Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting Empty
PostSubject: Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting   Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:18 pm

GUIDE & RULE'S: Fighting.

These are the rules on fighting and killing for the forums.

PARAGRAPH BASED/TURN BASED FIGHTING:
-When fighting, it is not allowed to "God Mode". Everyone has weaknesses, and anyone can be beat. There is no such thing as a full fledged immortal here.

-Also when fighting, you cannot post two times in a row. It is turn based, and everyone gets their turn.

-The first post should describe what the character is holding, any weapons, and any armor he or she has. Everyone is allowed to carry up to two hidden weapons, within reason. No hiding nukes.

-If your character has a projectile weapon (Gun, Crossbow, etc.), shooting someone in the head or heart is another form of God Mode.

-There is no killing ANYONE in areas not designated as "Killzones", see below.

KILLING:
-The area the fight is in needs to be designated as a "Killzone" in order to kill off a character.

-To make an area a killzone, in the subject of your thread, put (KZ) after the title. If there is (KZ) in the title of a subject, anyone RP'ing inside is doing so with knowledge that there is a chance to be killed.

-In order to kill, the opponent has to be hurt enough that the attacker can easily end it. We will use the speed rules of 5 hits in order to perform a kill.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE IS KILLED:
-If someone is killed, the entire fight will be reviewed by a moderator or an admin to decide if the kill was legitimate.

-When the kill is approved, the killed character is deleted, and not allowed to be used. The owner of the character must make a new character, or get the killed one revived.

REVIVAL:
-This is easy, in order to revive a fallen character, a 500 word post must be made by someone other then the owner of the dead character.

-After the revival, the character may return as previous.

***If you have any questions, talk to me and I will answer them as soon as I can.***
Back to top Go down

Basic Guide to Para/Turnbased fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Site Information :: Site Information-
Jump to: