Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Look at this place!!!!

Go down 
+3
Јαѕz
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
Ambyrawrawr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Look at this place!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Geez! Look at this place! It's completely dead!

MAKE-OVER! And FAST!

I used to love being on DN with everyone. But now this place is just. Well, to put it bluntly, THIS PLACE SUCKS!

Shouldn't have used caps but I did to get my point across.

Anyway, this place needs redone. Completely. I don't exactly know who was set as Admin and who are mods so that's the first thing we're going to fix.

If anyone has any ideas for something that should be changed: added or deleted, start replying here and let me know.

I'll give this a few days before I do anything DRASTIC to the site but there are definitely some changes coming.

I'm guessing that Dom, Jasz, Raven, and alot of our members have left too. I'd like to know who the Hell is still active around here.

So, just reply with ideas or let us know you're active! I'm being very demanding, too demanding >< Bad me.

That's all!
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:25 am

Don't worry Toma, I completely agree with you!
Dom is still around from time to time, but I got bumped up to Admin and Unitarelic got bumped up to Mod, so we can help you change things if you like =]

(I also think we're pretty much the only active ones as well tbh, but that's because we're using the site to do a rough outline of our story then post it later on fictionpress.)

Any idea's I'll be glad to help you change and I doubt Dom would disagree as it's so lacking here D:

Ambyr x
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Right. I was told about your story. Not sure who told me but oh well.

I haven't seen Dom around like at all. I had msged Dom and said I had ideas which is why he set me as Admin to change stuff. But he took so long that i forgot all the ideas that I had ><

Anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and list some ideas here. I'm on several other sites and compared to them, this place is a MESS! I don't just mean with like no active members.

I mean with all the topics. Half of them are not even being used.

First thing we need to do is weed out these topics. Lock the ones that are no longer in use. I'm going to make a Forum in OOC Area for the topics that are finished. I hate deleting works like that so I'm going to save them.

Another is going to be weeding out characters. Alot are just sitting there and no one's on to use them. I'll just make a category under the members for the ones no longer in use.

If they are, I'll move them if the ppl come back.

I am going to make these changes but if you disagree with any, pls tell me!
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Go for it (Y), I just ask that you don't move my two characters Koda and Luka to out of work because I would use them if someone started RPing :L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

no. I won't move your characters. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Cheers ma dear <3
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Hm glad to see someone still cares bout this place eh? well i had a really rough spell and i will be here to help, but iit is your show toma so feel free to do anything you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Jake, Toma has her own site to worry about.. It's up to me and you now, love..
Thanks for caring Toma <33;
means alot.
Back to top Go down
TK64
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
TK64

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Whew. Well, I've been ignoring this place unjustly. It seems wrong after all that's happened here for me... Truthfully, I have been busy, but I haven't spent as much free time here as I have been. I love this place and I'd love to see it rebuilt. I can't assure I'll be rping here, myself, but I'm on-board with the renovations.
Oh, and Raven, Jasz, you two are Admins too. Don't dump all the work on Toma. We're all staff and we have to work together to get this place back in working order. Though I admit I was neglectful myself, we're turning this place around.
Oh, and Jasz, what's with this "It's up to you and me now, love.." business? Is there something I'm unaware of?
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I find it really weird and totally awesome that you all came back on the same day :L <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Think she meant 'love' as in Raven. Her and Raven. I do have a site to get up and running, like Jasz said but that doesn't mean I'm not going to help this place too.

Nice to see you again TK!!!! I haven't seen you in awhile! *huggle for TK* I did move most of the things but I left some of the topics where they were.

If no has objections, since no one is really using the um..groups or clans or whichever you'd like to call them, does anyone have objections to deleting them? I'd put the ones that are no longer active into their own group so we know and make new groups if someone wishes to start one again. If you want your group still and are going to keep it running, I won't delete it.

Any kind of renovations you have that you want to do TK, please let me know! That goes for everyone. Yes I did say me but I'm used to doing it on my own. Though I'd be happy for the help. Thanks.

Yes, I'd have to agree with Black there ;333 It's great!
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 pm

I know I'm probably the most dead person on this site.....and most of you on here hate me and probably aren't even reading this cause you consider anything I say to be meaningless. But I have something to say.

I have tonnes of ideas to help this site. I really want to bring it back to its former glory. It was fun. I enjoyed being with you guys. So just let me know if you guys wanna hear me out or not.

And if you read this, thanks for your time.

Dust Killagin/Lyle Parley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, Dust, but; quit feeling sorry for yourself! Yes, you are the most dead person on this site. Always have been.

If you have ideas, then say so. If not, then don't.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:43 pm

I wasn't feeling sorry for myself or trying to make anybody else feel sorry for me, please I'm not that low. And Toma if you'd stop snapping at me and just listen to me I can help you quite a bit.

So far all the ideas you guys have posted up top are pretty good. So yea, lock away the dead topics, throw the unused characters to one side and get rid of the clans. It's all good.

But of course, we need to do more than just tidy things up. I can't really type 'em all out now but I'll post up a list of changes I think should be made to the site to improve it and prevent the death of any new topics to come.

So, that'll be up here tomorrow.

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Mkay, thoughts would be great as I can't seem to think for myself lately and would love to help you guys.

By the way, stop arguing, it makes things tense, so breathe and reeeeellllllllllaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then things would go smoother no?
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:50 pm

I myself, am confused to why she called me love, there is nothing going on between us, hasn't been for a while.And anyway, dust as much as you used to annoy me i would love to listen to your ideas as well as alllll the other ideas anyone may have, there is no wrong or right ideas...in a way, so feel free to speak. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm

I didn't mean " Love" in a romantic type of way.. ;sighs.; it was just a word i use.. and I wasn't saying i was dumping everything on Toma, TK.. i was saying it was okay me and Jake can handle it.. but it is nice to see you guys again. And Dust it's nice to see you as well, yes i know we haven't gotten along in a while, i just want to apologize for being a bitch, and hope we can start over as friends.. so guys what do you say about a FRESH start??

I've missed all of you so much, it's good to have you all back darlings, i missed this site terribly, i want it up and running as soon as possiable.

-Jasz <3;
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 am

Awwwwwwwwwwww Raven you're making me blush : )
And Jasz I never had anything against you, I still respect you both in different ways of course but respect none-the-less.

I need to get my rolelpay in order first then I'll post up my ideas. So give me like two more days or so. Thanks

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Will Do Dust, You can take how many days that you need..
We are in no rush.

-Jasz'
Back to top Go down
TK64
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
TK64

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

"I've missed all of you so much, it's good to have you all back darlings,"
Whoa, Jasz, I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you (XD jk, Jasz, i know what you meant by that) And I do have an idea, myself.
You see, I RP in many-a-form. Forum RPing is one, and RPing in chatboxes is another. I feel the site would benefit if we changed that old Java chatbox (not the one we use for actual chatting, but the one that we never use anymore. Raven, you know, the one that was meant as a replacement for the actual chatbox, then a meeting place for staff? THAT Chatbox.) into a real-time RP chatbox. We could make a schedule for different stories and such, unless it's too much of a bother.
I just feel that a more direct way of RPing would be in a chatbox, rather then posting a reply, waiting an hour or two (or scream at someone in the main chatbox to reply) and then reply again. Though, it will require less thinking, more instinct, and shorter messages.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:07 am

Thats actually a really good idea TK, it would at least give the other chat something to do instead of just...floating around xD
Back to top Go down
TK64
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
TK64

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks, Fyre. We'd have to make the other chat more noticeable, though. I'm sure most people don't realize that that word thats floating next to the navigator bar leads to a whole new chat.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 am

I totally agree with you TK. i only like used that extra chat maybe one or two times xD.

-Jasz'
Back to top Go down
TK64
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
TK64

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Also, there are too many unused Threads or Posts. Toma, you should probably check through a few of the Threads no one is using and delete them. Oh and delete my clan's territory too. We don't have those clans anymore, so I don't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm

That's why I put them in their own little forum thing. So ppl can go look at old posts if they want to. I do need to go and look through the site to see if any more are unused. Might delete any that have no replies too..

I know about the clan stuff. I was thinking of putting them into one category as more places to post. So we have more variety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this place!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next