Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Siren's Song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Siren's Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Raine walked into the adjacent room, dropping her bag on the way. "Screw sleep, shower first." She mumbled, twisting the knob on the wall until cool water fell from over head, rinsing her down quickly despite the clothes she still wore. "If you do fall asleep, then yeah, I leaving you." She yelled to Takara with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 am

Takara shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Raine, you're a freak." She said, walking into the kitchen. Grabbing an apple, she looked at it longingly. "Sweet, sweet delicious fruit. How I have missed you!" She said, biting into it with a loud crunch. After swollowing, she turned in the direction of the shower again. "Doesn't matter if you'd leave me, Dom already said she'd wake me up." She commented in a teasing tone. "Thank you for that, by the way." Takara said to the blonde, bowing slightly.
Taking another bite of fruit, she leaned heavily against the counter, eyes getting heavy. "Okay, I need to take a nap or I'm going to pass out." She stated in a soft voice. Shuffeling towards her room she began to strip off her sandy clothing until she was just left in a bra and underwear. "Mmmmkay, see you guys in a bit over an hour..." She mumbled, collapsing onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:17 pm

"Yea, yea, yea...", she shook her arm flimsily to the other femme, "go...do your thing....", her face plastered to the cushion. She mumbled something else into it then turned over and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

She woke up a while later, her leg vibrating, she dug her hand into her pocket and flipped the phone open as she brought it to her ear, "Hello....?", she said sleepily. No response. She pulled the phone back and looked at blankly, she sighed, "Fucking alarm...", she shut it closed and tossed it beside her. Lifting herself off the couch she stood above it for a while, letting herself wake up and regain her focus. She ran a hand through her hair, stroking it into place then wiped down her vest and moved lazily over to the kitchen area.

She hopped onto the counter and looked around, still half asleep. Stretching out one arm she picked up an apple and took a bite out of it. Lifting her other arm she splayed her hand and quickly fixed a foot to the ground, the black streams flowed around her leg and up through and around her arm, collecting in her palm. She smirked at it as she rolled it around in her hand, "You are quite a pain to manoeuvre sometimes...", she shot her hand forward and the sphere formed a thick black beam, dissipating before hitting anything, "That could have been ugly...", she sighed. She dropped her hand and took another bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 pm

"Yeah it could've. Don't flaunt yourself around next time." Raine grumbled, smoothing down her shirt. "Because next time when it does hit something, I won't pull you outof the wreckage and I'll be the one holding Takara back to make sure she can't you either." She smiled, the sweet action contradicting the words from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 am

Takara woke with a gasp, sitting up bolt straight, the hair on her arms stood on end as if lightning had struck near by. Throwing off the sheet that had been covering her, she quickly exited the bed, grabbing a red silk slip-dress from the back of the wicker chair in her room.
Pulling the slip over her head, she raced to the kitchen, pausing in the threshold. Rubbing her hands up and down her arms, she looked between the two women. "What the hell is going on? I could of sworn I felt...I mean it was enough to wake me from a dead sleep..." She asked, confused. Shaking her head, Takara took a deep breath. "...I thought we were being attacked or... something." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 am

She simply shrugged off Raine's words and watched as Takara rushed into the room and started yelling, she smiled. She shifted her weight onto her right leg and held up her hand, the sphere forming slowly, she turned it over a couple of times before crushing it and pulling herself back onto the counter. "Yea, I'm sorry about that...I'm still trying to get a hang of this...", her body inflamed with abyssal black streams, webbing and strapping around her frame, "...see?".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 am

"Yeah well, prefer if you do that outside. You know, where you can't kill us." Raine sighed, taking a bit out of an apple and tossing it into the trash. "Hurry up already, we have to go!" She grumbled, shrugging her bag back onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 am

Takara gave the blonde a chiding look, like a mother scolding her child, then turned to finish getting dressed. "Yeah yeah, I'm going." She mumbled, walking back to her room. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at Dominique. "That is pretty cool, but Raine's right, it's dangerous to do in closed spaces."
After throwing on some knee high black leather boots, Takara went about adding all her blades, a hand gun in an upper thigh holster, and senbon in her hair. She grabbed her ankle length black leather trench coat and her messenger bag and headed out to the front room. "You guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm

She shook her one hand at them lazily whilst yawning into the back of the other, "Yea, yea, yea. No need to moan about it...", the black died away as she walked over to the couch. Slipping on her jacket, gloves, socks and shoes, she placed her shades on her nose then pushed it back until it rested along her hairline, quickly tying up the rest of her golden hair into a low ponytail. She nodded to Raine then watched as Takara came striding out of her room in full black, "That's a good look for you, very....provocative.", she cocked a bro at the femme.

Walking over to the blank white wall, her hands stretched out and the streams rushed around her arms and lashed out at the wall, tearing a hole into it revealing the same blacked out passage they climbed through to get into the white marble room. "This should lead to a backstreet around the bar.", she nodded to the other two femmes.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Raine stretched out, fluffing her hair behind her. "Great more drunken perverts." She sighed, stepping over the various puddles in the alley, not entirely sure what was situated in them and unwilling to find out. Carefully maneuvering an unconscious body out of the way of her feet, Raine opened the door to the bar, ignoring the waft of smoke that hit her in the face. "Fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Takara smirked at Raine's reaction to the drunks, patting her shoulder. "Don't worry hun, they'll probably go after me first, seeing as I'm showing the most skin." She joked. Reaching in her coat pocket, she removed a pack of cigarettes, pulling out one of the sweet black cloves, lighting it with practiced ease. Tapping Dominique on the arm, she jestured to a booth in the corner. "That him?" She asked, narrowing her eyes, trying to see through the smoke and dimness.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 am

She stepped through the black and into the damp, dimly lit alley. Stepping on the babbling bodies of men as she kept up with the other two. Taking lead of the group as they turned a corner and stared into the bustling chaos of the bar. Smoke hung thickly in the air and Dom found it hard to breathe, sliding her shades over her eyes she nodded at Takara, "Yea, that's him...", she made her way towards a man sitting at the very back of the bar in an empty booth.

He sat there, still and quiet, swirling around a half empty glass of scotch, the ice cubes clinking around the glass as her set it down. He took a deep breath then smiled as he saw them coming towards him. He fixed his suit, adjusted his tie, ran a hand over his black, slicked back hair and checked his wristwatch, "You're a bit late ladies. But we can forgive you this time. Please. Take a seat.".

Dom cocked a brow at Sven then took her seat next to him, she nodded at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

Raine took seat to his far left, folding her arms defensively across her chest. "Of course we're late. We do need this thing called rest ya'know." She grumbled, flicking a speck of dirt from the grubby table, stifling a laugh as it landed on a passing patron, latching onto the back of the grimy coat. "Could've gone to a nice place Sven, we're not hookers."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Takara smoothed her coat under her, sliding into the booth. Catching a passing waitress's attention, she ordered the strongest drink she could think of. Returning a couple of minutes later with a Long Island Iced Tea, Takara thanked the woman, eyeing the track marks dotting the bend of her arm. Taking a large drink of the liquor, she narrowed her eyes at Sven. "Agreed. All this place caters to is johns, whores, and the scum of the earth." She mumbled, slowing stiring her drink.

(Just incase you guys didn't know, a "john" is a guy who picks up prostatutes. The "John's, whores, and the scum of the earth" thing is a direct quote from my mother about a bar she worked at called "The Last Chance" on 8 mile and Woodward in Detroit lol.)
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 am

Not wanting to add to their complaints she simply waved off what they said and gestured to Sven, "Please, continue your....debriefing.", she glared at him through her black tinted shades.

Sven nodded, "Well this is more than just another 'errand' we need you three lovely ladies to carry out. Well in fact-", he checked his wrist, numbers and symbols were etched into his skin and over the bumps his veins made down his entire forearm, "This, last assignment, will even out your debt to us...well, Dom's debt.", he gestured to the woman beside him.

She looked down at the table, "I can't recount how many times we've heard that one before, but there's always a loophole to this sick game you've trapped me in.", she gritted her teeth, "But fuck it. What do you want us to do?".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:59 am

Raine leaned back in her seat, staring idly at the patterned ceiling as Sven took the opportunity to lecture them. Her hands twisted into the hem of her shirt, moving to toy with the twin ribbons on her wrists. "Same basic thing Sven." She muttered. "Find the guy, slit his throat and let him bleed out." Holding back the eye roll, she tilted her head back to face Sven. "If this really evens us out then you won't mind giving us proof this time."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Upending her glass, Takara downed the remainder of her drink. Taking a deep hit off her clove, she shifted her eyes towards Sven. "Who are we disposing of this time?" She asked, exhaling the fragrent smoke. "Please tell me it's standard assassination. Last time when I had to seduce that guy..." Takara shuddered. "I've never felt so filthy."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Sven tilted his head, "Proof, you say?". He dug his hand into his coat pocket and removed a glass sphere big enough to roll around in his palm as he displayed it to them. "I'm sure you know what this is Dominique...or has it been too long of a separation to recall it?", he shot a devilish smile at her.

She gritted her teeth and swallowed hard, "Yes. Yea...I-I can recognise my own soul.", she looked away from it, fixing her eyes on the table.

"Well,", Sven continued, "Your mission this time is a retrieval.". He rolled the sphere around slowly on his palm, hand splayed for them to see it, "Your last retrieval mission ended in failure, correct?". His hand enclosed around her soul, "This will be your last mission...fail me?", his hand tightened, "I'll snuff out each of your worthless souls. But, if you succeed,", he dropped the sphere, "You'll be free from all this.", he caught it as it bounced off the table and quickly placed it back into his pocket. "I'll have one of my men drop off your assignment files to your place later, meanwhile, I'll be taking my leave.", he stood and made his way for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:58 pm

"Excuse us for them having a fucktonne of guards." Raine huffed, arms folding across her chest. "You try doing it next time if you're so perfect." Standing up from the table, Raine picked up her jacket and slipped it back on. "Lets go. Maybe we can catch some sleep before they come round."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 pm

"Doubtful." Takara mumbled, sliding out of the booth. Side stepping a grimy hand, she smacked the groping appendage away. When he reached for the rear end of the woman infront of her, Takara grabbed his wrist, snapping it backwards. She shoved the man against the wall, forearm against his throat, as he screeched in pain. "I'm in a really foul mood, you're lucky a broken wrist is all you got. Remember this the next time you decide it's a briliant idea to feel up a random woman." She growled, turning on her heel to stalk after the other two. "You're lucky I love you two or I wouldn't be doing this shit. No one cares about my soul. I mean, who would want the soul of a necromancer? We barely have one as it is..."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:29 am

Dom was already out the door, she looked blankly at the night sky, the strong stench of booze and smoke not bothering her any more. Seeing her soul like that, out of her body....rolling around in his palm, she felt beside herself whenever she saw it. Vanity, the malice inflicted on her by her own selfish desires, she regretted everything about her past life....she left it all behind, only to lead a new life which she regrets even more.

"Well at least you have something inside of you...the total emptiness is...somewhat suffocating me. We're close to ending this for good. Then, as I promised, we can go home.", she waved her hand at a layered brick wall, the shadows tore at the frame of the doorway and it collapsed inwards, presenting their doorway. She stepped through.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 am

Raine knotted her hair into a low ponytail, following Dom through the blank doorway and onto the other side. The first thing she became aware of was the suffocating smell of damp and mold that radiated off the thick blocks that lay scattered in amongst the rubble. "Looks like someone got here before we did." She gestured to the thickly splattered trail of blood that crept along the dank floor.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:06 am

Takara took in the sceen, letting out an exasperated sigh. "Lovely." She said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. Carefully, she made her way through the debris, trying to avoid the puddles of blood. Pausing in mid-step, she tilted her head to the side, seeing something that wasn't there. "There's a corpse in our house. As if the blood wasn't a clue. Thing is, I don't know who he is...it's not someone I met while living. Their noisy as hell while dead though..." She muttered. "To bad I can't understand a damn thing their saying. To newly dead. Haven't figured out how to speak without a body yet." She explained. Turning to Dominique, she gave her a slightly sadistic smirk. "Maybe you'll know him. He's in your room."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 am

She walked quickly, almost sliding through the crimson stream slashed across what used to be their living room, a sigh escaped her, "My room...great. I swear it's like I'm friggin' on a stick to the dead.". The blank, white marble floors and walls now stained red, the all too familiar smell of blood filled her as she breathed, her lips beginning to gain a metallic taste to them. She smiled, "I've become to accustomed to this, I'm almost disgusted by myself.".

Entering her room quickly, she leaned against the frame of the door and crossed her arms across her chest, "What did you do to my house?", she asked, not really expecting a reply from who or whatever was in her room. "Well, could you at least mop up when you're done moping around in here, cause I'm not gonna do it.", she looked to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Raine gave Dom a skeptical glance. "If you think I'm cleaning this up you better pull that stick out of your ass and see reality. Not my problem." Glancing around she reached underneath the overturned bed and pulled out a wriggling child, no older than fourteen. His cheeks were flushed red, a stark contrast to his pale blonde hair as he clutched his bleeding arm tightly to his chest, the crimson liquid seeping out from behind his fingers and spilling to the floor. "Got him." Turning him the right way up, she kept a firm hand on his shoulder. "Now what are you doing here?" She asked quietly, not even bothering to glance at the cascade of blood that trickled back up his arm.

"Got lost...fell..." He whispered quietly, eyes glued to the stained floor. With a sigh, Raine pushed him towards the other two.

"You deal with him, I can't...kids...bleh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siren's Song
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: