Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Black321
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Black321

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 am

"Nyaa! She was going to give me shots! What do you mean she got me good?" Avian demanded, a look of fear still in his eyes. "I can't stand to take even one of them! Are you trying to be on her side with this? I am not taking an-she was kidding about that wasn't she?" he asked, his eyes fading as he caught on. "Yeeeaaah...I hate her. Let's go before I go back and knock her out."

"And more importantly go before she does give me shots.."
Back to top Go down
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Ardigan laughed. "Come on, we've got to get you to the training room," he said, leading them to their destination. "It's just around this corner," he said, pointing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Nerine tried to keep from laughing, a snicker escaping every now and then as Avian rambled on. It was quite funny at how he was overreacting. "I am taking no one's side," she scoffed playfully. Laughing softly as he finally figured it out, she rolled her eyes. "Oh, you're just sore that she got you."

Laughing again, she leaned over to hug him loosely then stood again. "Hey, you knock her out she would give you shots then." It sounded mostly joking but a hint of truth in it. She wasn't sure if the nurse would give him shots but she wouldn't put it past the woman.

Nodding, looking to Ardigan, she smiled. "This is going to be fun." Trotting ahead of them, she disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom   Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warriors: Warriors of Freedom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: