Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Devouring midnight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Haru noticed the elegant pattern on the gloves, his heart stopping in his chest.
"You-I-How?" He was barely able to string a sentance together. "That's not possible." He breathed. He didn't look frightened, only curious. His hand patting the wolf absentmindedly.

She squirmed underneath him. "Alton this isn't funny LET ME GO!" She kicked out, her feet connecting with, what sounded like a shin bone. "I found you to give you an ounce of help." She hissed. "Is this how you treat your sister?!?!" Her eyes had started to glisten with moistire, overflowing onto her cheeks. Realising he was going to be relentless, she turned her head to the entrance, whispering something in a forreign tounge. Toya bent her head once, before charging back to the forest. "Looks like I win Alton."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"...it is...when you're his daughter..." She glared down at the pattern, by wearing it she could not hide her identity, as much as she tried to ignore it, she was reminded each time she saw that symbol, she always would be.
"I'm sorry...I should have said so before...I can understand if you choose not to have me around..."
Amoux lifted her head a little, rubbing into Haru's hand, she opened one of her eyes, watching Albany continuously stare at the seemingly forbidding pattern.

"Looks like it indeed, at first glance" He laughed again, his hand roaming down her chest.
"But when you consider, how long we have together, you begin to see things a little differently"
His hand found the neck of her shirt, his claw like nails digging into the fabric.
"I think we have just long enough, to have a little fun and for me to make my leave" He kept his mouth pressed into her shoulder, keeping her in place while his hand roamed.
He smirked as he tore through the fabric along her breastbone, leaving her chest bare as it fell free. He then allowed his hand to roam lower, a glint in his eye.
"And since you asked, this is the only way to treat my sister"
He pulled at her skirt roughly, grunting irritably as he resorted to simply shredding it at her side letting it fall around her ankles.
"And to think, the first time I thought about doing this, I thought you'd put up more of a fight" He chuckled placing one finger at her thigh, slicing through the last piece of clothing on her skin and grinning as it fell to the floor.
"Well Well Well, I never realised how much I was missing out on...time to make up for lost time, eh Sai?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

"No, your still welcome to stay, most people don't act like their parents." He smiled. "And even if you do you can still stay." He stood up, making his way to the stables. "Toya! Synka! Much time!" He watched with amusement as the little grey filly, walked out, practically smothering him. "Calm down Synka." He giggled, leaning around the door, looking for the filly's mother. "That's odd." But he shrugged the feeling off. The sudden neighing causing him to turn around. Toya was stood behind him, her hooves punding against the ground, rearing with despiration. She snorted impatiently, before charging back into the forest.

She growled, her head swinging back and cracking against his.
"Don't touch me you PERVERT!" She strained against the bonds he had over her wrists, her stomach churning. She shivered as piece by piece, her clothing fell to the floor. Grabbing the inside of his arm, she sank her teeth in tearing a chunk of flesh out. She spat it to the floor, watching the blood ooze from the wound. Her breathing was ragged and she could feel her energy slipping away, but she was not going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm

"Whats wrong with her?" Albany asked watching after the mare with a confused gaze.
"...Sai..?" Amoux said quietly.
"...What about her?" Albany replied.
"...She's not on the horse...but she was"
Albany's eyes widened and she looked at Haru.
"Whats going on?"

Alton grinned even further as she struggled against him, barely taking notice of the wound she'd given him which continued to bleed.
"Keep trying Sai, this is getting exciting" He smirked the grabbed hold of both her shoulders, forcing her to the ground.
"But how much longer before that spirit of yours fades completly, eh?" He laughed cruelly, keeping her pinned down, pressing his claws into her back, leaning above her.
"I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer, Sai..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Haru had paled some, frozen to the spot, before running after the mare at breakneck speed. His body conversing to that of a feline mid run. He had not stopped to explain to Albany, she would either run with him or not. But that was her choice. The only other time he had seen Toya in such a state was three years ago, when Sai almost got her throat slit by a band of thieves. He pushed himself harder, just catching up with the mare, his muscles aching in protest. He let out a low groan.

Sai stared up at him, before spitting in his face. "You fucking bastard!" She screamed at him, thrashing all the while. Feeling his claws digging into her back, the blood trailing from the new wounds. She attempted to knee him, where it would hurt most, but missed by a few centimeters. Her head was hazy, her body more slack. "You won't win...won't win." She could feel his hands on her before everything went black.

CENSORED

(Okay kiddie winkles, we are censoring here as neither of us wants to go into full sexy time incest acts. Because thats just gross to say the least. I apoligise to those who expect lemons. Well, we're giving you oranges sorry ^.^)

Last edited by Blackfyre on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Albany watched them dissapear, quickly glancing at Amoux, at the same moment they both bolted, their fastest speed to try and catch them up, they would never match their pace entirely but they followed their trail without stopping.
"...You think it's Alton?" Albany asked between breaths.
"...Brother and sister...it's not unlikley she went to visit..." Amoux barked, speeding under a dead tree which Albany had to hop over.
"...But Alton?...I have a terrible feeling about this" They both raced on, neither one daring to assume the outcome if the two siblings had met up once again.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 pm

He had been running at full pelt for about 20 minutes, the small dirt den now visible. He skidded to a halt, hearing Alton chuckle. He motioned for Albany and Amoux to stay back, with a quick gesture of his head before turning back to his human form. Toya was snorting , pawing the ground with menace. Haru stormed inside. Sai was on the ground, completely naked and caked in blood, her breathing was shallow, but the pain was clear on her face. Alton was above her, looking immensly pleased with himself. Haru snarled before leaping for his throat, pushing him off the fragile girl. His jaws clamped around Altons neck, squeezing untill he could taste the sticky substance in his mouth. His right hand meeting Altons face.
"How fucking DARE YOU!" He snarled, his face contorted with rage, as he grabbed Alton by the hair.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Alton choked on his own blood then grinned.
"Oh, you mean, how dare I fuck my own little sis? Quite easily" He chuckled, a small amount of blood seeping over his lips, then he punched out with his claws, grasping Haru, letting his claws dig deep into his arm.
"And I must say, she's one of the best I've had in a long time" He laughed then looked back down at her.
"Hope I wasnt too rough with her"
He laughed then began shifting forms, fully for once, becomming a wolf thrice the size of Amoux and very easily over half as tall as Toya. He snapped at Haru, crunching down on the arm he'd previously clawed.
"And, I'd do it again given the chance" And with that, he yanked away jumping out of the entrance to the den.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Haru gasped in pain, feeling the bone shatter beneath Altons jaw. Snarling at the now wolf, he sprang again, to the entrance where Alton was positioned. Toya stapping her hooves in a threating manner, clearly not afraid of the beast. Haru was gaining on him, One arm, clutching the other to his shoulder. Knowing he wouldn't catch him, Haru pulled off his shirt, covering Sai. He picked her up gently, aware of the bruises that she now bore. Hissing to himself in dispair.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Alton cackled to himself, seemingly satisfied with his handiwork. He licked his lips as he saw the state he had left her in.
He bounded a few feet away then stopped, locking eyes with Albany, who was backing away slowly.
"You?! Well, this is a surprise, I assumed you would be hiding my dear, and yet here you are, for the taking" He started towards her, blocked by the snarling Amoux whose hackles were raised and who's jaws snapped at his face viciously. Her size seemed not to matter and she had him retreating backwards.
"You little runt!" He growled, about to throw his claws into her skull when he realised his predicament, he was still bleeding, he'd be weakening himself by fighting the energetic young pup and the horse was another thing to worry about, a decent meal to any healthy hunter, danger to a weakened wolf.
He growled then backed off further, quickly deciding to make the exit he desired.
"I'll be returning shortly, Albany, if you've any spine left in you, you'll leave these pitiful creatures. If they stand in my way again well...How will you live with another family of deaths on your hands?" His question left a deep burn in Albany's chest and the reaction left a smirk on Alton's face.
He winked at her then took another few steps, letting out a hungry snarl at Toya before racing off in another direction, leaving nothing but the bruises and blood on Sai's abused body.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Haru growled as Alton approached Albany, his eyes flashing red. But noticing him running, he let a weak smile pass his lips. Gesturing for the horse to come closer, he gently slid Sai onto her back. Grabbing the bridal with his working hand, he walked slowly back through the forest. Toya walking oddly, trying not to wake the injured girl on her back. Sai moaning with pain from time to time, drifting in and out of her thoughts.

Izumi stumbled out of the house. It wasn't like her brother to leave like this. More to the point where was everybody? She heard the gently sound of the horses hooves, running to the edge of the forest, she saw them both. Stricken with blood, Haru's face contorted with pain, as his arm had began to throb more intensely. Sai barely seemed alive, only the slow rising of her chest showing that she was OK. Bruises and cuts ran all over her body, apart from where Izumi couldn't see, because of Haru's once white shirt, which had stained scarlet. Panic rose within her as Haru approached her before falling to his knees, his head hanging.
"Alton..." He murmured.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Albany followed them back slowly, Amoux at her side, she stared at the ground walking a snail’s pace then stopped as they reached the edge of the forest.
"...why do you stop?"
"One night...I stopped running for one night...then this happens"
"...Wasn't your fault" Amoux watched as Albany's face grew darker.
"Yes it was...Alton was there because he was after me..." She turned off, unable to follow anymore.
"Wasn't your fault...she went to him...she misjudged him"
"I saw what he did to her...and I saw how she looked at me when Haru first brought me with him...my best guess is...she was going to give me to him...let Alton take me...she's smart and he would have gotten what he wanted...I'm too afraid to go with him...but if I start running now then they won't have to suffer anymore, you heard him, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if their deaths were caused by me. It's the best I can do...and if you have any sense in that canine brain of yours...you won't follow me anymore..." She knelt down and hugged Amoux close, breathing in the smell of her fur then stood.
She opened her mouth to speak but both her head and Amoux's turned, to the distant sound of howling.
"...he wasn't kidding...he's too weak to capture me now...but that doesn’t stop them from wearing me down as well...Goodbye Amoux" She left Amoux standing somewhat dazed and began running once more, a practice she was used to, and yet, it would not save her.

Amoux listened to the far off howling, it would take them at least a day to reach where she stood now but it wasn’t long enough, she panicked, if she followed Albany she would be of no use. Haru was in no position to help nor was the female Sai, but she could not let her kin take away the only creature who had shown compassion to her when she had needed it most, she would not.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Haru shifted Sai off the horses' back, settling her into some nearby hay. Patting the mare's nose, he filled up two buckets of water, giving one to the mare and carrying the other himself. Murmuring a few word he felt the bones snap into place, wincing as the shoot of heat that passed down his arms into his fingertips. Grabbing a small cloth, he dipped it into the water, carefully cleaning Sai's open wounds. The howl causing his head to snap to the left. Darting to the door of the stable, he made out Albany, shifting her way through the trees. Running forwards he grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back.
"Not a word...Inside the stables now." His voice was calm and polite, watching her carefully. Gesturing for Amoux to do the same. "Don't think about leaving Albany, we've had worse. So inside now." He pointed his finger in a mock fashion, but his eyes were harsher. Demanding her to do what he had asked.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Albany looked up at him, wondering why he was so insistant upon her staying when she had caused so much grief. But hearing his words she nodded obediantly and steered herself towards the stables.
Amoux looked back in the direction of the howling, some she recognised and frowned at, a day, then they would be there.
She quickly padded after Albany and stopped at the door, almost reluctant to enter.
Albany too stopped, glancing down at the pattern on her gloves, asking herself why she even wore them.
"...He's never cared, it's just another of his games..." She mumbled, before stepping through.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:57 pm

He watched her enter the stables, relaxing slightly. Glancing over to Sai, he breathed more easily. She seemed fine, all major wounds now healing, the smaller grazes were nothing to worry about. Izumi was sat besides Sai watching her with a worried face.
"Izi?"
She looked up. "Yes?"
Pulling the horse close once more, he grabbed Izumi, forcing her onto the horses back. He could feel the mare tense, but looked at her with such anger she stopped. The mare had never seen this much anger from such a gentle being, she chewed her bit with nerves as he pulled her closer.
"I don't care where you go, but I swear to God Toya, if you don't keep her safe you will regret it. No doubt Sai will be even angrier than I am...so don't try your luck." He patted the mare gently, before reaching up, kissing his sisters cheek. "Keep safe." He slapped Toya's backside, making her bolt back into the forest, a confused expression on the young girls face.
"Albany, you need a wash and a change of clothes if this is to work. You must understand I am not mad at you, you have to trust me. Alton is predictable and yes he will come here. But there is more to this place than meets the eye." He threw her some clothes that had been next to Sai. "Feel free to use the house, but you must be quick." He turned back to Sai lifting her gently. "Amoux? Third brick to the right on the end, you have to lift it." His hand snaked around the females waist as he supported her, his face glistening with sweat.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Albany looked down at the clothes, wondering what was going through Haru's head but she quckly backed out of the stables, running into the house to wash herself.
She made sure she drenched herself completly, her pale skin almost shining under the reflectivity of the water. She dried herself and dressed in the clothes Haru and given her, frowning down at the fact, she'd have to be extra carefull not to touch anybody, without the aid of her gloves,it could be fatal.
She heard another howl and froze, they were much closer.

Amoux tilted her head.
"Lift a brick?...ok" She paused then grabbed the supposed brick in her jaws lifting it as she was told.
"Whatsh it do?" She asked bedind the brick.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm

"Ma-makes a tunnel.." He panted, watching as the other bricks fell away. "Amoux get inside." His foot nudged the young filly, who was watching the entire scene with intrest. "You too Syn." Turning his head back towards the house he called Albanys name, before shifting Sai into the tunnel.
"Don't leave me ok?" She whimpered as she felt his hands leave her waist.
He kissed her forehead lightly. "Wouldn't dream of it."
He ran back inside the house, grabbing a small box of matches. "Albany! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Albany snapped out of her frozen stance and hurried out of the house, she felt less weighed down without the many straps and weapon holster attached and practically flew with each step she took.
She nodded to Haru then returned to the stables, pausing to stare at the tunnel which had appeared out of nowhere.
She went to question it's sudden appearance when Amoux nudged her forwards towards it.
There was little reason to doubt it, Sai was already within it and Amoux seemed confident in using it, so she stumbled inside, trying desperately not to look at Sai.
Amoux pricked her ears as yet another drawn out howl could be heard, other sounds of running and snarling was almost audible to the young wolf's ears and she let a low growl creep past her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 pm

He struck two matches simotaniously against the box, watching the flame crackle into life. Throwing one through the door of his home, he watched it slowly spread from the wooden floor, the flames caressing a nearby door frame. Running back into the stables he threw the other onto a bale of hay, the fire springing to life instantly. Backing into the stables, the wood was groaning under pressure as the fire chewed its way through its support. Slipping into the tunnel, he pressed his hand to the stone, watching the bricks cover the hole, leaving them in darkness. His cat eyes able to see in the dark, he pick Sai back up, cradling her into his arms.
"Told you I wouldn't leave you." He whispered to her, as he began to follow the tunnel.

Last edited by Blackfyre on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Albany watched in shock as Haru lit the matches and set the place ablaze. He'd burned his home, he could have let her go, let her run, let her take the danger with her, but instead he'd burned his home and hidden her, it was a concept she did not understand.
She looked around in the darkness, her red eyes quickly adjusting to it until they could see almost as clearly as in the light.
She remained silent, every now and then shifting her gaze from Amoux to Haru then to Sai, wondering where the tunnel led, and how long it would decieve the wolves, if that was the purpose of the tunnel at all.
Then a single fleeting thought rushed through her head.
They would continue to search for her, no matter how long it took, the fire may delay them, confuse them, but there would be no doubt in their minds that she would live, for fire, could not kill her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Haru's eyes swept over Albany's face, as though he was reading her thoughts.
"It should decieve them for quite some time, even if they find this place, the tunnel leads somewhere different. They will have to track for a few weeks at least." He smiled to her. "Besides that house only took a few minutes to set in place, it's no big loss." He stopped for a moment before gently pushing Synka ahead, who had stopped to chew some weeds growing through the cracks in the floor. "But I suggest you hide your hands from Sai."
He raised an eyebrow. "She knows more than I do and will not be a happy bunny if she see's them. But if I might be so bold, Alton needs you for his soul? But I'm guessing from your gloves it's not from Lucifer...do you know who his master is?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Shaking her head she folded her arms across her chest.
"Sadly no...I wish I did, I probably wouldn’t be running as fast as I have been if I knew..."
She shrugged gave the hint of a smile as Amoux rubbed her head against Albany's leg.
"...I came close to meeting him once, Alton had taken me after I stumbled from a cliff...I woke up bound in his arms, bleeding so badly I thought I might die. He took me to a building, it smelt of death and I could hear screams...just...animals screaming...The man I met there was named Barnelby, he liked to inflict pain on things...to see how much they could take" She shuddered and looked away and although it was dark she could be seen wiping at her eyes.
"He healed me, gave me my strength back only to tear it away with each beating...one week, that’s all it took for my mind to go numb and my body to break. I escaped...when he came to beat me again..."
She silenced herself still looking away.
"Barnelby is the person who first found out how to hurt me, made a substance which can rob me of my powers and render me unconscious...but if he can do that, I dread the thought of what his and Alton's master would want me for..."
She sighed then looked back up to Haru.
"Alton's soul was taken by his master, it’s how he controls him, it means he's far more powerful than me. I've heard that the penalty for disobeying his orders, is having your soul sold to my father for something more useful...Seven souls were paid to break my father’s protection over me...and another seven will be paid to have me bow before Alton's master...which is why the wolves are so desperate to have me...if they bring me back, they keep their souls and are rewarded......and when they take me back...I don’t know what I'll do...I guess immortality counts for nothing..." She spoke it as if she hardly mattered, as if she was an object rival teams were to compete over, as if her only goal was to sit and watch and wait to lose.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:51 pm

He bit his lip, unsure of what to say, but the faint spot of light was visible now, and as they drew closer it became a fully fledged hole. Stepping through the hole, he let Albany and Amoux follow, before touching a small brick on the floor, watching the hole fill back up.
He turned back around, a small house, not unlike the one they had just left, and a similar stable. Using one hand to carry Sai he pushed Synka into the stables, pouring her some water. Then walked back into the house. Placing Sai onto a bed upstairs he exited, sitting on the stone steps. His thumb placed on his lip as he thought. He turned to Albany, his left hand in his pocket.
Drawing out the pair of gloves she wore, he threw them to her.
"Here..."
His gaze lifted to the sky.
"Dusk.." He murmered to himself. Drawing a short blade from up his left sleeve, running his finger along the blade. "Let him try.." He growled, the faint anger clear on his face, as he fought it back down.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

The gloves returned like daunting curtains, concealing the blackened fingertips and soft skin.
She sighed, seating herself upon the ground once more, taking some small comfort in the warmth radiated by Amoux's soft pelt.
Her hand found Amoux and she stroked her gently, gazing at the sky numbly.
"Would you like your new clothes now?" Amoux whispered softly to her.
"...What I want is for him to bring them to me...but he won't..."
"Homesick?"
"Of there?...Not a chance...I just want to feel safe again"
Amoux glanced back, Albany had spoken in such a quiet voice that she couldnt be sure if Haru had heard or not, although there wasnt much he could say if he had.
"I'll bring your clothes while you sleep" Amoux said softly, sitting up to lick at Albany's cheek.
"...Won't be too long...I don't want to keep my eyes open any longer"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm

His ears flickered backwards. Yes he had heard but remained silent, running the blade along his fingers untill it tore his delicate skin. Sighing, he put the blade away, his anger ebbing away. He stood up, walking back inside the house to check on Sai, she seemed to have a fever. Pressing a cool cloth to her head, he poured her a glass of water, before sinking into a nearby chair. His eyes heavy, as sleep caputered his body for the first time in days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: