Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Starboard Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Starboard Messenger - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 pm

She darted excitedly behind the screen and within a few seconds had nearly managed to topple the thing in her rush to slip out of Aidan's clothes. The first of the dresses fit perfectly but she couldn't wait to try on the second, barely out of the first she had slid it on. With the first dress slung over her shoulder neatly, she ran back out and straight into Aidan's chest.
"They fit! And I want to wear this one right now!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Aidan took the spare dress over to the shop keeper and handed over the coin that was demanded from him with a small smile. Folding up the dress Blue wasn't wearing, he took her hand and led her back onto the street. "Going back now before you break the bank."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 pm

The phrase was not lost on Blue, from context she could tell that Aidan wanted to spend no more money on her today, but she could have sworn there was something metallic and shiny elsewhere that she very much wanted. She grasped his arm and tugged. "It's not broken yet! I thought you loved me! Buy me thiiings...I don't know what things...but buy theeeeeeeem, come on I'm pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 pm

"Blue, if I buy you something else we won't be able to eat. Now c'mon, back to the ship!" Aidan protested, dragging her along the cobbled path, forcing her back up the boarding plank. "When I get more money I will buy you a new dress and something sparkly okay? Just not now."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 pm

The change was immediate, the grin came with a hug which could have pushed them both back to the cobbled ground.
"If you promise! Buuuuuut, you know I don't eat much anywaaaay, wouldn't have to cost muuuuuuch...but if you promise, I'll wait, Okay?!" She leaped away from him and ran along the deck with a maddened screech of delight, spinning around like a child in her new dress.
"Love you Aidaaaaaaan" Was the last thing she cried before toppling to the ground in a heap of hysterical disarray.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 pm

"...Love you too." Aidan replied, shoving her aside and patting himself down. "Now get onto the ship. We need to move on." He murmured, brushing the mixture of sand and dirt from his hair.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 pm

She waved at him from aboard the ship,grinning a wolfish grin.
"So where are we going now oh mighty captain Aidan?! Somewhere pretty? Oh, I know! How about a place that's really snowy! We can play tag again!" She ran to the side of the boat, lifting herself so that her bottom perched upon the wood, looking out at the water.
"Where are we going?" She stretched out her arms and breathed in the air she loved.
"Can we go noooow?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

"I'll shove you into the water unless you get down." Aidan grinned, pulling the anchor up. "I need to go to the south. There're miners down there who pay me to export their finds for a fee. It's pretty large. Then I can buy you ten pretty dresses. However if you want to go somewhere snowy..." He trailed off, walking over to the map pinned to the mast, casting his eyes over it, holding open a compass next to it.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 am

"Isn't it always colder down south? We can do both riiiight?" She lay with her belly flat against the broadest part of the side of the boat and rested her cheeks in the warm palms of her hands as she watched him plot.
"I'd rather have pretty dresses before a snowy coat! I really would!" She felt like wagging her tail at the thought, but felt restricted when her bottom produced no furry limb.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 am

Aidan shook his head quietly. "It gets a lot hotter and then it get colder again. However, I only go to the warm part. Lots of fruit and exotic animals live there and they pay for me to ship it back." He told Blue, watching her her bottom wriggled in a fruitless attempt at appearing excited.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 pm

"What's an exotic animal? Are they they ones that dont come from here? Are there wolves where we're going? Oh! Will there be big animals there? How big are the biggest? speak to meeeeeee!" The squealing female sat on the edge of the boat and began her endless assault of questions.
"Will you buy me a present when we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Aidan nodded, steering the ship sharply to the left. "Yeah, they're the ones that don't come from where you did. I don't know how big the biggest is, no there aren't wolves but that doesn't mean you won't see any and you only get a present if you behave and if I have enough money okay?" He told her firmly, fiddling with the rope that connected to the sails, straightening it out quickly as a big gust of wind hit it.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Trollables...

~~

Swinging back above the crashing waves as if she might fall were her sharp fingers to let go from even a second, Blue giggled excitedly, breathing in the sea to let in energise her until her eyes sparkled. "I cant wait!" She laughed, thrusting herself forward and breaking into run across the deck. "ooh let me steer!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Aidan stared at her blankly for a moment before finally realizing she wasn't joking. "Like hell am I letting you steer. I like my ship in one piece thank you." He said. "Can you throw the anchor down please and then we'll row ashore."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

She didnt let her dissapointment of his refusal to let her steer show through, she skipped to the anchor and proudly let it plop into the waves as if it were the most regular of things for her to do. Once the thing had sunk she returned to Aidan's side, though she'd composed herself to prevent dissapointment from her lighthearted request, kicking her feet quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:10 am

Aiden finished securing the boat before walking over to the side and lowering the row boat into swirling water. He climbed in, adjusting the oars in metal bars, watching Blue climb in opposite him. "Did you pick up the map?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 pm

As Blue settled on her fidgeting bottom she threw her hand inside her clothes before tugging free from within the poorly folded map, holding it up to his face she resembled for a moment a puppy playing fetc. "Got it!" She chimed before dropping it into her lap so she could spy the splashing waves.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

"Great." Aiden replied, taking the map from Blue. He traced the curved lines on the paper, roughly pointing to where they were. He handed the map back to Blue and began rowing to shore. The wave rocked the small boat gently and the close they came to the shore the more violent the rocking got until the boat hit the sand wnad they were both able to climb out. Taking the map from Blue again, Adien scanned it before pointing in a direction. "Town is that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starboard Messenger
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight :: Starboard Messenger-
Jump to: