Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Starboard Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Starboard Messenger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Glancing out onto the town Aidan looked bewildered at the groups of men flocking together, wolf whistles reaching his ears.
"What the...?" He murmured, catching the familiar glimpse of auburn hair. "She didn't!" He gasped, grabbing a blanket and running off the boat, pushing through the crowds of sleazy drunks. Wrapping the blanket around her he dragged her towards the boat. "What are you playing at do you want to be killed?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Blue was grinning as her bare feet dragged in the cold sand, leaving two long trails behind them.
"I wasn't doing anything! Just looking around..." And as if she had been a disobedient child doing something she was likely not supposed to be doing she wracked her brains for a suitable excuse to make her escapade seem reasonable.
"I was...also gonna look for a crew! Hows that sound? More than just two hands for once?" He was finally giving her the attention she wanted and Blue would do anything to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Aidan growled quietly, hauling her back onto the ship. "I've managed without a crew for 3 years I dont need one now." He snapped, letting her go. "What the hell do you think you're playing at?! You cant just walk around naked! You are...attractive, people will take you and use you especially sex starved sailors who havent seen a girl in months!"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 pm

She stared at him blankly, her finger darting up to rest upon her lip inquisitively.
"What's sex?" She glanced back at the beach and at the slowly disbanding crowd that still plagued the spot Aidan had retrieved her from.
"And why cant they use eachother for it?..wait...does this mean you want to use me for it? We don't see girls very often when we're out at sea and I'm only just a girl! Wow you're a-...sex starved sailor!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around him, cuddling him tightly.
"If I knew what it was I'm sure it'd be bad! What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Aidan turned bright red, facing away from her.
"I am not! And I do not want to use you for it!" He murmured, scuffing his toes on the wooden floor. "It's...erm...mating..." He mumbled, facing the ground in embarresment
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Her eyes widened and her arms dropped their grip upon Aidan.
"M-mating?...Why would I want to mate with some human? That's disgusting!" She stepped away and rubbed at her own skin distastefully. "Ugh...humans are gross! I bet they all mate even outside the season! You're all horribley immoral!" She wandered inside, shaking off the blanket, flicking her tail in annoyance. Moments later there was a great cry of realised shock. "THAT'S WHAT THE BED'S FOR?!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Aidan followed her with a small nod.
"That and sleeping..." He mused. "Am I immoral then?" He asked, twisting his fingers together. "I mean I haven't...I wouldn't..." He rubbed his hand to his forehead, blushing heavily. "That's why you shouldn't run around naked. They won't ask your permission. They'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Blue shrieked, raced around on her four paws, and located the discarded blanket, with it held tightly in her mouth she leaped onto the bed and hid underneath the creased up blanket, her tail and snout the only possible evidence of her terrible hiding spot where they stuck out. She shivered as if she could feel the sticky hands of the humans she had run into all over her fur. Once she settled she lifted her head, though it was still half covered.
"...I didn't mean...you were immoral...just humans...well...other humans...well...those humans...ugh"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

Aidan laughed quietly, rubbing her snout in amusement. "Glad I don't get grouped with them." He smirked. "So now will you wear clothes if you go out? I'll buy you something pretty so you're not trapsing around in my stuff okay?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm

She'd tried to lick at Aidan's hand as he touched on her exposed nose and had smiled when she had missed entirely. She left the question hanging in the air without an answer for a moment, shaking the blanket from her head. She looked Aidan up and down and scrunched up her nose, for the first time realizing how little she liked his clothing.
"I get to pick...right?" She asked, her tail beginning to wag excitedly, pulling the blanket off entirely.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:39 am

Tapping the end of her nose gently he scowled. "My clothes are practical thank you. But yeah, I guess you can. Careful though, things get easily ruined." Aidan warned her, rummaging around in the drawer for spare cash, having spent most of it on food.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:37 am

She jumped up at him excitedly, dropping down to the floor with her tail swishing from side to side in a happy gesture, in fact it was the last thing to disappear as once again she switched to her two legged form, throwing her arms around him.
"THANK YOUUUU!" She giggled into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:45 pm

"Can you please put on clothes before you do that!" Aidan shrieked, covering his eyes at the sight of her naked body. Groping around for the blanket, he tossed it to her, the shroud of white quickly covering her skin. Or rather covering where she needed to be covered.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:28 pm

She huffed and pulled the blanket around herself a little better than his blind toss had managed.
"I can...if you tell me why it bothers you so much..." She broke off as her attention traveled to beneath the blanket, grasping at something with huge interest, her eyes growing impossibly large. "-and why I only have two now...I'm pretty sure I had six!...and why are they so..." She hopped up and down on her toes and squeaked.
"bouncy!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 am

"It's...It's improper." Aidan settled on, quickly facing away at the provocative way Blue seemed insistant on moving. "Humans only have two." He told the wall with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 am

Blue stopped with a questioning frown.
"Two?...so they can only have...two babies?...Useless!" With a huff the she-wolf dropped the blanket and slid up behind Aidan, her appointment's grasping a tight grip on the fact that Aidan was no longer looking at her.
"hmm...OKAY! I have clothes on now!" She beamed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

"Blue, I can feel that you don't." Aidan stated, shuting his eyes and screwing them up. "Just put clothes on, then I'll take you shopping." He grumbled, the thought of stepping out into the cold making him frown.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Blue huffed in annoyance, turning her back to him.
"Fiiiiiiiiiiine, I'll get dressed" She left Aidan looking at the wall and returned to the outside, for the first time realizing just how cold it was without her fur. She snatched up the clothes she'd discarded upon shifting forms and slid into them having practiced just enough times to get it right.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Aidan walked out once she was dressed, grabbing a leather pouch with a few coins inside. "Great, lets go." He told her, walking off the boat and onto the pier.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 am

Blue followed at a pace more similar to Aidan's, opting to ensure he was happy with her by the time they returned to the boat. There were still people casually sauntering about, new faces no matter where the she-wolf looked, there was even a pair who walked with their arms knotted together as if they hoped to melt into one, and so, Blue did the only thing she could think to do...
Catching up to Aidan, she slid her arm under his and gripped him tight, grinning happily and squeezing just to make sure he felt her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 am

Aidan looked down at her. "Hey." He said, gently squeezing he arm back to acknowledge her. "There's a stall up ahead, go pick what you want."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well, you're going to tell me what looks pretty, so come on!" The same eagerness that had allowed her to run into a crowd of people nude allowed her to jerk Aidan to the stall which was easy enough to find with it's array of clothing which was far more colorful than anything Aidan owned. She couldn't help but let out a light squeal of interest.
"What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:41 pm

"You pick out what you want and I'll tell you if you can have it." Aidan replied, leaning against the wooden post of the stall.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 am

Blue immediately let Aidan's arm slip from her grasp as she attacked the stall. Dress after dress was lifted into the air and examined, some were brightly colored and caught her eye as if she were a magpie while others reminded her of Aidan's clothes. Eventually she had piled every single dress there was to be had into a pretty pile and an ugly pile; though the latter held very few dresses indeed. She then began sorting again, occasional whining that she just couldn't decide, but then, two dresses which had been linked together by their decorative lace made her pause. With the dresses in hand she sided up to Aidan and grinned.
"Can I have these?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Taking the dresses from her grasp, he checked them over for signs of damage.
"You can, but try them on first. I'm not buying you clothes that don't fit." He replied, handing her the clothes back, gesturing to a wooden screen behind the manager of the stall. "Go behind it and change."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starboard Messenger
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight :: Starboard Messenger-
Jump to: