Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Sai stiffened, paling in shock.
I'm...what? How could you even tell?" She murmured, trembling gently. "I don't know...I've been having stomach pains." She admitted. "But I thought that was bruising or something..." She ran her hand through her hair, the look of terror taking over her face. "...What if it's not yours..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"Not...mine?" Pyro sunk to the floor, staring at the ground. "How could it not...be...mine..." He'd thought it out before the end of the sentence managed to form on his lips.
"Alton...it could be his?!" He groaned and held his head in his hands, feeling the red hot feeling building inside of him already.
"How could you have gotten pregnant...here?!" He shook his head slowly, hearing the footsteps of another intruder of the kitchen. Barnelby had placed his plate on the side, empty now of food, he ignored Pyro on the floor and found Master with his eyes.
"Master..." And for a second he was distracted by the blood.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 pm

"Would be fun if I could tell you who it belonged to, but even I can't do that." Master smirked, grabbing Barnelby's shirt and pulling him from the room quite content to let the chaos happen behind him, telling the boy what he needed as he walked.
"...Pyro...?" Sai mumbled, hesitantly laying a hand on his arm. "I-I...need to talk to Al...come with me?...Please?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Pyro flinched from her touch but settled immediately. He gave a small nod and pulled himself up.
"I'd like a word with him too..." He said, latching his hand to hers for the constant contact he desired.
"Still sleeping I bet, lets go" He sighed and gently pulled her out of the kitchen and toward the living room, no light had reached the inside and it was obvious than the sleeping Alton was inside.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Lacing her fingers properly with Pyro's, Sai followed him to Alton's door, knocking softly on it before turning the gilded handle and pushing the door open. Stepping inside she called Alton's name, hoping he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Alton shifted but didn't quite wake, he mumbled something and pulled his blanket back back up to his chin.
"Alton!" Pyro said, loud and sharp enough to rouse Sai's sleeping brother.
"The hell guys...I only just got off" He yawned and stretched out, pulling himself into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Sorry Al, but this is kinda...important." She shuffled awkwardly for a moment, tripping over her words. "I...I'm pregnant." Tightening her grip on Pyro's hand she stepped backwards. "And I'm not sure if it's Pyro's..." She mumbled. "Or yours..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Alton suddenly looked very green. He recalled waking up next to Sai after his false hangover, and immediately regretted his selfishness and stupidity.
"It...it has to be Pyro's...it has to be I mean-..." He wanted to be happy fr his sister, but if it was his, he didn't know what he'd do.
"If it's yours-" Pyro began, his eyes a dark reflection of their natural colour. Alton nodded, he knew what'd happen if it was his, and dreaded the thought.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 pm

"I need to go out..." Sai mumbled, slowly prying her fingers from Pyro's grip. "Please don't kill each other..." She told them, kissing Pyro's cheeck and leaving the room, head swimming. Walking to the door she tugged on a pair of shoes, stepping outside into the freezing air, but taking a grateful breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Pyro felt less confident without Sai's warm hand, but it didn't matter, he was angry and it didn't take confidence to cast Alton a glare and warn him.
"If it's yours, I'll kill it" He finished, hearing the door shut as Sai left. Alton's eyes found him and narrowed.
"If you knew Sai like I do then you'd know that it wouldn't be me you'd be hurting"
"I don't care." Pyro left the room and headed for the kitchen, evidently he'd forgotten that the alcohol still hadn't been replaced.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Sai returned a few hours later, head having stopped throbbing with the many thoughts that were pushing through them. Silently sliding back into the house, she removed her shoes, walking quietly back to her room, trying not to disturb anyone.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Neither Alton nor Pyro had managed to put themselves to sleep, they were both thinking about Sai and thy had both heard her return. Both thinking the other had gone to consult her they both stayed put, Pyro seething away while Alton prayed that Sai's baby would be Pyro's. The tension in the air was so tight that it should have strangled the ivy on the outside of the house and the only one who wasn't feeling it, was Barnelby who was working away in his lab.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Sneaking back into her room, she closed the door behind her, falling onto the bed exhausted. Slowly stroking her stomach she could imagine it swelling under her fingers.
"God sake..." She muttered, crawling under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 am

It was a few hours into the morning before Barnelby sat back and looked at his finished piece. He surprised himself by being more concerned with what the time was than with the monstrosity before him. He tapped his fingers and tried to flaw it, but found none, it was relatively simple in design and now that it was completed, he had nothing to do. He began wondering if Sai was still awake or not.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Sai sat up, brushing her tousled hair from her face, the inability to sleep starting to get to her. Pushing herself off the bed, she glanced out the window trying to guess the time, a fruitless plan as it was still dark outside. Quietly opening the door, she wandered around the top floor of the house before finding a small room, several chairs based around a fireplace with books littering the walls.
"...You do have taste Barns." She muttered, stepping in and peeling a book of the shelf, flipping it open and taking seat in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Lugging the heavy creation up the lab stairs proved to be the biggest challenge of the evening, upon making it to the top he found himself leaning against the wall for support. He checked it over once more then sighed. He walked steadily down the hall, finding the walk easier now that the stairs were out of the way, he stopped when he passed the bedrooms, hoping for a glimpse of Sai. He wondered where she could be if not in bed.Deciding that Master would be none the wiser if he took a quick look around, he left Master's request on the ground and started looking. It was lucky that the door remained ajar when he found her, he peered in silently and was surprised to see her reading. Smiling to himself he remembered each and every book and where it sat at all times, some of them were by his own hand and he wondered what kind of book she'd chosen. He watched her for awhile before deciding that she must have wanted the time to herself for a reason and he withdrew still grinning like a happy child.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Flipping the book shut after a few hours, Sai stretched out. At some point earlier having been distracted by what was only definable as happy squealing, no doubt a result of Master, she had found it difficult to become absorbed by the book once more. Settling it down on the table, she walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her deciding to bake, unsure of how long it had been since she bothered to feed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Barnelby stood before Master, he'd dragged the heavy request out to him and now let it lie behind him as a surprise though it was impossible to miss the bulk of the saddle behind his thin form. He had wanted to demonstrate it's unique 'qualities' but there was no point unless the custom made object sat in it's designated place and while Barnelby wanted the unveiling of the surprise to be, he doubted he'd get close enough enough to the mare it was designed for. So, without an introduction he stepped to the side so that Master could see the handsome monstrosity.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Running his fingers over the dapple leather, he paused at the rusty spikes, large grin crossing his face as he jumped on Barnelby hugging him tightly.
"It's brilliant!" He laughed, letting him go, gently pressing his index finger under one of the spikes, watching the blood swell immediately at the small cut. "Maybe now the bitch will listen." He grumbled to himself, far to excited to stay angry for long.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Barnelby used the opportunity Master's excitableness had opened up to press the goggles back onto his face after the tight hug and hide the smile that had burst free at Master's approval.
"They can be adjusted...if they don't go deep enough...and you can add more if there aren't enough, Master" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Taking the saddle, he rested it on the counter admiring the malicious qualities throughout it.
"Good. I might just jam in as many as I can. if she dies then she dies...Well little Morgy will be pissed but he can find another fuck buddy...and then I'll take that one as well..." He grinned, fingers tracing the leather as he lost himself in daydream. Snapping back a few minutes later, he stretched out. "How someone like you can make something like I don't get...you're so...nice."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

'Nice'. Barnelby wondered if it was a compliment, coming from Master it was hard to be entirely sure. Nice could mean anything, nice was how Master was to Barnelby but for Barnelby to be nice, could that be a bad thing?.
"I make what you ask for...because I know it's what you want, I know it makes you happy when I make the things you ask for...good enough..." He shrugged and thought briefly back over what he liked to do when Master had no requests to make, they could hardly be called nice...
"I'm nice, Master...because I know that I help make you pleased by making the things I make for you" He suddenly became very aware that he was talking too much and bit his tongue until his usual train of thought rushed by.
"Is there anything else you'd like? Master?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:27 pm

"That's all I need for now." He grinned. "Though I might hang around for a bit for the blow up between Alton and Pyro...It should be fun." Patting himself down, he reached into his pocket shoving a lollipop into his mouth quickly. Shivering a few minutes later as the sugar hit him, he laced his fingers together, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Barnelby nodded and quickly retreated to the hallway, hurrying back to his lab, he had a new definition for the word nice that he'd decided to add to his dictionary, the word as a whole needed further looking in to. He passed the bedrooms and became aware of the soft tapping on the walls.
Apparently both Pyro and Alton had found a new way to communicate and irritate eachother. A code of taps and bangs on the walls saw the two of them talking in harsh threats, neither of them daring to seek out Sai, still convinced that the other would move first, it was finally becoming a tense atmosphere of utter boredom.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Taking seat in the hallway between the doors, Master shuffled in agitation slowly figuring out what was being said. With a smirk, he leaned forwards and started tapping on the wall, trying to mess with the signals. Pulling the sugary treat from his mouth, he grinned at the harsh words being mumbled from each side of the room, leaning back in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: