Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Starboard Messenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Starboard Messenger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

The softness below the young pup was unbelievable, she stretched out a leg and rubbed herself into the bed until her tiny form was still and silent, her breathing as soft as the fur on her body. She was aware of the slow rocking of the boat but it slowly faded away into nothing.
~
Eventually, Blue's eyes flickered open once more, she had lost all sense that the boat was moving at all, whether they were at sea or still by the land, she didn't know, she sat up and yawned and scratched at her face sleepily, all she wanted now was to find Aidan even in her half asleep state, so, pushing through the door, she slunk outside.

Last edited by Unitarelic on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Tightening some rope around a length of wood, Aidan sighed, leaning back against a post, steering the boat idly. The winds were picking up, making the boat cut through the waves easier, the once rocky ride smoothing over. With a yawn, he a ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm

She padded onto the dock quietly, wriggling across it on her belly so that she could sneak up on the leg she sought, which seemed to have grown smaller over the past few months.. Silently she inched closer, her eyes narrowing as she closed in on her prey.
He was in reach, just close enough that she was able to ready herself for a perfect pounce and just at the right moment, she would unleash herself and latch on, her tail swished softly before finally, she pounced.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Aidan shrieked as the wolf pounced, pinning him down rather successfully and started lapping at his cheek.
"Blue, I just washed." He pouted, pushing her off playfully and hauled himself back to his feet. "It's almost like I didn't see you." He added sarcastically, ruffling the she-wolfs fur.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 pm

She turned her head just in time to lick his hand as well, rubbing her body up against him, she'd helped clean him pretty well in her own opinion but she supposed he would never appreciate a tongue bath. Having greeted him in her special way she raced to the side of the boat and jumped up, it was harder to balance now that she was grown, but she managed. Looking down at the water she wondered where they were now, the ocean always looked the same yet it felt different and it never failed to excite her. She looked back and barked, asking as clearly as she could 'So, where are we going?'
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Toying with the wheel, Aidan shrugged lightly.
"Need to go back to land soon, running out of food. We've got about a weeks worth left. Somewhere hot or cold...? Or we could just go back up to Scotland for a bit, been a while since we've been home properly right?" He sighed, growing restless. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 am

The question seemed silly and since Blue was unable to answer she simply breathed in the cool sea air, it didn't feel like the right time to go somewhere hot and as far as land went, Scotland was fair. With her own thoughts in mind, she jumped down from her vantage point and resumed her place next to Aidan, nuzzling her head into his leg. There was no rush, they had plenty of food, if they grew too low she wouldn't eat, she would be fine not eating so long as Aidan was fine.
'Scotland's okay' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Ruffling his hair, he spun the wheel in a circle, forcing the large boat to turn in a circle after a few minutes, heading back the same way they were leaving.
"Not the right time of year to go somewhere hot. Scotland it is." He mumbled to himself, checking the compass attached to the piece of wood above the wheel, confirming they were on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Her tail beat the floor loudly, happy that Aidan's level of understanding was still so easy, that or she was able to think like him, but after having spent most of her life with him it was probably the latter, after all she couldn't talk. With her tail swishing widely she made her way to the side of the boat once more to oversea the expanse of water before them.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Yawns, pressing a plank of wood into the steering wheel, locking it into place. Stretching he rubbed his eyes.
"Should turn in fer the night...wind's calmed down...should be there by tomorrow...anything happens come wake meh okay?" He told the auburn wolf, walking towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:15 pm

She barked once, giving him her response while she mantained her favourite spot, resting her head against the wood. Nothing would happen for awhile yet but for the sloshing of the waves so it was easy to keep watch and Blue was fairly patient, she didn't know how far Scotland was yet but she would wait until it appeared on the horizon once again, the moment she saw it, she would wake Aidan, that was her favourite part.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Collapsing on the bed, Aidan snuggled into the pillows, slowly easing his breathing. Turning over, he climbed under the sheets, pulling his shirt off in a bid to get more comfortable. Pulling the sheets up to his shoulders he started to doze, slowly falling into a peaceful sleep, the weight of the day leaving his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm

The fresh breeze relaxed her body and the sound of the ocean lulled her into a dreamlike state. She was aware of goings on, but she cared little, nothing was important while she was so seduced. At some point some hours later, when her legs ached from standing upon two of them awkwardly, she saw a thin line of dark upon the waves which had remained fairly calm. Was it land? She hoped so, or Aidan might not appreciate being woken up. She padded into his room a little while later, jumping up on the bed to seek him out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Aidan groaned quietly, rolling over in the bed.
"Ngh, Blue s'too early for this!" He whined, pushing her away as her cold nose touched his arm. "Five more minutes." He yawned, turning over and burying his face into the pillow, blonde hair flicking out iin every direction with his tossing and turning.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 am

She paused, grinning wickedly to herself. Five more minutes could turn into ten more minutes, or even twenty and before Aidan even touched the floor the boat would've run a ground and be stuck forever. So crafty was the young wolf that she waited for Aidan to doze once more before grabbing the pillow from beneath his head, yanking it out and running back out into the open triumphantly. It wouldn't be the first time she'd tossed one of his pillows out to see as punishment for oversleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:45 pm

"Blue!" He yelled after her, head hitting the mattress with a thump. "Bring that back here now before I whoop your ass!" He scowled, stumbling from the bed to look for the young wolf, lack of sleep making him unbearably grouchy. He held back the whine in his throat as the bitter wind hit his warm skin as he stepped onto the deck. "Bitch." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Her tail swished mockingly as she paraded herself along the side of the boat with the pillow, one move would send it down to meet the water and it was fun to be in control, even if it was just over Aidan's pillow. Whatever she could see on the horizon had to be important, so Aidan had to see, but if he simply wanted to be grouchy about it, he'd have the luxury of a sleep without comfort, and it'd be his sheet's turn next.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm

"You forget Missy that if you drop that you don't have a pillow either." He growled, stepping closer to the wolf who was clearly incredabily proud of herself. "Blue..." He whined, goosebumps appearing on his skin. He glanced over to her, eyes trailing over the horizon. "Oh..." He muttered as his brain finally clicked into gear.
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Blue gave a small grunt of relief now that Aidan had woken up, she dipped her head to the side as if she would truly let the pillow drop but at the last second she flicked her head back and watched as it was thrown across the deck, out of the reach of the water. She slipped onto the deck and padded over to Aidan, rubbing her head into his leg, she didn't want him angry at her over a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

With a yawn, Aidan walked over to the pillow picking it up and holding it close to his chest.
"Thanks." He smiled, petting Blue's head gently. Tucking the pillow under one arm, he walked over to the head of the ship, toying with the wheel lightly. "I need more sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Blue remained by Aidan's side, but her head tilted slightly, she didn't like to think of Aidan being unwell, and being tired was almost as bad. As a gesture of good faith she jumped at the wheel, her front paws resting on it as she looked out over the sea, trying to offer herself up so that Aidan could catch up and rest.
She tried moving him out of the way to prove that she was serious, wondering how much more sleep he would need.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Unhooking her paws lightly he lowered her to the floor.
"I'll go back to sleep once we've docked.You know you can't do that for me, you need thumbs." He tousled her fur, rubbing her ear gently with his thumb. "Thanks though."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 pm

'Thumbs?!' Blue looked down at her paws, all four of them certainly lacked thumbs but in her mind thumbs were severely overrated. She didn't understand what use thumbs could be when her mouth worked just fine, if need be she could sink her jaws into the would and steer the boat like that, but she supposed that if her mouth were that trustworthy she'd be able to tell Aidan her ideas more often.
She let out a huff of frustration and sat down with her tail curled around herself. There wasn't much to get excited about just yet, she had grown since they were last in Scotland, she was sure of that, but if Aidan was going to sleep for a few hours then she'd have plenty of time to get excited then. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Aidan rolled his eyes, dropping the pillow and pushed it out of sight under the wheel.
"You're the only wolf I know to get in a pissy." He grinned, running his fingers through her fur before letting it go, idly tinkering with the wheel. "Hope it hasn't snowed on land...It's cold..."
Back to top Go down
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm

‘How many wolves do you know anyway?’ She thought, as if to catch him out on having other pets besides herself, lifting one of her hind legs to scratch at her cheek. She sympathised with Aidan, his clothes could never compensate for his lack in fur and the cold weather she felt must have been warm compared to Aidan’s experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starboard Messenger   Starboard Messenger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starboard Messenger
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Role-Play Realm :: Fantasy Roleplay :: Devouring Midnight :: Starboard Messenger-
Jump to: