Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Is there no safe place?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Revane
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Alex Revane

Is there no safe place? Empty
PostSubject: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

The young elf sat only 220 now, not very old for his kind, wondering what to do. He had been kicked out of his village right after his birthday today. "How sad," he thought, "that I must be sent out alone jsut after my birthday? My father is much to kind." he noted this with much sarcasim as he looked out upon the forest below him, from the highest tree he had found in the area he could see everything he needed to.

Hours later he hadn't had much luck with finding somewhere to go or something to do. He trailed down the path alert at the slightest of movements made by anything to come and try to suprise him. He had heard some ruslting leaves from the bush behind him, he took notice but ignored it. He had his hands at his side one just an inch higher than the other, so that he could quickly grab his knife if the need arose.
"This is fun,"He mummbled in a incoheriant tone." Just walking through the forest with only a knife and some meat in my pack. How delightful to know that a wolf,panther, or anything else that eats mainly of a carnivore's diet would smell and try to kill him and eat everything." He noticed the rustling again above him this time and pulled his arm up abit still walking hoping it didn't notice he was alert and ready for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

"I'm not a carnivore," a soft voice called to him. Wiping at her wet cheeks and eyes, she didn't bother to get up from where she sat. It being so late in the year, she was wearing a black outfit, long sleeved and very snug. It kept her warm but she gave a soft shiver now and then still. Brushing the soft silver bangs from her eyes, she reached back to fix the bow in her hair.

"If you're trying to keep a low profile out here, being loud and mumbling to yourself will only get you found that much quicker." The black saddened eyes moved to look at him through the foliage of the bush as she leaned against the trunk of the tree.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

He turned addressing the female,"Who are you, and what do you want following me anyways?" He held his knife down seemingly unalarmed by her presence. His eyes watched her wanting a anwser now and very soon as he didn't want to waste time with what he was doing.

A thought, she could be of some use to him finding a place of shelter for the night. Maybe this should be taken down slightly to a more humble, civil manner." I'm Alex Revane of the Turntimber elf village. Who might you be miss?"He looked at her trying to keep a very harmless look about himself as he slid his knife away, but only enough to where she would assume no defense he had just in case. He looked her up and down trying to make an idea into his head of what she wanted or need from him at the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

"I'm Brooke. And I'm not following you. You stumbled onto me, not the other way round." Her gaze shifted to the knife but she didn't seem much interested in it. Once he lowered it, her gaze shifted back to him.

Slowly she moved to her feet, fixing the shawl over her outfit then the long skirt until she seemed a bit more comfortable. "An elf?" she asked, lifting her eyes from her outfit to him again. "What in the world is an elf doing this close to the city? Though he could have asked her the same question, she still wanted to know. "Lost or something? I thought you elves didn't get lost." She hadn't come in contact with an elf before, knew about them, but never actually saw one. Glancing at him from the corner of her eyes, they narrowed for a moment. "No reason to look at me like that. I'm unarmed." She held her hands up at shoulder level in mock surrender then dropped again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Revane
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Alex Revane

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"Yes and Elf and no I am not lost. I am merely looking for a place to stay as I've been kicked out of my home... What city? Is there a city nearby in this mess of a place?." He looked to her quizally as he didn't know of a city anywhere near here. He hadn't heard about one or seen one during explorations or hunts for the village that only spread alittle further forward than he was right now.

"Also no need to mock me I'm just catious around new people..... Isn't everyone else that has a mind?." He kept his eyes on heres even when they were averted to her outfit. Noticing she was quite young he found several more questions to ask roaming his mind." Why is a young woman like yourself out here like this its sorta late don't yoiu think? Its not safe out late, especially for woman and children."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 pm

"Is that even allowed?" she asked when he spoke about being kicked out of his village. "Yes, there's a city not too far. How do you think I got out here?" Shifting her feet slightly, she walked around the tree, being more open now, and leaned against the trunk. It didn't really seem like he knew this place all to well if he was asking about the city.

She gave a slight shrug. "I wasn't mocking. Just trying to get you to relax. I don't need hurt because of your 'cautiousness'. And I suppose so." Giving a slight shrug, she watched him. "It's not that late," she countered. "And I am surely not a child. I have my reasons. Aren't you a bit young to be out on your own?" One brow raised slightly, giving a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Šāγŭм¡
Šāγŭм¡

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

The adult black panther yawned as she had been walking around the forest for days and hasnt been fed or eaten as she had been lost. Smelling humans, No others. An elf and something else she wasnt sure. She paused hopeing there wasnt a hunter. As she hesitated thinking of what to do the large panther stepped foward as she stepped foward blue mist covered her. The female stepped out of the mist as a baby panther.

She almost stumbled several times as she made her way to the tree the elf had been in, smelling the meat she blinked and as she approached the tree she sat down and pawed gently at the base of it as though she was trying to climb up it. Well aware of the white headed female she whinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there no safe place?   Is there no safe place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there no safe place?
Page 1 of 1