Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 am

Ayame startled at Taryn's hand on her. "According to Raegan, Satoru's here. I'm sick of this!" She explained, looking up at the man. Hisoka stepped up to the door, being sure to stay away from his sister. "Don't let her go. It's my fault she's worked up like this, I was so angry...I can't physically touch her without hurting myself right now." He said, slightly panicing. Ayame narrowed her eyes at her brother, "Shut up Hisoka! He wants to play these, fine!" She snapped at her twin. Hisoka shook his head, "She needs to go somewhere to calm down. Away from Willow, and Raegan if she's anything like her mom. Last time Aya got like this...well it ended bad. Aya set the school on fire, and later Willow set her house on fire, it ended up causing someone their life." He said softly, looking between the couple out back and the couple in the kitchen. Turning to Willow and Raegan, he walked slowly over to them. "Why don't we go upstairs?" He suggested, wanting to get them away from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Taryn held Aya close to his chest. "Would it really help you to go out there without thinking?" He reasoned. "Just calm down and think."
Willow nodded, picking Raegan up and taking her upstairs. She pet her hair gently trying to stop the quiet sobbing, a wet patch on her t-shirt. "It hurts her head, she hasn't learned to block it out yet." She explained
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

Ayame took a deep, shuddering breath. "I can't. I can't. Can't think. Can't focus..." She said in agrivation, shaking her head. Letting out a shout of frustration, she fought with herself. Most of her wanted to go confront the boy, demand to know why he came to her house, wanted to fight him, but a small part of her was screaming that this was stupid, that she couldn't beat him like this. Arms shaking with strain, she forced them around Taryn's waist, clasping her hand around her opposit wrist, trying to make it harder for her to just turn in the mans arms and run for Satoru. Burying her face into his chest, letting him hold her in place, she nearly started to cry in frustration. "I'm going to lose control of something. I can't control the anger and the fire...they're feeding off each other...it's taking all I have just to stay still." She said quietly, trying to keep control. "I know what you said is right, and I want to, but for some reason I can't...can't get control over it...can you help?" She asked in desperation.
Hisoka nodded, running into the bathroom. Returning a moment later, he gently wiped Raegan's face with a cool damp cloth, placing it on the back of her neck. "Maybe this will help? I mean it helps Aya when her heads hurting. At the very least the cold cloth might take her mind off it...especially if she's feeling Aya..." He said softly, a questioning look on his face. "I'm so sorry Willow. I just got so angry, and Aya was right next to me...all my thoughts and emotions went right to her...anger feeds the fire...like sadness feeds the water...I'm so sorry..." He apologised, hanging his head. "It's bad enough when we hurt you, but hurting her too..." He added, softly rubbing the childs back in circles.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:01 am

Keeping one arm firmly around her waist he pressed his fingers to her forehead breathing quietly. "Just focus on that. It'll cool you down."
Willow gently laid her down in the bed. "It's easier for me now, especially after he took some of my power. But she can still control herself better, that's whats hurting, she's repressing it but she doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Ayame's eyes widened as Taryn's cool fingers pressed into her forehead. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply, concentrating on the pressure. "Now, why would you want her temper to cool down? That's no fun." Satoru said in his heavy accent, coming out from behind a tree. Ayame's eyes snapped open again, entire body vibrating with tension. Narrowing his eyes at Taryn, he took a step back. "They told me about you...I have no buisness with you, I'm just here to...talk to Ayamesan."
"She can repress it? That's amazing." Hisoka said softly. He turned his head towards the window quickly. "Aya...Satoru's come out. She can barely control herself...and I can't do a damn thing to help her. If I go down there, he will be able to use my power too. He told her..he want's to talk? She thinks he's afraid of Taryn. He knows who he is..." Hisoka growled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Keeping an arm firmly around Aya, he kept his fingers to his forehead.
"They told me about you as well." He replied calmly. "And if you were simply here to talk there would be no reason to change the density in the air. Worried you may get attacked so you're charging the air." He sighed. "That won't work, so if you're here to talk I suggest you stay by that tree and relax."
Willow quietly put Raegan down as she fell asleep, walking over the window and looking out. "Taryn...he's dangerous when he wants to be. Incredibly dangerous. But he's the most controlled person I know." She laughed quietly, devoid of humour. "I'm jealous of him for that."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:51 am

Satoru frowned at Taryn, narrowing his eyes. "I would of prefered to talk to her alone. It's awkward having an audiance, espcially since this doesn't concern you. This is between Amaterasu and Susanoo, Ayame and I." He said, leaning against the tree with his arms crossed over his chest. "If you know so much about me, then you know I don't have to be anywhere near you to attack." He added with an amused noise. "Fine, have it your way... Ayame-san, watashi to issho ni kite kudasai. Wareware wa rekishi o kurikaesu hitsuyou wa arimasen. Anata no futago wa ikite nozonde iru. Anata ga choudo watashi to issho ni kita baai, kare ga shiawase ni naremasu." (Ayame, Come with me. We don't have to repeat history. Your twin wants to live. If you just come with me he can be happy.) He purposly said in a language he believed Taryn wouldn't understand. Ayame looked around Taryn at Satoru, eyes wide. Don't you dare Aya! Hisoka shouted in her mind. She released her grip on Taryn, covering her ears. Her knees gave out at the fear flooding through her from her brother, causing her to drop to the ground. Satoru snapped his head upwards, glaring at the window above. Black clouds began to swirl in the sky over the home. "Satoru stop it! You kill him, I die too, remember?!" She shouted from the ground, staring him down with eyes filled with crimson fire. I can't keep holding back, not if this keeps happining...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 am

Taryn watched the clouds for a moment, before extending his hand and twisting it, watching the clouds disperse.
"Only foolish people use violence when words will work." He stated calmly, helping Aya to her feet. "If you knew anything about me you would've of tried to form a storm. It'll only backfire on you."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Satoru hung his head, taking several deep breaths. "That hurt..." He growled. Shaking himself, he looked up at the two. "I am sorry. I did only come to talk. To make the offer to Ayame..." He said, apologising. "I am not so foolish as to fight them with you here, though they didn't tell me the extent of your...gifts..." He frowned. "I am like her. I lose control easily. Susanoo is the destroyer after all. I do admit I was hoping she would get angry, or her twin, whichever. Watching them destroy things amuses me." He admited with a grin. Ayame narrowed her eyes, and despite the fact that she was holding on to Taryn, she couldn't control herself any longer. The ground at Satoru's feet burst into flames, causing him to jump back. He started laughing. "See? See? You see how magnificent it is?! And that's nothing! She can do so much more! She could destroy this entire town with a thought, and that's just the begining!" He exclaimed. "Made shattodaun! Watashi wa anata o koroshite yaru!" (Shut up! I'll kill you!) Ayame shouted, flames turning blue with intensity, but not spreading. "That's the thing, thanks to that girl upstairs you can't! Not with your flames! I'm just as immune as you!" He laughed again. Looking at Taryn, Satoru gave him an evil smirk. "You might want to stop her before she loses control completely. The people upstairs wont survive it if she does, not to mention the people of this town." He suggested, turning his back on them to walk away. "I swear to Izanami, goddess of the Underworld that I'll kill you!" She shouted, trying to push past Taryn. Satoru looked over his shoulder at her. "Don't make oaths you can't keep girl. Remeber my offer." He smiled, disapearing into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 am

Taryn kept her firmly to his chest as he watched Satoru leave. He forced her back towards the house and through the door before sitting her in a chair. "Sit and calm down." He told he firmly, pouring her a glass of water and pressing it into her hand. With a sigh he sat on the counter top, rubbing her hands against his trousers. "Your temperature was high." He murmured, showing her his reddened hands with a grin. "I think you would make a doctor faint if you had them put a thermometer in your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:24 am

"Don't talk to me like I'm some sort of deranged child!" Ayame snapped from the chair. She clamped her hand over her mouth, eyes widening. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that." She apologised, taking the offered water. Sipping on the water, she blushed. "I can't even imagine what a doctor would say if they took my temp right now. Probably would think they're insane, or lock me up and do experimants on me." She laughed. Eyes widening again as she noticed the first degree burns on Taryn's hands, she leapt out of her seat, hurrying over to him. She stopped herself from grabbing his hands at the last moment, hands hovering near his flesh. "Oh gods I'm sorry! I didn't realise...I'm so sorry!" She moaned, shaking her head.
"Oh that's not so bad. Last time I grabbed you when you were like that my skin ended up charred and blistered." Hisoka remarked from behind his sister, holding a bottle of aloe for Taryn. Ayame startled at his voice, not expecting him. Whirling around to face him, she shoved him back. "Damnit Hisoka! First, don't sneak up on me when I'm like this! Second, what the fuck were you thinking grabbing me like that when you were getting so angry?!" She yelled, shoving him again. Hisoka hurried backwards from her, tripping over his feet and falling on the ground. Grabbing his chest with one hand, he held his other hand out defensivley. "Ayame calm down! You're still burning up, and that hurt like hell! Don't forget Willow and Raegan are here..." He pleaded franticaly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Tayrn moved between the two gently pushing Aya back to her seat. "You need to control yourself. Willow's barely containing it and unless you want the house in flames you'll calm down." He stated calmly, ignoring the loud thudding from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:45 am

Sitting in the chair, Ayame narrowed her eyes at Taryn. "I don't give a shit if she burns down the whole fucking town! It's not like it's going to hurt me!" She snapped at him. A second later her eyes went wide, what she just said hitting her. Covering her face with her hands, she shook her head. "I didn't mean that. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me..." She mumbled quickly. Slowly lowering her hands, she gave Taryn a confused look. "I-I don't know why it's so hard for me to calm down this time. I mean it's easy to anger me, and once I'm angry I lose control easily, it comes with being fire natured..." She began explaning, pausing to take a deep breath. "But normally I, I don't know, come down? quickly, then I'm done. Like a fire that's burned up all it's fuel. There's something different this time." She said, taking another deep, shaking breath.
"She's right." Hisoka said softly from the floor, not wanting to anger his twin again. Carefully he removed his shirt, hissing in pain. Burns covered his chest where Ayame's hands touched him when she pushed him away, blisters already begining to appear. "I would of never came down here if I had thought..." He shook his head. "I mean I'll physically restrain her if I have to to protect others, but it injures me, as you can see, and this isn't even bad. Thankfully I heal flesh wounds really fast, especially if I soak in water." He said with a painful smirk. "But anyways back to the point I was trying to make. I've never seen Aya lose it again once she's gotten control of herself. I mean I could hear her thoughts...she had calmed down. Her thoughts weren't chaotic or full of rage anymore...she should of been safe to approach...and she definatly should not of still been that hot..." He explained, wincing as he tried to sit in a more comfortable position. "Something has to be fucking with her. Honestly something might be fucking with me as well. Getting that angry that quick, and as she said, being stupid enough to touch her whille I was like that... that's not something I would normally do. But then again, I might just be feeling guilty because I was the catalyst in this whole fiasco, and it'd be great to blame that on someone besides myself." He finished, serious eyes locked on Taryn.
Ayame wrapped her arms around herself, slowly rocking back and forth in her seat. Clutching the glass of water, she stared off at nothing. "Watashi wa anata no Hikun o kizutsukeru tsumori wa nakatta. Watashi wa totemo zan'nendesu." (I didn't mean to hurt you Hikun. I'm so sorry.) She whispered. "I hurt everyone this time. I'm so sorry. All I ever do is hurt people. I'm so, so, sorry..." She mumbled, still rocking and staring at something unseen. She unwrapped one of her arms to take a sip of her water, staring at it as she swallowed. Steam was coming off the surface of the liquid. Holding it out, she glanced at Taryn. "It's hot. I need cold." She stated in a quiet, almost childlike voice, as if she couldn't understand why it was hot. Her brother's eyes went wide and he leapt to his feet, briefly groaning in pain. All he could hear in her mind was her repeating how she hurt everyone, over and over. "Taryn...I think she's in shock. She just keeps thinking about how she hurt everyone. You, me, Willow, Raegan...everyone but Satoru. How she hurt the people she cares about, how she always hurts the people she cares about..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:04 pm

"Wish I knew how to help her. I can cool her down physically." Tayrn told him, handing Ayame a new glass of water. "But that's it. She has to calm mentally. Susanoo charged the air. That could be making her worse but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Hisoka nodded at Taryn, understanding what he was saying. Moving to his sister, he knelt infront of her, being careful not to get to close. "Ayachan, it's okay..." He said in a soft, reasuring voice. Ayame stopped rocking, shifting her eyes, then her whole head towards her twin. "Go away Hisoka." She stated in a low, dead-pan voice. Hisoka jerked back as if she had delivered a physical blow to him. He tried to read her mind and...there was nothing. He could only assume she was blocking him. "Aya..." He said cautiously. "I'm fine. Go-" She paused, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Opening her eyes, she exhaled slowly. "Go upstairs. Check on Willow and Raegan. Take care of that burn while you're at it. It's getting worse." She ordered in a strained, but controled voice. Nodding rapidly, Hisoka struggled to his feet with a groan. Once her brother reached the top of the stairs Ayame let out a sigh, slumping in her chair. Taking a sip of her water, she made a face. "Damn it all, it's hot again..." She mumbled, setting the glass on the table. Fanning her face with her hand, she took another deep breath, then grabbed her long hair and began to tie it into knots high on her head. "I'm hot..." She said to herself, stripping off her shirt in an attempt to cool down faster.
Hisoka slowly walked into the room Willow and Raegan were in, gingerly holding a towel, so saturated with ice-cold water that it was dripping everywhere, to his chest. "Are you guys alright? Aya's really, really sorry..." He asked, glancing between the two. "There's something wrong with her. She's acting...strange." He said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Willow moved from her knees, carefully standing up, hands clenching tightly. "Fine. If he didn't take...this place would be up in flames." Willow murmured quietly, slipping her arms around her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am

Hisoka nodded. "I know." He said quietly. "And so does she, and in that moment she didn't care. She didn't care about anything..." He added, trying to hide the hurt in his voice. Slowly pulling the wet, cold, cloth away from his chest, he hissed at the blistard and chard skin in the perfect overlaying shapes of his twins smaller hands. The chard skin where certian areas touched twice. "Taryn thinks Satoru supercharged the air and that it may of effected her, or hell even me." He explained, falling to his knees in pain, trying not to make a sound.
"Taryn...please...help me cool off." Ayame begged, after downing half the water. She had to be a sight to see. Sitting there, only a bra on her top, skirt hiked so up as to be seen as scandelous, if it wasn't for the nearly overwhelming desire to cool down, no matter what it took. "Taryn..." She took a deep mind cleasing voice. "Please help me. You said you could physically cool me down. I think that if I can get cold, I can control everything... Avertly, I feel like If I move I'll lose everything." She begged a bit desperatly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

"Possible. You know before a fight people say there's electricity in the air? That's what it is and it has effects on people." Willow told him, carefully tracing the hand prints on his chest. "That must hurt." Willow murmured.
Ignoring his blistered fingertips, Taryn placed the digits back on her forehead, concentrating on cooling her. Feeling her temqerature drop he pulled his hand away and stuck his charred fingers in his mouth. "There." He said, voice muffled.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:56 pm

((Wow! I seriously think I was asleep last time I posted haha. A lot of it doesn't even make sense XP))

"I'm not gonna lie, it hurts like hell. Burns hurt worse then anything else." He admited quietly, watching Willow trace the wounds.
Ayame felt dizzy as her temperature rapidly dropped, causing her to clutch the chair to keep from toppeling off. Pressing the back of her hand to her forhead, she closed her eyes, trying to stop the room from spinning. After a moment she cautiously opened them again, looking up at Taryn. "I'm so sorry you got hurt helping me." She said in a sad voice. "I...think I'm okay now. Hikun could probably heal those burns on your fingers, if they aren't to sever."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Taryn shook his head. "Doesn't hurt too bad." He replied around his fingers. "Besides, I don't mind a bit of burning. Now my skin is a...healthy red colour." He grinned, helping her move to the couch. "You'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:36 am

Ayame laughed at Taryn's comment, shaking her head. She was shaking slightly as she sat on the couch, greatful for the help. "No, I really don't think I'll be fine." She stated in a soft, amused voice. "I haven't lost control like that since...since I set a good portion of Detroit on fire." She laughed. "I don't know what would of happened if you weren't here. Something catastrophic no doubt." She shook her head with an ironic smile. "Man I feel bad for hurting my brother...again." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am

"Hisoka's fine. He's got a wet towel on it." Taryn murmured, stroking her hair gently, feeling her forehead. "Guess his taunting got to you huh..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm

"It's not just that... It's that he's always there. Always in my mind..." She said quietly. "Normally it doesn't bother me, we've always been so close, but occasionally, like then, I can't... I just can't. When I'm like that, his mind feels alien. It makes me angry, and frustrated, and... it hurts. Like someone is squeezing my skull." She tried to explaine. Ayame closed her eyes, sighing. "I can't help but feel bad though. He doesn't comprehend it, and I always end up hurting him in the end."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Taryn nodded quietly, continuing to check her over. "He loves you, a lot." He murmured, straightening his cuffs.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

"I know." Ayame said with a slight nod. Closing her eyes for a moment, she sighed, "A lot more then he should..." Opening her eyes, she pushed herself to her feet, then immediatly collapsed back onto the couch. "Damnit!" She growled, hitting the couch with her fist. "I can't even walk right now...all I want is a stupid drink." She muttered angerly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: