)

"No! I've been denied....three times today," he sighed. What did it matter to this guy? Was he going to laugh at him? "What's your name still?" Avian said asked once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Nerine was still confused. What were the squads they were both talking about? "Um, Ardigan, what's this about a squad?"
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

"They put me in charge of a squad," answered Ardigan, "You're in it. But we where short one." With that he looked to Avian.
(What are you confused about?)
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 pm

(You're in the squad. How can you be a leader of it?)

"So you need me to fill in the blanks?" Avian asked, catching on slowly. "I guess I can do that," he said, smiling. Finally! Sixeen billion no's and a yes make a yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 pm

"Oh," she nodded slowly, understanding more now. Smiling, she walked past Ardigan then turned around. "Great. Guess I better get going." Waving to Avain, she smiled then looked to Ardigan again, wondering if he had anything else to say before she went to the magi's.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm

"Don't go. We have a mission," Ardigan returned his gaze to Avian. "How old are you? You seem a bit young to be here."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Avian's face grew red. "I am not! I'm ten! I have the right to be here just as much as you do!" he complained to the older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Nerine nodded, moving back to the spot she had been standing. A slight snicker escaped her lips, noticing the red color of Avian's face. "No reason to get testy. You'll learn that he enjoys picking on us. And when he's joking."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

"Yes, there really was no need," said Ardigan, looking slightly amused. "Come on, we're proboably late."
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 am

"Hmph. Let's just go already," Avian said angrily. "Before I fall asleep from boredom of the slowness of older people." Tantrums...Avian's specialty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 am

She nodded. "My specialty," she mumbled when he spoke about them being late. Glancing to Avian, her brow raised and she shook her head. "No reason to be mean about it." Shaking her head again, she walked past them both and turned to glance at them. "Come on. Like you said, we're late already." Not waiting for them she started down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 am

Avian looked down and blushed a bit, That girl looked really...hot when she was angry. Yet he'd rather her be so without the anger at him. "Right," he said, following to catch up. "I'm sorry about being angry," he added, as he stepped next to her, and glanced back to see if the other was coming.
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am

Ardigan saw how reverently Avian followed Nerine, and smiled to himself. He ran to catch up to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Nerine slowled her pace, walking next to Avian as they waited for Ardigan to catch up to them. "It's ok. Better now though?" She smiled at him then stopped walking. "Hey, Ardigan, where exactly are we going?" she called over her shoulder to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: