Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Look at this place!!!!

Go down 
+3
Јαѕz
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
Ambyrawrawr
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Honestly, it feels like something is missing, besides the whole, mess and chat box thing. Maybe there should be some sort of Topic Searching/Key Word Search. You know, to make it a bit easier, instead of scrolling up and down and then clicking and searching for a minute or two. Like, a person could type in the title of the roleplay they want to reply too, then it'd be there. Kind of sorta thing. Maybe? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Makes sense : )

Really annoying having to go back through all the topics one at a time if you haven't replied to one in a while so it's been pushed to the back, so yeah I get where you're coming from. You'll have to ask Toma though
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 pm

I think it's a good idea. I mean I'm not entirely sure what she means but I like it ^^

If you can give some type of ummm..... explaination more or I can add the search thing that I think is part of the side bars. If that's not it, then we can mess around with it and try and make what you mean.

I do hope what I'm saying makes sense. My brain is fried ><
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

I think what she's saying (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is having a box that you can type part of the title into and that thread would come up. and example would be this threads name... "Look at this place!!!" You could type in "This place" and any threads with that in the title would come up, that way you don't have to spend forever going through past topics to try to find the one you want. At least, that's what I got from what she said. Like I said, if I'm wrong, please correct me XD
Back to top Go down
LenaZoia
Insane Poster
Insane Poster
LenaZoia

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Haha yeah, thanks Vi-sama, that's exactly what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Not a problem sweetie XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this place!!!!   Look at this place!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this place!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2