Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Devouring midnight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Devouring midnight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Amoux watched as Albany lay herself down on the ground, closing her eyes instantly.
"You're not going inside?" She sounded surprised, her tail curling around her as she felt a cool breeze shift through her fur.
"...I'm not that brave" Albany replied sleepily.
"You could catch cold..."
"Don't much care, rather that...than take advantage" Amoux shook her head, lying beside her to offer her warmth once again. It hadnt taken long at all and within mere moments the girl was asleep, it would be impossible to wake her now, one of her favourable flaws.
"Stubborn child" Amoux murmured. Her ears flicked back and she turned her head, her gaze instantly falling to the floor where a trail of footprints seemed to have burned themselves into the ground.
She immediately stood, following them almost obediently, walking beside the figure which remained unseen, it's footprints disappearing after it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Haru awoke several times during the night, mostly to Sai whimpering. However he did trudge down the stairs for a drink. Seeing the girl laying on the stone slab, he picked her up, her skin ice cold. Placing her on the bed upstairs, he covered her with a blanket.
"You'll kill yourself like that..." He murmered, before stepping back into Sai's room. Unable to sleep, he sat at the window ledge, looking for any sign of his sister.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Albany shifted uncomfortably in her sleep, her nightmares causing her to cry out softly.
Being of nightmarish heritage it was unusual for her to dream at all, but now the nightmares had indeed returned, they seemed almost determined to rattle her mind, yet she was still very much aware that the cold no longer seeped into her bones.

Amoux returned some hours after she had left, carrying a similar yet heavier bundle in her capable jaws. She set it down in front of the house then padded a few yards away, curling into a ball and wrapping her tail around her for warmth then closed her eyes, ignoring the cold to gain her few hours sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 pm

The males head kept jerking, from the odd moment when he almost dozed off. Fighting to keep his eyes open, he kept scanning the forest. The odd rustle making him slightly more alert. Noticing Amoux on the steps, he went back outside to sit with her. Notcing she was asleep, he did not disturb her, merely running his fingers through her fur.
"Where are you Izi..." He muttered, the sun was coming up, the early birds beginning to chirp. Rubbing his eyes, he lent his frame against the door. The early sunlight dappiling the ground.
The ground had begun to shake, the pounding of hooves coming closer. The black mare skidding to a halt at the edge of the forest. Izumi was pale, clutching at her side, with slight gasps as she fought for breath. Her hands were a bright scarlet and continuing to bleed over her fingers, little droplets splattering as the mare moved closer. The young child falling from her back, Haru dived forwards to catch her.
His golden eyes shifted to the mare, nodding in acknowledgement, before carrying his sister to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Amoux's nose twitched at the scent of blood and she lifted her head, freezing for a moment as her eyes swept toward the horse. She relaxed slightly in recognition of Toya and sniffed at the blood gingerly, looking back at the house she whined, reluctantly stepping through to find out what had happened, and why Haru's little sister was bleeding all over the place.
She paused, glancing up to the stair where Albany had seated herself, a worried expression pasted on her pale face.
"What's-?"
"I don't know..." The wolf cut off Albany's whiny question and slowly crept after Haru, peeking her head around to try and understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

The gash in her side was deep, seeing the pale bone beneath it. Izi whimpered.
"I'm cold."
"I know, but you have to stay still ok? I'm trying to make you better."
The usual healing spell had not seemed to have worked on her, although the reason why passed him. Running to a small cabinet, he produced a small reel of cotton and a needle. As he tried to thread it with shaking hands, he saw the young girl shake her head.
"I-it won't w-work." Her voice was trembiling. "H-he said if couldn't g-get Albany t-then he w-would make p-people she knew suffer."
She placed a tiny cold hand onto Haru's cheek, her breathing ragged.
"I love you, you were a g-great b-big brother." She murmered. Her last breath escaping her as her body shuddered to a halt. Tears pouring down Haru's face as he shook her.
"Don't joke with me Izi! Wake up! Wake up damn it!" His knees buckled, as he slid to the floor, shuddering with tears, his hand clasped with hers.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Amoux shuddered as if cold, backing away as she spotted the face of the child who had passed.
She whined sadly.
Albany rushed forwards, skidding to a halt beside Amoux, her eyes fell upon Izumi, widening as she realised instantly that she no longer possessed a life source.
"...It's...it's my fault..." She whimpered and stared for a few long moments before turning and bolting out of the house, tripping over the bundle Amoux had left for her.
She stared back as tears slid down her cheeks, quickly reaching out and grasping the heavy package.
" I tried to leave...I tried but...oh God...this is all my fault...He won't stop me again, I can't let the same thing happen....not to him...not to Sai...Oh Izi...I'm so sorry you suffered for me..." She wiped at the tears frantically then stood, taking one last glance at the house before running, as fast as she could.
"If you want me. You come and you take me, if you can, but I will not stop running"
Amoux jumped out and scanned the outside area but Albany, was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Haru sat on the ground for just over an hour before he pulled himself together enough to stand. Placing his hands over the child's eyes, he closed them gently. A small smile still placed on her face.
She looks like she's sleeping. He thought to himself. Slowly trudging up the stairs, he shook Sai awake, telling her what had happened.
"No...your lying to me! This is a sick joke!"
She ran down the stairs, still wincing in pain from the recent attack, skidding to a halt when she saw Izumi. Silent tears pouring down her face as Haru stepped behind her. Turning around, she began to beat his chest with as much strength as she could muster.
"Y-you let this happen! She's gone!...Why didn't you take her with us!?!?"
"I...I thought..."
"Well you thought wrong!"
She turned away from him, sitting on the step outside, her long snowy hair falling in her eyes as tears pattered the step.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Amoux stared at Sai, her fur blending in with the undergrowth while her eyes stood out like colourful beads. She pinned her ears and bowed her head, recognising the loss of a loving sister to a compassionate young man. She looked up and began to slink back further into the trees readying herself to follow the dying trace of Albany, at least now they could leave the broken family behind them and cause no more damage, perhaps even let them forget they had ever met.
She frowned. Although moments before there had been a small trail to follow, now the scent had all but gone, she would need to move fast or she would have as much trouble finding her as Alton had.
She paused before leaving, seating herself on the ground, her head lifted to the sky and she let out a long soulful howl, wishing goodbye to the little girl who had lost her life, and the two youths who remained whom she now worried for in her heart. As the howl ended she looked back to Sai then raced into the forest with a flick of her tail, leaving nothing behind to suggest having ever been there.
And now as the wolves closed in, they would have another path to chase, Amoux hoped they would pass the house in silence, now that Albany was drawing them away again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"Sai..I" He was cut off by the sudden howl, ripping through his body, he managed to piece enough together to know that Albany had fled with Amoux. Sighing to himself, he left Sai where she was, unable to think straight he headed to the stables. Toya's head bowed low, as if in disgrace with herself. Wrapping his arms around the creatures neck, the tears came back.
"You really did good and I know you tried."
She snorted, stamping the ground with one hoof.
"No he wouldn't, would he...? No he detests me enough now."
Pausing he put a thumb to his mouth.
"Well...it's worth a shot. I guess we have no choice but to ask Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Everything seemed to grow unnaturally dark, the light from the outside bearing no offer of light to the inside of the stable as the very air became blazingly hot as if another fire had been started within.
"Ask me what?" A malicious voice spoke to them from the darkness which seemed to be almost clawing its way towards them, attempting viciously to engulf them.
Past the darkness a figure could be seen, it's form resting against the wall, relaxing in the sea of total nothingness, two hellish red orbs staring out at Haru, staring deep into his very core. The foul creak of the screaming dead whispering into ears that heard everything, and were owned by one who bore no mercy, and dealt in pain and suffering. The darkness receded a little, silence resuming once more as the tall demonic force stood humanised before Haru.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly.
"Getting cocky now are we Luci? I wouldn't say that's the best idea, you know what I can do." He growled lightly. "Besides I'm suuureee Gabriel is just dying to see you again."
He watched the mare snort with alarm at the presence of the beast, neighing at the top of her lungs, only to be scilenced by Haru with the raising of his hand.
"Don't play games with me, you know what I want and you know I will pay. If you say no...all the more loss for you because you know I can help Albany. So if you want her survival, that's what I'm offering."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Lucifer pursed his lips and glanced back over his shoulder.
“How I hate it when smart mouthed brats like you try to sound smart” He muttered, shaking his head. “But yes, I know exactly what it is you want and I know exactly what you’re capable of” He looked him directly in the eyes and took a slow, deliberate step toward him. “And yet, I find myself...refusing your offer and requesting that we craft another deal, for I have no purpose in bringing your sister back, nor the desire to do so in return for such a meagre task on your part. Besides, you know as well as I do that if I accepted your offer little Izumi would be unable to cope with the madness that would follow, especially so soon after accepting death, and you would not be prepared to suffer the same loss again, would you now?”
He smirked and turned his back on Haru, folding his arms across his chest.
“So, I will make to you, a somewhat different offer. You have yet to develop the power concealed within yourself, it remains dormant and goes primarily unused, what if I were to change that? What if I were to gift you the power to embrace all you could ever be? Embrace that same power for you to use as you wish, we both know it’s worthwhile, for each of our...requirements. Accept or decline, it is your decision to make, and I suggest you make it quickly, I grow bored, and although I can do nothing for my daughter, I will watch every step she takes, and you are nothing more than a distraction presently”
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm

"A distraction? Of course Lucifer... We both know Alton will find her within a few days. She is weakend and not knowing her surroundings is of no benifit to her, she could simply run into the wolves after all. I pretty much guessed you wouldn't bring Izi back, Danuyo has already bistowed that knowledge upon me and although I would kill to see her again, I know I can't have her back."
He sighed lightly, holding himself together in Lucifer's presence. His golden eyes almost burning with hatred. His lips curling backwards.
"I have no choice but to take your offer, but this isn't for you it's for Albany. Keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Lucifer looked back at Haru and grinned.
"Why ever would such an assumption ever enter my mind? And if it had, why would I expect payment from an ally?" He shrugged and turned back to Haru.
"Simply remember that this contract is reversible, should you decide upon going back on your part, I will do the same."
He walked forward, passing Haru without a backward glance.
"You will say hello to Danuyo for me won't you? After all, it's been such a very long time" He cackled loudly before leaving the stable altogether, as if he had never set foot inside at all.
"As you said Haru, she has but days before they find her, do what you can, this should be quite an amusing series of events, even for me" And then there was silence, Lucifer had retreated. The deal done.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:52 pm

He growled louder.
"Danuyo is twice the man you are or ever will be."
He muttered before the being vanished. The sudden wave of power hitting him like a sack of bricks. Staggering backwards, he rubbed his head.
"Could've been nicer giving this to me but nooooo stupid cunt."
Walking back out of the stables, he saw Sai still on the front step. A swift glance of her eyes over his body told her everything she needed to know.
"You made a deal with Lucifer, to help that slut?"
"I made a deal with Luci to help Izumi. But I can't help her."
"You.Are.Insane. Making a deal with Satan himself knowing that you can't even help her?" She stared at him for a moment. "I can't do this anymore. I have to leave."She took his hand into hers, pressing a piece of metal into it, before walking, almost running into the forest as fast as her injured body would allow. Haru looked down, the silver locket that her mother had given her lay in his palm. Tracing the outline of it gently, he sighed. Pressing down all his feelings of sorrow and regret. Putting on a straight face, he too began running into the woods. Thinking of Albany as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:10 pm

The leaves rustled as feet rushed through them.
Albany had long since abandoned the clothes Haru had given her, fully dressed in clothes perfectly fitting to her shape, concealing her vast selection of weaponry which offered little protection, but much confidence.
Amoux followed close behind. In her distraught state, Albany had become careless and less subtle traces that she'd been there. Each time Amoux stopped she would make short work of these traces, covering them up and following after Albany to repeat the process, falling a little further behind each time.
Albany continued to run, darting in different directions, unsure of how far ahead she was but determined to keep a lead. She rarely stopped, trying to work out where to go, although her mind knew no answer. Following Haru had almost certainly been a mistake. She had lost her sense of direction and felt more lost the further she travelled.
"Where am I...?....Where do I go from here?" She said, her body feeling exhausted from grief and overuse. She didn’t stop. Her heart almost stopped beating as she saw Amoux catch up, the wolf always paced herself, catching up to Albany merely showed how much slower she had become.
"Amoux...I'm scared..."
"I know..." The female rubbed up against her leg and padded beside her.
"...We can't stop...if we stop...more people will burn in our wake..."
"Then we won't stop" Amoux replied simply, her ears listening for any sign of danger, no matter how far or how mild.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Haru took a sharp left. He could clearly see Albany in his mind, only a few miles from the river. His breathing harsh as he ran faster. She wasn't to far ahead and he could easily catch up with her. Pieces of ripped cloth scattering the ground. Placing a match to the ground to burn any evidence of Albany's being, he headed north, the tiwgs snapping under his bare feet. Amoux would probaly hear him first, knowing she would probaly attack. But he did nothing to guard himself.

Sai trudged through the thicket. I need to see Alton...but...if...no I can't She placed her form on the ground, drawing symbols into the dirt. Her slender index finger now smothered with debris. He wouldn't take me on, and he needs a good slap. Bt he knows I'm out to get him. She sighed lightly, her hues lifting to the sky. A smile crossing her lips. It's worth a shot...
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Amoux stopped, swinging her head back the way they had come.
"..It's Haru..." She muttered.
Albany looked back, shaking her head in disbelief.
"H-he can't...I won't let him find me again...not after Izi..." She bolted, ignoring her exhaustion and disappearing through the trees.
Amoux turned, if it was Albany's wish not to have Haru near her, then she would have to try and delay him, it was her duty to her friend.
She growled, less ferociously than actual hostility would display, it was simply a warning, there was no doubt in her mind that she would lose in a fight between herself and the approaching boy, but she didn’t know any better.
"I know you hear her, leave her be" She barked in a much softer tone, unable to show any form of anger towards him, despite her protectiveness.

"This way" Alton murmured, leading one of his smaller gangs through the forest, some with bloody lips, having been feasting on a carcass just moments before Alton had decided to move on. Some followed in full wolf form, others as human, Alton choosing the more formal, less hair covered appearance.
"Why now? We're so close I can smell her, why detour?"
"Now Now, we all know that family comes first, don’t we now?" He smirked as the group continued.
"And this time, we know each other well enough to keep our distance, although, I don't think we'll be doing that for too long" He grinned moving on slightly swifter. As they neared their destination he brought his finger to his lips.
The group separated and Alton moved forwards, stopping only when his sister came into sight.
"Sai..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm

He growled back to Amoux, in the same non threatining tone, if not harsher. The glint in his hues telling her not to push him as he simply sprinted past. Tackiling Albany to the ground, he pinned her to the floor.
"Albany, don't even ask ok?" He moved himself off the girl, standing up. "You're not too good at hiding...but I owe him so...I have no doubt but to help you."
Turning towards Amoux he smiled sheepishly.
"Sorry for being harsh with you."

Sai did not bother to turn her head towards the gang of wolves.
"What do you want Alton. It unlike you to be in contact with family."
She twined her fingers together, even after the attack, she seemed at complete ease around him. Her snowy ears twitching gently.
"But next time you do something like that to me, i will serve your bollocks on a china plate to your wolves." She rose to his height. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Amoux seemed to shrug, padding back over to them quietly. She circled the both of them irritably, not wanting to stop.
"Be back soon" She said, walking back along the path.
"Have to be sure no one follows" She was gone within moments.
Albany remained on the floor, glaring down at herself.
"I don't want you to help me...I want you to go back and try to have a life"
She stood and began walking away.
"...I'm sorry for you...for Izi...but I can't let it happen again so just...please go"

Alton chuckled, holding his hands up.
"I think I get it, what an unpleasant meal that would be"
He looked her up, then smiled.
"And what I want dear sister is for you to be happy, and to apologise for our last encounter, that said, Why are you all alone? You were quick enough to get out of our way the last time, and now you stand in plain sight, I do hope nothing too serious happened, that would indeed be a tragedy"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:23 pm

He grabbed her arm lightly, turning her to face him.
"Don't you get it? I have no life to return to. Sai is gone just like Izi. I'm not asking Albany, I'm not even telling. I'm pleading here. Lucifer will get my soul as compensation for his efforts no doubt." He paused for a brief moment, breathing deeply to steady his shaking nerves. " Alton is only 3 miles in the direction you're heading, if you want to become dinner of some sort then I suggest you take a right turn."
He lowered his head to look at the ground.
"I know you don't know me that well...you probaly don't even trust me, after all the trouble I put you through. But I'm asking you as a friend to try to understand."

She hissed under her breath.
"Alton you always were pathitic, so you can take your phoney apology and shove it. But I do have a favour to ask."
She faced him, brushing the symbols away with a sweep of her feet.
"Let me help you to catch that homewrecking child murdering bitch."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Albany tilted her head to the side then shook it sadly.
Her hand reached out and lifted his chin for him to look at her.
"Haru...Of course I trust you...I haven’t seen reason to doubt you. And I suppose without you...I would have wandered straight into Alton's grasp...So I thank you...and I'm happy to be your friend...but I have to keep running...they'll never stop...will you come with me?" She asked her question softly, willing to accept refusal. Three miles was all that separated her and danger, she'd need to expand that distance, as quickly as she could.

Alton repressed his surprised look, he took a somewhat reluctant step closer to her.
"Let you? How could I stop you?" He grinned, some of the gang exchanging odd glances to each other, as if they were unsure they wanted to be joined by such a female after her last display of murderous strength.
"I think I owe it to you, to have a little revenge of your own upon the girl, after all, she's brought nothing good to your life now has she? No I think quite the opposite. We already know where she's at, would you like us to set off now? I wouldn’t keep you waiting Sai, although I must insist you don't kill her, it would be a terrible loss as we are short of entertainment this evening...Happy to have you aboard" He grinned and held out his hand to her expectantly.
"If you're coming that is..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

He tilted his head to the left as he looked at her.
"You know I would, I'm not the type to just let people go." He murmered. He stepped forwards, running his index finger along her cheek. "You don't seem to apreciate how unique you are Albany..."

Sai gripped Altons hand, pulling herself up.
"Damn straight I am, it's about time she got what was coming to her."
She set off in a steady pace besides Alton, her optics flickering from face to face of the wolves.
"Looks like your guys are scared of me...who would've thought...a harmless kitty like me could've made big bad wolves frightened." She repressed a snicker but let a malicious grin place itself on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Albany felt herself begin to blush and bit her lip in hopes to stop herself.
"I guess because...no one else ever has...how could I appreciate something so unwanted?" She'd swayed a little more towards him although she hadn’t noticed, just him touching her made her soften, the first person who had actually wanted to touch her, without the intent to harm her.
"I worry that my uniqueness may send you away..."

Alton was grinning toothily all the way.
"Well my boys are mere pups compared to you, maybe they're afraid of being overshadowed, hmm?" He chuckled when not one of the wolves looked his way at paused as if to breath in the scents around them.
"Well then, since we're all here, I think we can pull this off smoothly" At his words the wolves began to scatter, slinking off to be hidden by the shadows of the trees, each taking position in a semicircle like formation, ready to block off any escape rout of their prey.
"Sai, I'm going to give you the girl to play with, do tell me if you require any assistance won't you?" He smirked as the scent of Albany became overwhelming to his advanced nostrils. He cocked his head in Sai's direction with a grin.
"Time to finish this chase"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devouring midnight   Devouring midnight - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devouring midnight
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight-
Jump to: