Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Neverness (KZ, By invite only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ardigan
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
Ardigan

Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverness (KZ, By invite only)   Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

He whispered back, "Look around the room. How many people do you see? Each one of them has a concealed weapon for use in the event of a slave speaking disrespectfully, looking disrespectful, or even thinking about being disrespectful. The only reason they haven't killed us yet is because they're afraid of Kana."

Ardigan hoped the girl had listened to him. He had seen enough death recently, most of it at his own hands...Ardigan gave an involuntary shudder. He was glad he was out of the arena. Life as a guard must be so much better, especially for a family so respected and feared.

Ardigan looked to Kana. "Shall we go, lady Kana?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Neverness (KZ, By invite only)   Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 am

She shrugged lightly.
"I see about thirty people. If each has a concealed weapon it would take them at least five seconds to remove and take aim, maybe longer depending on their stealth, that gives plenty of time to duck and cover, or even run for it. If they are afraid of Kana they will not stop us being disrespectful for fear of being injured themselves. Instead they will simply scowl and murmur about what they would like to do instead. You should know that, besides if they can't handle a small slouch or a frown then maybe they should be killed by Kana. They're all as inhumane as the creatures in the forest." She stopped to take a breath, running her fingers through her hair with boredom. She shifted slightly further across the room towards the kitsune who had spoken so rudely before, silently hoping they passed her on their way out.

(Haha, Arddy it wasn't actually your post, it was Vi's XP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Neverness (KZ, By invite only)   Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

(I don't mind XP I skipped over him in another story we are doing, and I'm considering skipping over black since he isn't posting haha.)

She watched the slaves speak in whispers to each other. She really hoped the neko wasn't about to act out. The people here may fear her, but many of the men saw her as a child and would not hesitate to take matters into their own hands. She really didn't want to have to fight back against them. It wasn't like she could win in a fist fight against them. The only way she could fight was through her gifts, and burning down the inn was not the best option.

"Yes, lets be off." Kana said with a nod, putting the shackles back on the girl infront of her, albit looser then they had been. She looked at Ardigan, narrowing her eyes in thought. "Is it necessary to put the chains back on your wrists, Ardigan? It will make carrying the food harder, and you are one of my guards now, which means technically your hands should be free to protect me if the situation should arise. I still have the chain to your neck, after all." She asked, leaving the decision up to him. She sincerly hoped he realised that if he attempted to betray her she would harm him greatly.

In all honesty she was feeling ill. The food and the heat were making her head spin and her stomach ache. She wished her old captain of the guard was with her. He always watched over her when she was ill. These two, especially the girl, were just waiting for her to show a weakness. She really didn't want to have to kill one of them, but she would if it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neverness (KZ, By invite only)   Neverness (KZ, By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neverness (KZ, By invite only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: