Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Siren's Song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Siren's Song - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Takara made an amused noise at Dom's comment. "I don't clean. I especially don't clean messes I didn't make...and I really don't clean messes I didn't make that aren't in my area." She explained, looking around the room.
She raised an eyebrow at Raine as she dragged the boy out from under the bed. Sighing, she stepped forward, taking hold of the teens upper arm. "I got him...I'd end up with him eventually anyways. If I don't patch up the kids arm he'll bleed to death." She mumbled. Leading the kid out of Dominique's gore covered room towards her own, where the majority of her medical gear was, she looked up at him. "So what's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 am

She rolled her eyes as Takara made her way out of her room with the boy, "Why're you even bothering to patch him up...?", she paused, "We've killed thousands of people before...is he worth the effort or something?", she continued to question Takara whilst gazing around her room in awe. She squatted in the puddle and ran her fingers through it, pressing her index to her tongue, she spat, "There's too much blood for it to just have been from a lone kid...plus this doesn't even taste human...", she looked up at Raine.

"You can feel it to can't you...?", she stood quickly, "Something else must've chased him in here, in order him to end up here he'd have to be able to open the rift though...which is where I'm lost...? Any ideas hun?", she smiled, wiping her hands on Raine as she strode by her and out of her room.

Last edited by Dust Killagin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Raine quickly scrubbed at the mark ong her top. "Dammit Dom, I just bought this!" She grumbled. "But yes, I feel it. Though I do think he opened it. If you ever bothered to do any research you'd know that every time you open the rift it leaves behind energy which hangs around for longer every time you do it. It's possible to tap into that and reciprocate what you do." Raine sighed. "I guess a scared child could have the natural ability to do so and lose that later on in life."

"Name?" The boy murmured, flinching as the needle went through his skin. Slowly stichting him up with care. "Aidan. I think." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 am

Takara looked over her shoulder at the blonde. "Because it's easier to get him to answer questions while he's alive. I mean I could ask him once he's dead, but that would take forever. First, he has to die, then I would have to wait for him to find his voice, which can vary in time greatly from person to person..." She explained. Pausing, she looked over at the kid, then looked at Dominique again with a sigh. "Plus, this would be considered a voilent or traumatic death. There's a chance that he could forget everything in death because of that, then we'd really be screwed." She added. Taking hold of the kid's arm again, she led him to her room.

"Aidan eh?" She confermed, eyes focused on stiching the boy up. "So Aidan, do you remember how you got into our house? Or how you recieved this nasty gash?" She asked him gently, trying kindness to coax answers from him. She could always use fear later if need be.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:30 am

She dropped onto the couch, her back against armrest she brought her feet up onto the opposite armrest, "I think I knew that much already. I mean, there's a chance he tapped into some latent abilities in his....struggle, with whatever chased him into here. It's possible. But, it would require a large amount of energy...it's one thing to open a portal...it's another to connect it to another realm.". She began twirling her finger through her hair, thinking. "We should kill it...I'm trying to look at this situation in such a way that a child, who can open voids and now knows where we live, would benefit us. I'm not seeing it. He could be trouble. Plus we have Sven's boys coming over soon for out debriefing...we can't mess up now. We're too close.", crossing her arms behind her head, she closed her eyes.

"I care not for the child, you two may do as you want. Find out how he got here and if he can do it again. Keep him as a pet. Whatever. But, if the time shall ever arise in which he stands between us and our goal...I will end him.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:27 am

Raine rolled her eyes. "You're so heartless you know. I remember you when you were alone and scared. Crying your eyes out in a bush because you were scared. Is it so difficult to extend that same kindness to someone else?" She asked before shaking her head, stepping across the stone floor. "Whatever, I'm going to shower."

Aidan fidgeted for a moment, lip locked between his teeth in worry. "No, I don't remember how I got here. Just a big flash of white light and I hit the floor here. Didn't make much sense...I was in the wardrobe...there were dragon hunts last night." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 am

"Not our goal, your goal. He doesn't have my soul." Takara mumbled. "Of course, I barely have a soul for anyone to want..." She added, almost mournfully. Lifting her eyes momentarily to Aidan's face, she gave the obviously frightened boy a reasuring smile. "Don't worry about Dom, shes...just got a lot on her mind." She said, tying off the last stich, snipping the thread.
Rummaging through the box full of medical supplies next to her, she pulled out a jar of ointment, some tape, and some gauze. "This is an antibiotic and an analgesic...it will help keep the wound from getting infected and will kill any pain." She explained, carefully applying the ointment. "So...there are dragons where you're from? I've never seen a dragon before..." She remarked, taping the gauze in place. Sitting back, she examined the boy. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

She watched Raine, giving the girl an icy glare, "Yes. I've been alone. I've been afraid. I've had everything stripped and scattered from me. My entire being removed from me. I've become a hollow shell of myself. Your snide comments don't help.", she raised her voice, "And if you've got such a big problem with me then why are you sti-", she stopped. Her chest rose slowly the fell slower, "I'm sorry.", she turned onto her side, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugged her legs. "I need sleep. I'm sorry.".

"They're nothing but mean to you...You and I are enough to get you back and bring this to an end...they're holding you back Dom"...'No...they make me feel alive'..."My point exactly..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Raine paused for a moment, slipping her jacket off her arms, hanging it over the door. "You know why I'm still here. Don't start throwing a pity party because you'll be the only one playing Dom." With a sigh she ran a hand over her face, easing some of the tension. "Look I'm a snarky bitch, I get it. You know I don't mean it."

Aidan shifted in mild irritation at the ointment, resisting the urge to scratch frantically at his arm. "Yeah. They're a pest like the rabbits. They just fly down and snatch up a cow to eat...sometimes a person by mistake." Sitting up proudly Aidan smiled. "Almost ten."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

Takara's eyes shifted towards the other room. Patting Aidan on the shoulder, she stood and walked for the door. "I'll be back in just a second." She said, winking at the boy.
Walking into Dom's room, she leaned against the doorway, arms crossed over her chest. "Why am I still here? Because I care about you Dom, and I want to do what I can to help you...but sometimes, like Raine said, you can be a major bitch..." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "But we love you, that's why we stick around." She said, turning to return to the child.
Walking back in her room, she narrowed her eyes as she spyed Aidan reaching towards his wound. "Don't you dare touch that young man." She scolded, moving to sit next to him. With a soft smile, she started to clean and dress the more minor cuts and scrapes. "So almost ten? That's nearly of age to be a man, is it not?" She asked. "So...do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm

She kept her eyes shut, listening to their words, their voices echoing in her mind long after they had stopped talking. She was confused, being void of any emotions was her one weakness, a weakness she had thought would have been the perfect advantage for a hunter like her. Taking lives is easy if you have no ties to the ones you're killing. No regret. No remorse. Just satisfaction. But she had thought wrong. It became a weakness that clouded her every move, keeping her in the dark.

'I'm empty...a shell...something else has found it's way into me...and made my emptiness...it's home...', she sat up slowly. Rubbing the palms of her hands against her eyes she headed for her bathroom and locked the door behind her. She tugged and pulled her clothes off her frame while the water began to heat up in the shower, steam slowly crawling out of the glass door. She ran her hand through the stream before stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Aidan shifted uncomfortably, squirming in slight pain as the ointment "Have a mother and a sister. They'll be worrying." He murmured, bottom lip hooking itself between his teeth. "I was only going out for water because it was getting chilly and they didn't want to go." He sighed, running his hand over his face. "I'm going to be in so much trouble when I go home now..." He muttered with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

Takara smiled simpathetically at the boy. "I don't think you'll be in trouble hun. I'm sure your mother and sister will just be happy to see you safe." She said, trying to reassure him. "You know, I have a sister too. And a brother. I haven't seen either of them in a long time. I don't think my brother would speak to me even if I did see him..." She said softly. "I really miss my sister. She would be about your age now." She smiled, tapeing more gauze onto one of his deeper wounds.
"Do you know what attacked you and caused these injuries? Whatever it was, it was hurt too..." She asked, starting to clean up. I need to ask him about opening the portal too, but I don't want to overwhelm the kid and have him freeze up... She thought, stuffing some bloody gauze into a small bag. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Aidan shifted from side to side, looking down at the bandages for a moment. "I didn't see directly. Just big and a deep green kinda coloured and big teeth, pointing inwards like a saw. That's why I still have my arm at least. But it pulled back and sliced it open." He murmured. "I don't know what's going on...sorry..." Touching the gauze, he pulled his knees to his chest, Aidan shook his head. "No thanks, I'm fine."

(Lyle asked me to post because he's kinda can't because he's a speshul homo)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:18 am

Takara chewed thoughtfully on her lower lip for a moment. "I'll be back in a minute hun. Try not to move around to much." She said, gently patting his shoulder.
Walking towards the kitchen, she stopped in the area between the bathroom where Dom was showering and where Raine was laying. "Hey you guys ever hear of a deep green creature with inward facing saw-like teeth? Aparently that's what attacked the kid, and it's probably still here..." She remarked, the continued to the kitchen.
Returning to the bedroom, Takara pulled out a box contaning numerous pill bottles. Choosing a bottle, she popped the cap, shaking a pill into her palm. "Can you swallow pills? You really need to take an antibiotic. The ointment is great for cuts, but bites..." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Dominique jerked forward almost slipping, the sound of Takara's voice had disrupted her train of thought, she listened but could make out nothing over the water. She sighed, turning off the water she listened again but heard nothing, she sighed again almost growling as she did. She stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around herself and pushed the door open, "I didn't get a word you just said,", noticing the harsh tone in her voice she took a deep breath and continued, "Would you please be ever so kind as to repeat yourself, I couldn't hear you clearly through the sound of the water running while I was taking a fucking shower...it would be much appreciated.", she forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Aidan looked down at the tablet in his palm. "Can I have some water with it please?" He asked, teasing the white capsule between his fingers. "Hard to swallow alone and it won't go down." He murmured softly, putting it to the side.
Raine glanced at the two on the counter top. "No I haven't heard of that. Sounds like something that would live in the swamps to the east though if you go by the colour."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:26 am

"Sure hun." Takara replied, moving to fetch a glass of water. Turning towards where Dom was peaking through the bathroom door, she couldn't help but laugh at her words. "Don't even bother trying to be polite amaimono, it doesn't suit you. What I asked is if you've ever heard of a deep green creature with inward facing saw-like teeth? Aparently that's what attacked the kid, and it's probably still here." She explained, then continued on to get Aidan his drink.
Handing the glass to the boy, she turned towards Raine. "That would make sense by logical deduction..."
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 am

"The swamps? Sounds about right.", she sat on the edge of her bed and pulled on a pair of shorts, socks and a tank top. "Still doesn't explain what it would be doing out here. I get that it may have been chasing the boy but if that's the case then what was the boy doing in the swamp or marshlands in the first place?", she stepped out of her room, patting down her hair with a towel, "It raises too many questions. We need to do something about the boy, make sure that thing isn't still here and clean up this mess all before Sven's men show up...". She walked over to the kitchen, picked up a small plastic bucket and placed it under a faucet. Pulling herself up onto the counter she continued, "You two should be preparing. In a few short hours there's gonna be a power crazed psycho expecting us to kill a bunch of strangers for him.", she turned tap, "The boy is the last of your concerns.".
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 am

`Raine rolled her eyes with a sigh. "It's always a power crazed psycho. Is it too much to ask for someone normal?" She muttered, sauntering across the kitchen to pry a book off the small wooden shelf in the corner that was speckled with crimson sticky liquid. Flicking it open, she rested her cheek in the palm of her left hand as she slowly turned the pages. "Besides, preparation won't do much. We won't know what to do until they get here and you know they wouldn't even attempt to hurt us."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 am

Takara walked over to the fridge, searching for food. "Raine is right, there's really nothing to prepare until we know what we're doing..." She said, pulling out some cold noodles. "And I really don't feel like cleaning this mess up. If Sven is telling the truth, we'll never be coming back here again after tonight. Let him deal with the damn mess. Gods know we've cleaned up enough of his." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am

"Suit yourselves. If this is our last assignment like Sven so dearly promised, I don't want anything to go wrong. The faster we get this done, the faster we can free ourselves from his control.", she raised a hand and looked at it, her fingers clenched into a fist, shadows crackling around her forearm and racing around and into her fist, "Then...we can turn against him and grind his little empire back into hell, where they all belong.", she splayed her fingers revealing an ominous black sphere. It remained afloat over her palm, her gaze fixed on it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Raine idled through the book. "Does it really matter?" She mumbled. "The minute we're free someone else will take us. Made too many enemies to ever live safely." Shutting the supple leather covering, she dug her fingers into the binding under her nails left delicate crescent shapes. "I don't mind really. Gives me something to do. It gets boring when we're waiting around." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

And so you both know I'mma be busy for about a week so no replies from me after tomorrow. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 am

Takara shifted her eyes towards Raine, "Well that's a cheerful thought, isn't it?" She mumbled. Walking over to the blonde, she carefully covered her hand, smothering the black orb. "Calm Dominique. Just for a bit longer. Crushing Sven and his men sounds like a fantastic idea, but it's going to have to wait just a little bit longer." She said quietly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siren's Song   Siren's Song - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siren's Song
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: